Dynadot

Domain parking, no clicks & question about ads

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I get around 100 unique visits per day from 30 domains around. I bought some typo mispellings and believed I would get more visits. Appears though as visit increase by day, but now after 6 days no clicks. I have domains at Bodis. Is it usual to have to wait sometime before more visits and clicks come? Also, when do Bodis update their ads on my parked domains, to optimize them for my domain keywords? Does it take long time?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would like to mention as I didnt know Google provided ads, that I in 2015 clicked on my own ads on one of my site, not cause of profit interest but cause I was drunk and frustrated. So after that Google doesnt give me high paying cpc. Can this be it?

•••
I get around 100 unique visits per day from 30 domains around. I bought some typo mispellings and believed I would get more visits. Appears though as visit increase by day, but now after 6 days no clicks. I have domains at Bodis. Is it usual to have to wait sometime before more visits and clicks come? Also, when do Bodis update their ads on my parked domains, to optimize them for my domain keywords? Does it take long time?
I have lots of domains that I bought that I thought would be good for parking. One has had thousands of views (since July 2022) and not a single click. I have checked the ad (within Bodis) and it’s showing the right things.
I have another domain that is the same, but it’s black listed / faillisted by google, so it know I won’t get clicks on that.
Have you checked that they are not fail listed by google?

Last edited:
•••
Hi they are all OK no ban. But, maybe it takes some days for clicks to update? I have a domain getting 30 around visits til now a day and it gets redirected to a image art site, were the domain is about stocks.

Last edited:
•••
Hi they are all OK no ban. But, maybe it takes some days for clicks to update? I have a domain getting 30 around visits til now a day and it gets redirected to a image art site, were the domain is about stocks.
some domains just get loads of visits and no clicks.

•••

No, not really. They're updated within the day. I currently have one domains that gets like 10 visits per day but never a single click. It's probably bot traffic (it's an expired domain with lots of backlinks) even though bodis has filters for bots.

But in my experience, they are rare. Usually, if they have visits, they have clicks with varying ctr. I think it's strange that all of yours are like that.

•••
No, not really. They're updated within the day. I currently have one domains that gets like 10 visits per day but never a single click. It's probably bot traffic (it's an expired domain with lots of backlinks) even though bodis has filters for bots.

But in my experience, they are rare. Usually, if they have visits, they have clicks with varying ctr. I think it's strange that all of yours are like that.
the first number is clicks, the second visits. As you can see, i have tons of domains with visits and no clicks. Not rare for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 11.14.25.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 11.14.25.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 127
•••
OK thanks for replies. So last question, how fast do Bodis optimize keywords for you? I have keyword domains.

•••
the first number is clicks, the second visits. As you can see, i have tons of domains with visits and no clicks. Not rare for me.

Wow. My good domains have like 30%+ ctr. Some have more than 100%

For me, those are rare.

OK thanks for replies. So last question, how fast do Bodis optimize keywords for you? I have keyword domains.

That's a tough question to answer. Sometimes they are optimized instantly and sometimes they never get optimized imo.

If you have a good keyword people bid on, it should take a short time to optimize.

•••
Wow. My good domains have like 30%+ ctr. Some have more than 100%

For me, those are rare.
These are all my domains, for over a year (I started parking in july 2022). I have some EMD and some typos. The ones that get good views with no clicks are the typos. The EMDs suprisingly dont get much and the best consistently performing ones are some 2 word ones, that I would never have imagined doing well.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 12.03.19.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 12.03.19.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 113
•••
I bought some typo mispellings and believed I would get more visits. Appears though as visit increase by day, but now after 6 days no clicks.

Hi

without knowing the "actual domains in question", then not much can be said.

still, newly added domains can get clicks the same day, depending on the domain, what the visitor is looking for and where that visitor came from.

i suggest you look at "host and referrer" stats to see more info about visitor origination.

imo...

•••
I talked to Bodis and they said auto ads get optimized when the advertisers bid on keywords same as my domains. So this can take sometime Id assume. I cause of the click problem with Adsense I dont have 1 tier so have to get 2 tier something that decreases value of clicks massive so I consider selling the domains. Is there any domain parking company that doesnt use Googles terms with good cpc?

Last edited:
•••
Cause of last conversation I moved to Dan instead, appears they have their own 1 tier system.

•••
Cause of last conversation I moved to Dan instead, appears they have their own 1 tier system.
Hi

Dan, doesn't offer pay per click, they only have landers with no ads.

you can try afternic ppc pages or use sedo.

imo...

•••
As I undertsand if you connect to your godaddy account you get paid from GD. But why then not only list the account at Godaddy instead of Dan?

•••
Which typos do you have? Are they branded domain typos?

•••
I have lots of domains that I bought that I thought would be good for parking. One has had thousands of views (since July 2022) and not a single click. I have checked the ad (within Bodis) and it’s showing the right things.
I have another domain that is the same, but it’s black listed / faillisted by google, so it know I won’t get clicks on that.
Have you checked that they are not fail listed by google?
Are those branded typo domains?

•••
•••
No they are mostly one word emd. Premium.

•••
Some are. They were an experiment and I thought there would at least be a click or two, but no, not one.
The fail listed is an emd for a search term.
Could you share some sample domains privately?

•••
I realied its just scam. They favour clients one higher than the other. Just shame. They dont know how to judge and choose to go to Asia jail to live in a society with reaction no punish law. Just shame the whole industry online.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back