IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xman

Domain Hack KingVIP Member
Impact
Here's my question..what is the value of domain hack? I've seen some good domain hack and i was wondering about the value of it. I myself own one and i'm not sure whether or not i should get more. I haven't seen any sale of domain hack. Why do we register domain hack? Is it because the domain looks cool or because there's a potential end user who's willing to buy such domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hack.it sold on sedo for eur.2500 (approx 2750usd).... not very much I'd say for such a nice "hack" domain..

•••
How are GEOS doing hack wise? Have a couple good ones, including wiscons.in

•••
How are GEOS doing hack wise? Have a couple good ones, including wiscons.in
Not sure who the end-user would be for those types. Could be wrong but I can't fathom any who would find that desirable...

•••
Fair enough. I do get some low ball offers. Reminds me I still have subtract.it. Hack.it should have sold more.

•••
•••
Not feelin that one @Avtar629 - drop IMO
I read it as ins UREA like the stuff in urine : ROFL :

•••
Hahaha yeah! Done!

Rule of thumb with ngtld's learned hard way

If the .Com version of the ngtld hacks you are looking at aren't taken and aged why do you think the hack will sell?

On thee other hand hacks are a great way to get a single word domains that are beyond reach in .Com.

Example.

If eatpet.com isn't taken why would you think eat.pet is a good idea?

(FYI EatPet.com and eat.pet both taken! Lol)

Who wants to eat Scooby Doo? Or Garfield?

EatPet.com "Chinese Premium" domain hahahahahah:xf.wink::xf.grin::-P:ROFL:

•••
Fair enough. I do get some low ball offers. Reminds me I still have subtract.it. Hack.it should have sold more.

How much did hack.it sell for? Curious as I too have a 4L.it.

•••
I used to have more hacks, but I've been letting most of them drop along the way. If I could work my way up to a really great, short one, I'd consider, but the others are mostly only entertaining.

I still have:
TheBit.ch
DNDu.de
SuperDu.de
NowEntertain.Us
DopeDu.de

Then a few that read across the dot:
Revolution.Education
Resistance.Education
1to1.Education
1to1.Technology

Last edited:
•••
I used to have more hacks, but I've been letting most of them drop along the way. If I could work my way up to a really great, short one, I'd consider, but the others are mostly only entertaining.

I still have:
TheBit.ch
DNDu.de
SuperDu.de
NowEntertain.Us
DopeDu.de

Then a few that read across the dot:
Revolution.Education
Resistance.Education
1to1.Education
1to1.Technology

FYI contact bit.ch as my gf gets updates from them. It's an Instagram feed for cute dog photos and videos.

•••
Agree @Avtar629
I bought a 99 cent ninja, then the xxxxxninja.com was available so I got that as well, and hit a transfer special, now I'm just dropping the ninja and keeping the com : roll eyes :

•••
FYI contact bit.ch as my gf gets updates from them. It's an Instagram feed for cute dog photos and videos.
I have liquo/rs. I need to think of something good to do with it.

•••
Agree @Avtar629
I bought a 99 cent ninja, then the xxxxxninja.com was available so I got that as well, and hit a transfer special, now I'm just dropping the ninja and keeping the com : roll eyes :

I regged grub.pet. checked grubpet.com. took the grubpet.com instead but sorry still kept grub.pet and kept wash.Pet as they are both short 4L domain. And estibot appraises grub.com at $72k.

Grubpet.com ?
One word kept seeing this site on NYC subway ads.

GrubHub.com

•••
Last edited:
•••
How much did hack.it sell for? Curious as I too have a 4L.it.
2750 USD. I sold multiply.it for similar price, but in 2007. Surely the market has increased drastically since then

•••
2750 USD. I sold multiply.it for similar price, but in 2007. Surely the market has increased drastically since then

Nice! Outbound? Auction? Great sale for gtld hacks.

I wonder what VRAR.IT would fetch as a hack?

Last edited:
•••
Looni.es

hi-loonies-dollar.jpg

•••
•••
Have had a number of xxxx offers on replied.to over the last couple of months.

•••
•••
I have
Rare-Doma.in
Masturbat.in

•••
•••
That one will probably being some money.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back