.Top Registry SPAM

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
2,975
Hi,

I've created a thread, cuz I don't this TLD.
This second email from .top Registry. I never registered any .top domains and I'm not their customer.

customer.jpg

likeeee.png


Best,
RU
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
I have 2 .Top domains, registered with 101Domain, and i don't know whether this TLD is worth, but price was(and probably still is) 1.99$ to register a .Top domain with 101Domain.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back