IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xman

Domain Hack KingVIP Member
Impact
Here's my question..what is the value of domain hack? I've seen some good domain hack and i was wondering about the value of it. I myself own one and i'm not sure whether or not i should get more. I haven't seen any sale of domain hack. Why do we register domain hack? Is it because the domain looks cool or because there's a potential end user who's willing to buy such domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What do you think about fet/ch?
Recieved a lot of offers..

•••
fet/ch is awesome @akropolis
Lots of possibilities - search results, dog related, sales site (fet/ch a good price)
I hope you hold out for someone who will follow through, it's a bummer to see great names stay undeveloped, or have you considered developing it yourself?

•••
I didn't even know that extension was available..

I suppose he thought chri.st

.rs still available today:

divorce.rs

whitene.rs

booste.rs

liqueu.rs

cellula.rs

bookselle.rs
drinke.rs
appea.rs
ministe.rs
shoulde.rs
wate.rs
secto.rs
councillo.rs
practitione.rs
youngste.rs
come.rs
dange.rs
barrie.rs
honou.rs
pensione.rs
offende.rs
credito.rs
holde.rs
range.rs
indicato.rs
organise.rs
paramete.rs
commentato.rs
foreigne.rs

a complete list can be found here: Available .rs domains – May 22, 2016

•••
fet/ch is awesome @akropolis
Lots of possibilities - search results, dog related, sales site (fet/ch a good price)
I hope you hold out for someone who will follow through, it's a bummer to see great names stay undeveloped, or have you considered developing it yourself?

thank you!
what do you think it is worth?
i am not a developer at all, so i am waiting for the right buyer.

•••
If you dont mind the misspelling, hott.ist is available to reg.

•••
•••
•••
What do you think about fet/ch?
Recieved a lot of offers..

Thats a good one for sure.

Nice and brand-able as well.

As far as the price.....well anything is possible mate. I mean if you manage to find the right end user they could easily be willing to pay in the high $xxxx for that. Maybe even way more....considering whi.ch sold for $21 840 (that was back in 2012 though)

•••
@akropolis - I concur with @deez007 - at least 4 figures. I also think there could be some simple development ideas you could put together to get some traffic and get free advertising for the sale of the name. At least make up a better description : wink :

•••
Apple goes after Polish grocery store a . pl !!!

And the buzz ended up as quickly as it started. Original owner retained the domain.

This story got back recently as an example of cyberabuse between small players outside USA and big money.

•••
ASSI.SI (for Italian Assisi...)

•••
This is probably the best hack barn.one Pun intended.

•••
I went on hack shop spree just 2 days ago in fact
and bought 2

it's pretty much the only hacks I own too lol

FindBitco.in

VirtualTe.ch

the latter I plan to develop into VR site.

decent prices I found too.. I think $5 for .in at uniregistry.. and .ch only ~8 at gd.

•••
I went on hack shop spree just 2 days ago in fact
and bought 2

it's pretty much the only hacks I own too lol

FindBitco.in

VirtualTe.ch

the latter I plan to develop into VR site.

decent prices I found too.. I think $5 for .in at uniregistry.. and .ch only ~8 at gd.

VirtualTe.ch is very nice. I also have a similar one,

MicroTe.ch

•••
VirtualTe.ch is very nice. I also have a similar one,

MicroTe.ch

thanks. I like yours too. Tech is a good shortkeyword!

I wanted VRte.ch
but it's gone! ;)

.ch is not cheap mind you.. most registrars are probaly ~15-20 for it... so maybe I'd not have bothered with it had I not come across this ~8 pricetag at gd. the lowest I found.

.in is even cheaper.. in many places.. ~5 at uniregitry was my bill.

bitcoin is a nice keyword too! ;)

•••
These are the ones I have;
colour.ist
othopaed.ist
agnost.ist

•••
I have another domain, Alp.es, and in both Spanish and French, "Alpes" means Alps (the highest mountain in Europe).
Also, "alp" is an English word meaning "high mountain" if I'm not wrong :)

•••
When I finished registration I was told this domain is reserved:'(

I have another domain, Alp.es, and in both Spanish and French, "Alpes" means Alps (the highest mountain in Europe).
Also, "alp" is an English word meaning "high mountain" if I'm not wrong

•••
One the best geo hacks i've seen lately is illino.is, 'though I suppose the ultimate geo hack has to be univer.se, right? ;)

•••
•••
They are selling but personally, I don't like them. For end users, it will be difficult to remember where the "hack dot" goes.

Example for pizza lovers: "Calzone" :laugh:

• Cal.zone
  • Calz.one
  • Calzo.ne

As an end user trying to reach the site, you'd probably scratching your head wondering where to put the "hack dot".

There are probably better examples that have more possible "hacks" but you can see the point.

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
BuyingWeb.Site
MyPersonal.Site
SellWeb.Site
MyOfficial.Site

•••
•••
Plastical
Moral
Floral
Vegetal

I got these domains, any thought?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back