IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xman

Domain Hack KingVIP Member
Impact
Here's my question..what is the value of domain hack? I've seen some good domain hack and i was wondering about the value of it. I myself own one and i'm not sure whether or not i should get more. I haven't seen any sale of domain hack. Why do we register domain hack? Is it because the domain looks cool or because there's a potential end user who's willing to buy such domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Plastical
Moral
Floral
Vegetal

I got these domains, any thought?

Hi,

Floral and Mor.al are pretty good, but in my opinion the other two have little value.

Good luck with them!

•••
•••
LearnWeb.Design
LearnGraphic.Design

•••
•••
I started my "branding service" for startup and company on this name: Rename.it

I think it's a nice sense hack "key+tld" :)

•••
I started my "branding service" for startup and company on this name: Rename.it

I think it's a nice sense hack "key+tld" :)

Yap! Nicely hacked domain IMHO

•••
I once own this domain name but now available WebDesigsClass.es (hacked)
It has good stats on adword as follows

"web design classes" US monthly search -1,000, Competition is High and cost per click $23.85

"web design class" US monthly search - 480, Competition is High and CPC - $23.33
It was stolen from my account and later dropped and after then I no longer interested in it because it looks too long IMO. Or what do you think about it?

•••
•••
mete.rs
rada.rs
semiconducto.rs
fittin.gs
lightin.gs
rap.id.ly
tollfr.ee
All Billion dollar industries

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Yes! This one's one of my favorites. True classic. Probably one of the best examples of a perfect hack.

I think this name is leased out, no? The owner of i.am leases out the sub? Thought I read that somewhere. Maybe it was here on Namepros, lol.

•••
•••
•••
got this one- sayit.in
thinking about a translation site

•••
•••
•••
•••
my new gtld hacks

RealtyFor.Sale
VillaFor.Sale
CottagesFor.Sale
CottageFor.Sale
NewHomesFor.Sale
NewHomeFor.Sale

•••
•••
•••
•••
AUDIENC.ES (HAD A BIT OF INTEREST FOR THIS)
ANXIETI.ES
DAIRI.ES
NONCOMB.AT
LUNCHME.AT
WHATYOULOOKING.AT

all for sale ;)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back