IT.COM

tips Ever wonder how they think up complicated hack domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandPlease

BrandPlease.comTop Member
Impact
Mystery of the domain hack creator - solved - hahaha

Really this is a tip for those new to domains and thinking about hacks as an investment.

First of all, Please use the tool (end of post) for Fun Only.

Hack Domains are not good investments (typically) and are difficult to sell, especially if you dont have an actual customer based looking for them.

But do have fun with the domain hack tool and understand that: Creating hack domains is not a skill, they are actually extremely easy to come up with - there are a million of these free domain hack generators out there.

just like: https://www.domainhack.me/

That is why hack domains are typically worthless (IMO), free programs generate them. No thought, effort, or skill - just read NameBio and type in the top sellers....And hope a hand reg-able 4 extension hack comes up? Sound right?

At first glance they look complicated - and you cant figure out how did they figure out those extension combos? - how did they know that was possible?. bla bla.. wow this person must be smart... bla bla..

If you are new to domaining or if someone tries to pitch you a hack domain and they sound anything like my message above.... run

Try https://www.domainhack.me/ - and find all the hacks you can hand-reg and save yourself a big loss.

I have nothing do do with that site other than the eye opening lesson I learned as a new domainer. - When I realized Hack Domains were a joke and the "professional domineers" pushing them - primarily on new domineers, gaining their trust, and tricking them into terrible purchases - were real low lives.

Luckily I met some true stand up Domain Professionals - right here on NamePros - and the advice I got from them and the community as a whole saved me much money, many mistakes, and headaches. Not that I haven't made domain mistakes and bad choices - they just haven't involved any hacks.

Trying to hopefully post something useful back and help someone else here on NP.

Thanks,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back