Dynadot

Undeveloped.com Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used undeveloped.com to sell domains? They claim to be able to increase a domainers sales by 54%.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Quick Update: we identified the issues that occurred after we launched DAN.COM. Infrastructure changes and new releases tend to be a pain. It's ruining the launch excitement at the moment for us as you can imagine but we'll get there and are on top of it!

On a positive note. The DAN Bot just processed its first transaction!

Franchising.co got sold at 21:49 (domain is registered at Namesilo). At 21:53 the domain was paid for and DAN sent the seller two transfer options:

Via auth code or push at Namesilo

The seller responded at 21:55 and asked for a push at Namesilo. Dan sent the seller the instructions to deliver the domain at Namesilo and the seller pushed the domain at 21:58.

The buyer responded at 22:04 and has now received the domain.

This, in a nutshell, is what we mean with process automation and introducing efficiency in the market. The entire transaction was completed in just 15 minutes!

Last edited:
•••
Hi All,

We've been a bit less responsive here in the past weeks and will continue to be in the coming days. We're working very hard to finish our Domain Automation Network. We're almost there. Just some final details have to be taken care of so I expect us to be able to launch soon!

In the background, we've also started a couple of new projects. One of the projects that is well under development is dubbed as "Revenue Accelerate". With this project we're in essence removing all remaining friction points that we've discovered on the secondary market and we're introducing a new model including for sale page that in our initial tests shows to convert extremely well. This model will also allow our sellers to build very significant and recurring revenue. More on this subject a bit later down the road.

So what keeps us so busy?

In a couple of days, "Undeveloped 4.0" goes live. Without sharing too many details, Undeveloped will also be rebranded to another shorter, more brandable and internationally appealing name.

The upcoming product launch brings a number of projects together and will set a new foundation and standard. Once that's there, you can expect more product improvements in an accelerated fashion from us since we're doubling down on our product development.

Exciting times ahead! We can't wait to share with you what we've been working on!

Kind regards,

Reza

•••
Everyone in this thread, please allow me to thank you all for your support so far!

Since I'm the public spokesperson for DAN I tend to get all the kudos but we would have been nothing without the great team that powers DAN.

Behind the scenes, we're working extremely hard, every single day without any exceptions to keep pushing it. I would like to take this brief moment of reflection to thank our growing team for pushing it hard to make DAN a reality.

And of course you, our loyal sellers that have allowed us to get here by supporting us through thick and thin. When we bundle our forces, nothing and nobody can stop us from accomplishing that that we've been waiting for for so long.

We're humbled by the overwhelming supportive messages and can't wait to show you the next big updates soon :).

Happy selling!

Reza

•••
Happy new year all! We wish you all a healthy, happy and successful 2019! We're looking forward to another great year with all of you!

•••
I'm completely sick of people not paying for domains on undeveloped. I feel that undveloped should give control to the seller to cancel transactions when they ask to. There should be a button or something @Undeveloped I've said tons of good things about your company everywhere recommended you to all my peers. but I'm fuming mad that I cant control when I want to cancel. If the buyer doesnt pay in a few days or the day he says he will I should be able to cancel.I dont want to be held up for weeks this is nonsense

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. The current flow is the highest yielding flow, designed to get the maximum revenue in for you. I understand fake bidders are annoying but I think it's more important to get in maximum revenue rather than minimum fake offers.

Regardless, if other sellers can get involved and vote on the following we'll make something happen:

1: Would you like to cancel a sale completely? So no payment can be collected anymore as the transaction is entirely canceled.

or 2: Would you like to have the option to relist a domain that's under "agreement reached", while keeping the transaction still active?

Like this post, if you prefer option 1 or submit a thank if you prefer option 2.

PS: I feel I have to repeat this strongly to make sure this piece of information isn't lost. The higher the barrier for buyers to submit an offer, the lower your conversions and the less total revenue you make.

We see fake offers (mostly from unsavvy Internet users that have no idea they're buying a domain) as a given because you can't control what Internet users do.

In the end, ask yourself if you'd rather have 10 fake offers and 2 legit ones or 5 fake offers and 1 legit one? The harder we make it for users to place a bid, the lower your conversions will get. The faster we or you cancel a transaction, the lower the chance of our team still getting the payment in for you.

