Dynadot

.mobi Two questions about .mobi domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

owntype

DomainName.comTop Member
Impact
Hi, guys, got two questions here

Once the domain shows active in your account and you information are in the .mobi whois database...

1. Does this mean the .mobi domain is yours from now? or we have to wait to the end of Landrush period to confirm the final status?

2. Are there any possible a company jump out after days and say the .mobi domain we reged are their TM, and it has to be transfered back? I mean, in this Landrush period? For example, apple.mobi? (just an example, generic word but also TM)

Thx in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you, was just about to ask the same question #1. I just got one from godaddy and if it stays or is mine for sure, it will make me money :)

•••
If it is in your godaddy account with an expiration date, smile, it's yours.

•••
slugraduate said:
If it is in your godaddy account with an expiration date, smile, it's yours.

Thx :) smile 1st

then how about Q2?

•••
Mine is yes, but I was also able (but did not) to register a .mobi someone else has said they already have?

•••
owntype said:
Thx :) smile 1st
then how about Q2?
The TM concerns are not limited to landrush time or any domain extensions.
You will get sued if you do violate the law, even after the landrush. However in apple.ext's case, the owner might have a chance to defend.

•••
duskdawn said:
The TM concerns are not limited to landrush time or any domain extensions.
You will get sued if you do violate the law, even after the landrush. However in apple.ext's case, the owner might have a chance to defend.

Thx Duskdawn, it does help :) 谢谢

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back