IT.COM

Vote Sav.com for using Balance to Purchase Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
Just sold another 5$ registered domain for 20$ in Sav.com Auction.
But had to sell a 2$ domain for 1$ too.
This is a problem in sav.com, They should allow at least the registration cost as the minimum bid.
Whatever,
Another problem is - they don't have the system to use your marketplace earnings for registering new names. Even I have around 70$ in my Fund, I have to use my Paypal balance each time I reg a domain.

So I searched & found something strange! Although they don't have the option to use the Balance to Purchase Domains, they kept an option to vote for the feature if you all want it.

here is the link-

https://help.sav.com/kb/en/article/using-your-available-balance-to-purchase-domains

Just Log in & click the link & Vote so we can have the fund to register more domains like namecheap or Dynadot.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Not to mention the Payout Settings in SAV is a pain in the a**. All the payout forms, tax forms and what not. Also you can not change your address once saved without address verification documents. Its like selling your house over there.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sav has too many issues for me to continue. But ya I'll vote up on this suggestion also. Doubt it will change anytime soon though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back