Kind regards,
Reza

•••
Quick update:

The main project we're working on (Domain automation Network) is unfortunately delayed due to unforeseen issues with our blockchain. Since it's sensitive technology that cannot break or fail at any time we're taking no risks. Next week we'll deploy the next version of our blockchain in production on a shadow network, will start submitting transactions to the chain and create the first blocks, before our big launch. I can't give a specific ETA for the actual launch but we keep making good progress and are really close to launch the first automated domain ownership transfer service.

To keep improving our marketplace continuously, we did just launch the following features that were requested here:

- add captcha to the offer box to filter non-serious buyers. This feature is enabled by default for high-risk visitors but you can edit the settings to fit your own preference:

upload_2019-3-28_14-23-4.png

- the ability to select getting paid out in one of the three widely used cryptocurrencies:

upload_2019-3-28_14-24-45.png

And tomorrow, or at latest early next week another highly requested feature will go live where the buyer can now also submit their company name when placing an offer.

Kind regards,

Reza

Last edited:
•••
Not sure if it's been explained here already.....but I can't seem to figure out how to get the custom Background/picture images on my undeveloped landers...mine is just all basic White background....how do you change it to show related images ?

Thanks

Hi Rob,

You can add your own background here: https://undeveloped.com/users/settings/profile

So, I've had many hundreds of domains listed on U for a couple of years now and today I tried to add 25 or so I had missed/skipped in the past and only about 2/3 made it.

Most of the ones that didn't get imported said 'ignored' and a few others said 'failed' and when the question mark is hovered it says "you are not allowed to update this domain". The name is not in my portfolio so of course I can not update it.

I assume some of them may erroneously be listed in someone else's account...can anyone shed light on this for me?

Hi Funsky,

When you get the ignored status that means that the domain was already listed in your account. The failes status indicates that our support team has to look into the domain status and move it for you after verifying ownership.

@Undeveloped

1-

https://www.
in your landers are giving ssl errors. Please fix it.

2-
in your landers and DNS, if possible, please redirect all non-existing subdomains (catchall 301 redirect + wildcard A record in DNS) to the landing page. So that traffic is not wasted.

3-
Please allow users to add statcounter to landing pages. Namesilo landing pages have an option to add statcounter. I avoid using anayltics.

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

Under the 'Make Offer' button, how about a small text link that reads:

"How Much Should I Offer?"

And under this link can be a page informing domain buyers about the value of domains and what domains usually sell for, historic sales, etc. A lot of regular people have no idea what domain names are bought and sold for, and when they see a blank 'Make Offer' option with no Buy Now price, they don't know whether to offer $10 or $1000 and they usually opt-in to lowball or either pass-up on making an offer all-together.

Also, I read a lot of people saying in their TrustPilot feedback that they were "weary" or "concerned" with buying. I think if you guys added a video on the landing pages actually explaining what you do, how the buying process works, how easy it is, and listed all of your contact info within it (Phone number, twitter/facebook/social media accounts) - it would really advertise and showcase your company's transparency which will add trust and convert more buyers.

If you'd like to see an example of a video, go to BuyDomains.com, HugeDomains, or any of the successful brandable marketplaces (BrandBucket,BrandRoot, etc) They *all* have short 3 minute videos that buyers can watch. They must have them for a reason and the proof is in the pudding...

My 2 cents, hope to see change. ;) And Good Job @ Undeveloped.

Hi Tom,

We've been asking buyers that mentioned the issue you raise about what caused their negative initial impression. And so far a number of negative threads on Namepros and this rogue review site which we have nothing to do with: https://www.reviews.io/company-reviews/store/undeveloped-com - seem to be the cause of that recent sentiment (the first 350 reviews didn't include the sentiment you refer to).

The three threads they refer to at Namepros we cannot delete and they rank very high in Google which we also can't impact. Even though we've replied in those threads, apparently some people only read the initial post created by the original poster and not our reaction.

We've also requested the review site I mentioned above to delete that entry as we only collect real reviews from our customers via Trustpilot but they refuse to do so and it seems that this tactic is part of their business model. The first review, for example, is clearly fake and they even emailed us to respond to it when it was placed.

Having said this, on the 18th of June we're launching our new platform. We've built parts of the new marketplace (the blockchain) in partnership with IBM (the oldest tech company in the world!). IBM has also created a case study of our new platform which will be published on our launch date.

This partnership but also other improvements we're launching will tackle some of the problems you raise.

