IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Is today the last business day of the month? If it is then you may get paid today. If it's not the last business day of the month, then guess what? You won't get paid today. But you may get paid on that day that is the last business day of the month?

In Pig Latin:
Isway odaytay ethay astlay usinessbay ayday ofway ethay onthmay
? Ifway itway isway enthay ouyay aymay etgay aidpay odaytay.
Ifway it'sway otnay ethay astlay usinessbay ayday ofway ethay
onthmay, enthay uessgay atwhay? Ouyay on'tway etgay aidpay
odaytay. Utbay ouyay aymay etgay aidpay onway atthay ayday
atthay isway ethay astlay usinessbay ayday ofway ethay onthmay?

In Snoop Dogg:
Is todizzle tha last bidnizz dizzle of tha month? If it is then you may git paid todizzle. If it aint tha last bidnizz dizzle of tha month, then guess what? Yo ass won't git paid todizzle. But you may git paid on dat dizzle dat is tha last bidnizz dizzle of tha month?

Donny

•••
In English:
Is today the last business day of the month? If it is then you may get paid today. If it's not the last business day of the month, then guess what? You won't get paid today. But you may get paid on that day that is the last business day of the month?

Yodaish:
Today the last business day of the month, is? The dark side I sense in you! Then you may get paid today, if it is. If it's not the last business day of the month,What, then guess? Paid today, you won't get. Feel the force! Paid on that day that is the last business day of the month, but you may get?

In Pirate Speak...
be today th' last business day o' th' month? If it be then ye may get paid today. If 'tis not th' last business day o' th' month, then guess what? And swab the deck! ye won't get paid today, ye scurvey dog. But ye may get paid on that day that be th' last business day o' th' month?

In Chef Speak...
Is tudey zee-a lest buosiness dey ouff zee-a munt? Iff it is zee-a yuou mey get peed tudey. Iff it's nut zee-a lest buosiness dey ouff zee-a munt, zee-a guoess vhet? Yuou vun't get peed tudey. Buot yuou mey get peed oun zeet dey zeet is zee-a lest buosiness dey ouff zee-a munt? Bork Bork Bork!

Hopefully you can understand one of these.

Donny

•••
@Donny can we have just a for sale landing page on voodoo parking without the advertisements.

Not on all domains but on some.

Really helps when someone is finding ways to get your domain and could use advertisment page against you.

Regards,
Harsh Gupta

•••
Harsh - Sorry, but we are a domain parking company, we make money from domain parking. We don't charge people for using our sales system. The only fees you have are either from escrow.com which we integrated in for you, but we also give you the ability to handle everything yourself. We make no money on domain sales. As a business, I have to make money or I won't be in business for very long.

Donny

•••
•••
Long time for new post. Anyone still park with VD?

•••
Considering that May was our best month ever, and June is almost 15% higher. Nobody parks with us. :)

Donny

•••
Since moving to Bodis, not info about this month, sorry. :xf.smile:

•••
Long time for new post. Anyone still park with VD?

I still have a couple hundred domains there, but slowly moving them away. I don't have the greatest names, but go days without paid clicks. According to Donny they are doing great, so must be a problem on my end. For whatever reasons, doing better at PC. I did get a $1200 sale thru them, so not all bad.

Last edited:
•••
I still have a couple hundred domains there, but slowly moving them away. I don't have the greatest names, but go days without paid clicks. According to Donny they are doing great, so must be a problem on my end. For whatever reasons, doing better at PC. I did get a $1200 sale thru them, so not all bad.

you mean parkingcrew? i have old account at there, but less ads from Tier1 and cheap cpc.

•••
you mean parkingcrew? i have old account at there, but less ads from Tier1 and cheap cpc.

Yes. They did switch several high traffic names out of tier 1, that get paid $.008/click, but most days I have at least 1-3 $1+ clicks. Rarely get those at VD.

•••
Considering that May was our best month ever, and June is almost 15% higher. Nobody parks with us. :)

Donny

thats really great to hear

I wish I could say same for my parking

•••
•••
Me too have better results with PC compared voodoo.
However I'm trying voodoo again after the crash of domain sponsor

•••
Me too have better results with PC compared voodoo.
However I'm trying voodoo again after the crash of domain sponsor
domainsponsor and rookmedia are same.

•••
Yes, today paid. Have a nice day.
how much you got paid? i tried at bodis, but got a little bit. how get new account at there, require quality traffic?

•••
how much you got paid? i tried at bodis, but got a little bit. how get new account at there, require quality traffic?
try bodis with just only active via sms

•••
The 10 stars means that I have been on namepros for 10 years.

Donny
But both you and I have been on here more than 10 years, yet we both only have 10 stars.

I am moving many of my parked domains away from the old domainsales parking because since it was sold to Uni whatever the returns have dropped over 80%. What kind of domains does voodoo do better than Bodis or PC?

•••
But both you and I have been on here more than 10 years, yet we both only have 10 stars.

I am moving many of my parked domains away from the old domainsales parking because since it was sold to Uni whatever the returns have dropped over 80%. What kind of domains does voodoo do better than Bodis or PC?

uniregistry parking is very good for High CPC keywords
but really really useless for any low cpc or blocked domain

•••
Uniregistry somehow gets the gas from an empty egg from me. I had onlinetv.com, movietv.com and musictv.com parked there and Uni failed big time. When they were domainsales I would get a couple hundred a month and once Uni took over it dropped like a rock - under 50!
I have been moving them between bodis, voodoo and parkingcrew to see where they fit best. Noting that ALL of them do better than uniregistry.
Also of note is that when it was domainsales the parking site templates were far better and encouraging while the new ONE (as they only have ONE look) basically sucks chrome off a 1960 Cadillac bumper and are as inviting as a sticky bun with a cockroach on it.
Example, June domainsales payout 285 vs this jun payout from unireg 65. With that, it is time to switch. I gave them a year, lost a lot of revenue, and would not wish them on anyone.

•••
I hear that voodoo bank wire minimum is 1000 $ , do you earn 1000 $ at voodoo ? does voodoo pay big amounts like 5000 $ per month? I hear that rook media paid 25000 $ per month. I wonder what revenue pay min and max voodoo ? if i can get 1000 $ is good but if i banned on 5000 $ per month is bad.

•••
Is there actually a question there?

Donny

•••
yes Donny sorry for my question, i wonder if i run account will i get big payment? some advertising companies pay small money but they dont pay big money.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back