NameSilo

.vc

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
saw a member had a few of these .vc exts in the appriasal board and was just wondering what everyone thought of the ext. expect it to be big or not ????

thanks
Corey

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There's nothing remarkable about this cctld. The .vc domains recently discussed got most of their value from rare keywords and SEO-oriented development. This can be done with any cctld, not just .vc.

•••
Does anyone know where you can purchase these domain extensions?

•••
•••
.vc is not a good ccTLD, dont get one of thoose.

•••
Waste of money on the new tld

•••
horrible! unless it was like sex.vc and even then you would need developement. I don't see any resale in them at all.

•••
How much does it cost for a .vc domain anyway?

•••
Originally posted by Raf
How much does it cost for a .vc domain anyway?

Looks like $22 per year.

•••
O ok thanks for the info armstrong, .pl domains are still I guess the most expensive at around $89.95/year.

•••
Originally posted by Raf
O ok thanks for the info armstrong, .pl domains are still I guess the most expensive at around $89.95/year.

Not nearly! Good 'ole .tm domains are at least $100/yr with a mandatory commitment of 10 YEARS! Now that's crazy!

•••
Whoa that is a lot, but eventually these domain extensions should get cheap I guess over a period of time.

•••
Originally posted by Raf
Whoa that is a lot, but eventually these domain extensions should get cheap I guess over a period of time.

Well, I'm still waiting... :D

•••
.vc is lucky for me as i got some premium keywords.
And sex.vc, loan.vc etc are reserved by the registry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back