Kind regards,

Reza

Last edited:
•••
@Undeveloped
I sold a domain yesterday at Undeveloped.com and i was looking forward to a swift transaction.
This was my first sale at Undeveloped and what i realized was, the experience at Undeveloped could be more user friendly and optimized, if you had a real-time chat option, where we could have all the details of escrow sorted out over a few mins of conversation, instead of the hours of waiting, for the escrow agent's response, that comes with the current experience.

On a lighter note, you should thank your lucky stars you didnt had a sale on a weekend like me.

On another lighter note, you should thank your lucky stars you didnt had a sale on any other marketplace where "the hours of waiting" are actually days and once you push or transfer the domain you'll wait weeks to get paid. All these for 20%-25% commission, not 9% as in UD's case.

The UD guys are a bunch of hard working people, not only they deal with the transfers but also chase the late-payers via email and phone trying to close deals when the buyers are unresponsive once they click the BIN button or accept the offer. This takes time and I reckon they're extremely busy. While every seller wants to close the deal fast and get paid asap, most people actually live in La-La Land and expect the UD guys to handle the transfer, verify the payment and issue the money in ten minutes and also to offer 24/7 support (via chat 'cause email is apparently too slow for some) to Mr Doe Domainer who can't wait till Monday to close his $299 sale on Sunday. Unrealistic imo...

As for weekends, we have to understand that UD just don't have the numbers to handle Sat & Sun support. I think they're just about 5-6 guys alltogether. It's still a startup and it will take time for them to grow at Sedo's or GD's levels. Plus in Europe, weekend is weekend, you know... no weekend support, no biggie imo... However if you'd be about to close a six or seven figures sale on a Saturday I'm sure Reza can change his schedule :)

•••
It will take some time until everyone realizes the depth and importance of what Reza has just done. It's really revolutionary, unlike anything that we've ever seen in this rather dull industry.

I anticipate that in the following years, digital assets will become ubiquitous and the DAN will be ready to tackle all kinds of assets. DAN will be internally rebranded from Domain Automation Network to Digital Asset Network, providing a much needed infrastructure to transact contracts powered by the Blockchain.

I see people in this forum criticizing the rebrand and the new UI, and they're really missing the point. The new name gives automatic trust for being a 3L dot com and is universally understood beyond the English speaking community. Try to explain to a Spanish buyer what the hell is Undeveloped or how to spell it. The UI is a work in progress and was not really the goal of this initial launch.

While everyone is entitled to an opinion, I see a lot of the criticism as a mere resistance to change. I bet that in two weeks nobody will be complaining anymore.

•••
Hi All,

Effective from today, the commission rate at Undeveloped is lowered from 15% to 9%. You can now use the best performing domain marketplace to park with while paying even less commission!

Happy selling!
Reza

Last edited:
•••
Either there is independent traffic at undeveloped or there is not. I have all my domains posted at Uniregistry (do not use their landing pages), and finally, very recently I got one inquiry there. That tells me that there are very few people searching for domains at UR. However as I mentioned, at Afternic, SEDO and DomainAgents, I get offers all the time, which means that many people are searching for domains at those sites and their partners.

I'm a salesman, you gotta be full of the joys of spring no matter what sort of customers come at you or what they say.:angelic:

Even after 3 times? :)

I'm afraid people will get bored if I keep repeating myself. Besides that, sometimes you have to be realistic. You're so invested in the current setup that you've built that it's impossible to convince you. Because you really want me to I give it a final try and pitch from a different angle than you've seen. I'll review your site right now and provide feedback (which you likely won't agree with).

Since 2012 you've been developing and maintaining your own site: http://www.xynames.com and created a form to submit offers: http://www.xynames.com/contact.html

My very first impression as a buyer is that your entire setup lacks a trust layer for buyers to directly do business with you. There won't be many buyers that will trust doing business with you directly. Unless your average sale price is very low. So I see you've therefore included information on your own site that buyers can also submit offers anonymously via Sedo and other marketplaces. So you're literally sending buyers from your own setup to the marketplaces that you've listed on your own buyer acquisition funnel. Which means you still end up paying a commission over those sales as you forward buyers to commission based marketplaces. If you compare your own sales with the sales you have on those marketplaces, I bet the average sale price is much higher on those marketplaces.

Now let's say you have a sale directly with a buyer that for some reason doesn't appreciate having an escrow party in between of the transaction.

How do you collect payments? How much time goes into convincing the buyer you are actually legit? Who makes the invoices? Who sends the payment reminders and who takes care of the domain transfer and so on?

