Domain Empire

Undeveloped.com Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used undeveloped.com to sell domains? They claim to be able to increase a domainers sales by 54%.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sharing my recent experience with @Undeveloped

I had sold a domain and Undeveloped didn't had an escrow account at that registrar.

Ideally they needed some time to check with the new registrar, document the process and complete few other formalities. But once I requested, they had completed the process and transaction was closed faster than I anticipated.

Also due to their follow-up with the buyer, I could make another sale.

I find them as the leading escrow provider and will continue using it.

Thanks so much!

•••
I got my first real domain sale through Undeveloped just before Christmas and I couldn't be any more impressed with their service.

The buyer's offer came through last Friday evening, I countered and after a bit of negotiation we came to an agreement after the buyer promised to pay quickly, which they did (within 5 mins!). Undeveloped took over, asked for registrar details and then on Monday morning the transfer was confirmed.

As it was Christmas Eve and the money would come in handy for making Christmas that wee bit more special, I contacted Reza and asked about when payment would be made and he said they were due in the next couple of hours, but would try to get it to me quicker. Within minutes I had it, and it allowed me to add the icing to the Christmas cake (running around before the places closed was fun). :xf.grin:

It wasn't a huge sale either and so the fact they went to this level of support really was amazing. (y) I cannot thank @Undeveloped enough for their assistance and hope that I can have further success with them in future. :xf.cool: :greedy:

•••
@Undeveloped Can you please elaborate a bit further on how weekend support works?

I know for a start that Escrow is not performed on weekends but can you please make an exception regarding transactions that are pending and have been initiated on Friday (working times).

Speed is one of the best things about Undeveloped but sadly problems regarding potential delays specially on weekends is something that should ideally be worked upon.

•••
They have email support on weekends. Just not online/phone support. I think it's fair not to expect ultra-fast responses on weekends but I know from experience that they do reply.

•••
Happy new year all! We wish you all a healthy, happy and successful 2019! We're looking forward to another great year with all of you!

•••
•••
•••
I would like to share how I use Google Analytics with Undeveloped.

Primary Dimension: Country
Secondary Dimension: Hostname
Filter: Average Session Duration > 0 (for filtering out the visits of robots)
Average Session Duration: Descending

•••
Undeveloped is non partial , neutral and transparent platform . They take care of sellers as well as of buyers equally ..
Till now have not seen any unethical practices or fake sale releases in the market to create fake supply demand in the market.
@Undeveloped pls continue with same business ethics and one day you will be in top of the domain industry.
I wish you best....

Last edited:
•••

Maybe I am doing something wrong? The hostname dimension on my analytics reports shows "undeveloped.com" for all visits. Only way I can see the domain visited is to look at the landingPathPage dimension

Do I have my analytics set up incorrectly maybe?

Last edited:
•••

Appreciate the input, but may I ask for a peasant like I , how and where do you go to enter this filter ?
I see no exact steps through the " add filter " option, little overwhelmed with their help page

https://support.google.com/analytics/search?q=set+session+duration+

Cheers, thank you.

•••
I thought a 0 value meant robots too, but it doesn't. Some of those 0 visitors could be actual users who only visited a single landing page of yours, then left. In order for a session duration to be counted, the visitor needs to visit another of your landing pages before the session cookie time (default 30mins) elapses. :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••

I think with this setting, especially average duration > 0 you might be missing some type in real traffic with 100% bounce rate and 0 duration. I might be wrong though

Last edited:
•••
•••
Maybe I am doing something wrong? The hostname dimension on my analytics reports shows "undeveloped.com" for all visits. Only way I can see the domain visited is to look at the landingPathPage dimension

I'm not using the "Redirect your buyers to your internal marketplace for sales pages" option in Undeveloped maybe this is why you have such an issue.

•••
I thought a 0 value meant robots too, but it doesn't. Some of those 0 visitors could be actual users who only visited a single landing page of yours, then left. In order for a session duration to be counted, the visitor needs to visit another of your landing pages before the session cookie time (default 30mins) elapses. :xf.smile:

It's really difficult for a person to just bounce with 0 therefore I think my filter works.

•••
I think with this setting, especially average duration > 0 you might be missing some type in real traffic with 100% bounce rate and 0 duration. I might be wrong though

As far as I see it works as expected. As an example, previously I have seen same amount of repetitive visits on the same day from the same country for 3-4 of my domains regularly with 0 duration meaning they are robots. Now, I'm filtering them out perfectly.

•••

Yes. I have tested this times without number. That is, visiting one of my pages and the count remain 0 with 100% bounce rate. So weeding them out completely won't be adequate

•••
The bounce rate is actually okay for domains with no desired content to keep visitors engaged.

•••
•••
Yes, there has been bigger sales more than $XXX on Undeveloped.
Some of us domainers prefer not to post our sales publicly.
One of my buds sold C**.io for $16K
I myself, have two sales pending at the moment, one at $7,000 and the other at $3,300.
Both of those pending sales are .io's.

I sold domain Bitcoin******.com for $X,XXX few months back.
From my experience in dealing with Undeveloped, I must say they are very professional.
What’s the best way to advertise those you have for sale on Undeveloped?

•••
9% is too much, they offered service must cost not more than 5% commission from the sale. They are simple not competitive, i dont see any difference it was sold by lead for which they charge 5% or on parking page with their nameservers, in both situations they not find client for you, they are not doing anything for your sale, only landing page, and charge 9% for it? No thank you.

•••
9% is too much, they offered service must cost not more than 5% commission from the sale. They are simple not competitive, i dont see any difference it was sold by lead for which they charge 5% or on parking page with their nameservers, in both situations they not find client for you, they are not doing anything for your sale, only landing page, and charge 9% for it? No thank you.

they do even more than afternic or sedo or gd does... for like 20%

considering the alternative which is paying 5% to paypal for direct payment to paypal... that basically leaves you with a 4% commission charge to undeveloped... cause they do mass payment to your paypal.. so no fee.

in short: its a great deal to 99% people.. but... your right... can't please everyone in life hehehe

cheers

•••
Yes. I have tested this times without number. That is, visiting one of my pages and the count remain 0 with 100% bounce rate. So weeding them out completely won't be adequate

But my question was: does your "hostname" dimension show the domain name that was visited? I asked that because for me it shows "undeveloped.com" for each recorded visit. Only the "landingPathPage" shows the actual domain name for me. Seems like my analytics might be set up incorrectly..?

•••
HELLO , wakey waky UD , waiting 8 hours now for assistance on a small sale , called also. but otherwise super grateful and appreciative of your platform, actually consider it a blessing as a new guy.

that being said, how do we enter amounts to ensure the buyer sees there request amount in their currency ?

and if I could edit the amount in offer id of been able to correct my issue myself, appears I had to cancel, than wait for support to fully cancel so I can resend ?

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back