Dynadot

Two clicks for 1 cent

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I had two clicks for 1 cent, does it sound right? It seems to low for me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, it is low, but not unusual . I've seen it happen couple of times in my adsense account

•••
Yeah its normal. Specially these days ..

•••
not that normal. Lowest should be 3 cent. Even just for page impression we get 1 cent. 2 clicks for 1 cent seems a bit not relevant. What's google thinking of? :(

•••
It might come from ads paid per 1000 impression.

•••
I've had 2 clicks at 0 cents before :(.

CPM would be nice if they consistently decided to offer it, sometimes I get 2k hits without a penny :P.

•••
also it might catch up later that night... I have seen that happen before... got a copule clicks for pennies and later that night it jumped up to around 3 bucks a click...

•••
there is no matter............
its a matter about just high or low paying keywords..
em earning 900$ monthly just becoz of a software...that allow u to add uur blog or website in thousands of search engines with just 1 click..
in my sites google pay me 4$ per click..
because i have found by this software that which r the most high paying keywords
if u wanna purchase that software..
just send me an email....
[email protected]
i have many many more tips for u to earn through google adsense..

•••
•••
Yes, I have read and heard that adsense revenue are going low day by day. Not sure if this is a rumor or what? But indeed the click rates have decreased compare to page impressions.

•••
I had two clicks for 1 cent, does it sound right? It seems to low for me.

I have seen people who normally get a cent per click. So I guess it is ok: may be adsense is now paying as low as half a cent per click :)

You can increase your earnings via increasing the traffic and improving CTR.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back