It's you. In the end, you're paying more than 9% in commission to handle all this with your own time, effort and so on. Your own time is also worth money. You could have spent your time on other activities.

If we even break up how much margin is left for Undeveloped when we charge 9% you'll find out that the margin is very slim.

1: We host your for sales pages at AWS (Amazon) with instances all over the world to ensure fast loading for your buyers. This is pricey.

2: We pay on average a commission of 3% to Paypal, Mastercard, Visa etc to collect your payments. You likely accept payments only via Paypal. So that's already 3%/4% commission paid to Paypal.

3: We insure all your sales. If there's a chargeback Undeveloped takes the hit, not you. When you sell an expensive domain and you aren't insured to chargebacks that not a good position to be in. If you even have 1 of these every year you'll end up losing more money than paying Undeveloped a commission for this.

4: We take care of the entire escrow process. This requires at least one escrow agent to guide your transaction(s) and that person has to be paid as well. Your time is worth money. If you do this yourself, you're spending money instead of outsourcing this to an escrow service like Undeveloped.

5: We continuously improve our product and invest heavily in product development with an entire engineering team so you don't have to.

Honestly, I can continue writing a whole book about what we do for that little 9% commission and there's absolutely no way you can convince me that it makes any sense to build your own marketplace or for sales page and be better of revenue-wise if you do so. If you take everything into account our 9% is very little and an individual domainer can't cut away those costs. It may seem like that but you're really stealing from your own pocket by not using a marketplace.

Undeveloped literally gives you the opportunity to lease a state of the art domain marketplace and get full support for a little success fee that you only pay when you sell a name with us. If the 9% is really too much. Why not increase your buy now prices with 9% and still use a more advanced and professional marketplace than your own? How do you even manage your domain portfolio currently? Have you built an entire admin backend?

The only reason Undeveloped can offer all the services at a low commission rate of 9% is because we make volume. We have invested and keep investing a lot to create the marketplace that you can use today, which is completely not comparable to what you've built yourself.

Kind regards,
Reza

Last edited:
•••
Good afternoon friends,

We are excited to share that we have several open vacancies at Undeveloped.

For this particular vacancy, I would like to consult our sellers' expertise and network first. Due to our steep growth, we are looking for additional account managers to assist you with all your sales. The account manager should be operative at Pacific Daylight Time. This will help Undeveloped increase its service for all our users operating in a completely different timezone and your accessibility to our services.

The account manager should:
- be able to operate at Pacific Daylight Time
- have significant knowledge of the domain industry
- have a proven track record as a domain seller/broker
- have a service and sales oriented focus
- have the ambition to help Undeveloped and its clients grow and excel

In case anyone comes to mind please have them forward their resume and motivation letter to [email protected]. We have established a referral bonus of $200 for whoever delivers the perfect candidate.

Have a great weekend!

•••
Hi All,

Quick update!

The launch is delayed until tomorrow, unfortunately. We've got everything ready to deploy on our end but have to wait for a US-based partner to execute something they should have executed 4 hours ago.

Tomorrow is the big day! We can't wait to show you what we've been working so hard on!

Have a great evening!

Reza

•••
Not sure I understand the technical innovations, that'll have to wait further explanations and examples of use.

I don't like the design change. Its basically the same but worse. Worse font, many interface elements look ruined as if someone just played with styles for the sake of changing something. The color scheme is also worse. The logo/icon is better though, that circle was kinda lame.

Also, each time the seller dashboard is reloaded, there is a new "Dan blockchain signature ID". Isn't this supposed to be like permanent?

Hi Don,

Every machine and browser tends to work differently, can you please send me a screenshot of how you're seeing the new UI?

We transitioned the current brand on purpose to the new without changing too many elements to allow everyone to get used to the new brand. In the coming days, we'll fix a lot of remaining issues that we can only spot with the help of you guys since our users are the best testers in the end.

Also, note that we're currently working on a complete and massive revamp of all our public pages including the introduction of new sales landers that have shown to perform very well.

As mentioned in our blog post, what's currently live on DAN.COM is the new foundation from which we're continuing our efforts to keep improving the market. We're re-investing 90%+ of the income we generate in product development and won't change that. None of our shareholders have ever received anything like dividends and we don't plan to do that anytime soon.

The bigger we get, the more we'll invest in the product and the better our service will become. If we would have settled for less, we would have never changed our brand or invested heavily in emerging technology like blockchain.

