NameSilo

.info Want to Learn to Dropcatch .info Domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Want To Learn How To DropCatch .info Domains?

• 1st

YES!!

votes
    90.0%
  • 2nd

NO!!

votes
    10.0%
  • 3rd (tie)

Maybe?!?

votes
    0.0%
  • 3rd (tie)

Dropcatching? What's that?

votes
    0.0%

• 20 votes
  • Ended 13 years ago
  • Final results
I have about quite a few years of experience with dropcatching .info domains and I would like to know if members here would like to learn how/when/etc?

I would share all my information and techniques ..unlike most most dropcatchers I'm willing to share some of my information with everyone. I'll show you when they drop, how to find them, what to do and how to make money with your new domains.

I want this thread to be all about dropcatching but if there is no interest then I'll not waste your time or mine as well.

Let me know!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would be an excellent Idea!

•••
I generally look through programs already existing on the internet to spot them but I would love to know what you do too Blake :)

•••
Oh yes, definitely learn from the master! :)

Flora.

•••
Im in, Great idea Blake :)

•••
•••
Everything considered it's probably cheaper to pay you the big bucks for the ones you find, but I would be interested in learning more :)

•••
I had to vote no, not to the learning, just to the "everyone"! lol

•••
•••
Would love to learn more on this.

•••
•••
Alright thank you all for voting on the poll! I have a few things in the pipeline and will get going on it very soon!

Feel free to message me if your needing help and I'm always willing to help out fellow .info buyers/sellers ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back