Our team is proud of the product and service we offer today but remains extremely hungry to keep pushing for change in our industry. That's the DAN promise, we will never slow down.

Kind regards,

Reza

Last edited:
•••
Curious how many people have completed sales in the five figure range and above at Undeveloped?
I see many sales posted here on NamePros in the sub 5K range but not nearly as many above that.
Any idea why? Are they simply not happening or just not getting reported? Is it buyer confidence as perhaps they prefer a larger marketplace like Afternic/GD instead when spending more on a domain?

I know @Federer has commented about this in the past..."We make a alot of €100-€500 sales via Undev (inbound) - but we rarely sell .COMs in the low-mid $x,xxx sales range there".

Undeveloped is a great platform and I have most of my inventory pointed there however I'm curious what others think about this...

Hi Mainlander,

We officially don't share any sales publicly so that's mainly causing that effect.

We process payments between $20,000 and $100,000 regularly on a weekly basis. Last week we sold a .de for €80k and a .com for $110k for example. We don't report big sales per request of our bigger sellers that requested that additional privacy, but if we'd do, we'd make it into the top 10 charts easily.

Also, note that big sales are actually easier conducted at Undeveloped than on other platforms that I'm aware of. We don't have a credit card payment limit of $5K for example and end-users can pay up to $50,000 directly with their credit card with us. Any amount above that would require approval from us but that's granted swiftly if they can easily verify the buyer. This makes bigger domain purchases easier for corporate buyers that visit and purchase domains on our marketplace more often directly.

Take care,

Reza

•••
It now says "coming soon" at Dan.com. Can you confirm this is your new name, @Undeveloped?

Hi Embrand, unfortunately I can not share the new name yet. We’ve got some PR agreements in place and to not cause an press embargo break I would like to kindly ask all members to not speculate yet ;). In Mid-June we’ll announce it directly here together with the launch of the best domain sales and monetization infrastructure ever built.

And that will be just the start of it. All our engineers currently solely focus on the upcoming launch, however, we’ve also worked with external freelancers to work on new projects that will be deployed shortly after our big launch.

Back to work again now, there’s still plenty to do 🙂

Kind regards,

Reza

•••
Meanwhile big thank you to Undeveloped for my first sale 4 months into domaining.

$588 BIN went smooth like a Rolls-Royce

Last edited:
•••
Using Transferwise or similar might be a solution.

Also, when you start to receive larger payments through Paypal, Paypal normally want to re-verify you, or if you go over whatever the annual receiving threshold is for your country.

Selling a domain in installments on Undev would also be a way to keep each payment under 2k.

Hi Carob,

We already support Transferwise (without any limit). Just request it from your escrow agent and we'll process it.

All sellers that realize how flexible we can be, benefit greatly from Undeveloped. You can ask for anything, if we can make it happen, we're very facilitating.

Also, keep in mind that we can offer our competitive escrow fee for a reason. We can offer unlimited Paypal payouts, but then you have to pay for the extra fees.

So even today, we can process a $100k payout via Paypal, but the seller has to pay for the conversion fees etc if that's prefered.

Lastly, as far as I know, we're the only escrow party that covers the Paypal payout fees. To be able to offer this we simply have to have a fair use policy in place.

Kind regards,

Reza

Last edited:
•••
So far what I have observed from the reported sales on NP, only $XXX sales happens via undeveloped. Have not seen any big sale coming from there. Anyone else also feeling the same?
Yes, there has been bigger sales more than $XXX on Undeveloped.
Some of us domainers prefer not to post our sales publicly.
One of my buds sold C**.io for $16K
I myself, have two sales pending at the moment, one at $7,000 and the other at $3,300.
Both of those pending sales are .io's.

I sold domain Bitcoin******.com for $X,XXX few months back.
From my experience in dealing with Undeveloped, I must say they are very professional.

Last edited:
•••
@Undeveloped should try focus more on checkout pages. I ve seen two sellers talked about their buyers reaching out to them to complain about getting the error "oops" during checkout or during make offer. I m not sure if this is true but if it is, its going to hurt sellers and possibly make them start changing there nameservers away from undeveloped.

And if this is true, i can only imagine how many deals have been lost during that time, cos very few buyers will wanna come back after experiencing such

Hi Neyoweb,

If you raise such a heavy topic, one which we're monitoring 24/7 with automated trackers, it's more helpful to contact our support team with actual proof and or the names of those sellers you're referring to.

I can't comment on rumors and whispers in backchannels. As far as I and my team are aware, there are no active issues and no seller or buyer has contacted us with such issues recently. We also see no drop in conversion rates across any funnel. And if we'd do, I can guarantee you that we'd be the first to spot it and find a solution for it.

What I do know is that we closed last month with 27% more sales than the month before and if you look at our reviews, that we're providing a top-notch service with an average grade of 9,3 which is very high for our industry.

Kind regards,

Reza

•••
By the way, did nobody notice the entirely revamped search and the seller profiles?

that's all cool and dandy..

but what i am personally not happy with is how a domain name itself is presented on the For Sale pages:

138827_07d2ccd6cdcd9bb8772fecaed21ae2c2.png

It's just of the same size and is written in the same font as the "The domain name ... is for sale!" text.
While imho it should dominate the whole page, is placed in the center and be at least in larger font and bold

138839_5327e4f8fec084b0f105af77643ca144.png

just imho

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-06-20 at 13.09.35.png
    Screenshot 2019-06-20 at 13.09.35.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 140
  • Screenshot 2019-06-20 at 13.30.25.png
    Screenshot 2019-06-20 at 13.30.25.png
    23 KB · Views: 150
•••
Hi Friends ..
Completed my 5th sale with Undeveloped from Jan 2018..Still one domain at negotiation by Startup...

und.png

•••
SSL Secured for sale pages have landed in the domain industry! Brought to you by Undeveloped:

https://selldomains.app/

All .app domains you'll park with us will now have SSL enabled! We're now rolling out SSL to all extensions gradually to avoid any issues causing for example downtime.

SSL support for .com's will be launched last and I expect that'll happen before Friday.

What do we expect this new feature will do for you?

1: More sales (fewer Chrome users will bump into security blocks)

2: Better ranking in Google (Your for sale pages will get indexed significantly better according to our SEO advisors)

Happy selling!

Reza

Last edited:
•••
If you (1) had your own landing page before, and (2) receive the same or similar traffic once you start using someone else's (such as Undeveloped's) landing page for the same domain, then you may assume the traffic is legitimate. Otherwise, any increase consists of 'bots. Undeveloped has no organic, meaningful traffic to speak of for its site in general, as far as people going there to search for domains.

Because if a sudden increase in traffic for a given landing page newly planted at Undeveloped were legitimate, that would mean that tons of people are scouring the Undeveloped site searching / looking for domains in general, which is not the case, and is gainsaid by the data from my own experience.

You say:
"Undeveloped has no organic, meaningful traffic to speak of for its site in general, as far as people going there to search for domains."

And the above you based on "by the data from my own experience"?

Nice one :lookaround:. For your sake, I hope you don't base all your business decisions on that data.

Here's the real data from the actual source:

1: All parked domains brought in nearly 3,000,000 unique visitors last month

2: Undeveloped's homepage attracted 629,000 unique visitors (30% increase compared to the month before).

3: 17% of the sales in July (compared to 2% last year July) were not initiated by a buyer that landed directly on one of our for sale pages. This number is increasing as the marketplace is growing and evolving.

4: Total sale volume increased by 40% compared to last month as we hit a record marketplace revenue of +$1M in July alone, for the first time in the history of the company.

•••
I think for 9% Undeveloped just lets you use their landing pages and payment processing service. No broker help.

So I suppose that means that on all such Undeveloped transactions seller must pay all fees? Or is there a way for buyer to pay some of that 9%? (the payment processing portion).

Are there extra fees beyond the 9% that buyer must pay? Such as if he pays with credit card?

Stop spreading false information. Undeveloped's commission was lowered to 9% from 15% a couple of months ago to celebrate our DAN (Domain Automation Network) initiative.

We never charge any other additional fees. So no additional pay-out fees, we charge no minimum fee, no bank wire fees (we pay 50% of the fees charged by our banks and 50% is to be paid by the seller (average $9)), no Paypal payout fees (Undeveloped pays 2% extra commission to Paypal to perform mass-payouts or we send a personal payment where Undeveloped again takes care of the Paypal payout fees).

And we offer the above, not by trimming our escrow service or by only accepting low-cost bank wires, for example. We offer almost all payment processing methods in the world to ensure your buyers can pay easily and smoothly with their popular local option. All these payment processing methods charge a variable commission and that's also covered in the 9% commission.

Name me 1 competitor of ours that has the above Pro Sellers policy and I'll send you a nice bottle of wine or cake :).

Kind regards,

Reza

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back