Dynadot

New .top registry spam

NameSilo
Watch

brandnow

Selling hotcakesTop Member
Impact
I was surprised to see this in my inbox today. As it appears to be new .top registry spam from the guy who keeps attacking me personally on NP.

I thought I would share. Because this unsolicited .top spam from their paid shills IS A REAL PROBLEM. I never signed up for this registry sponsored spam and there is no way to unsubscribe.

--
Subject: Interested in .top domains ?

Hi ______,

I see _________ is listed by you on sedo. This is a very good domain, are you a professional domainer?

As .top has been gaining popularity from domainers and big companies. Companies like Baidu, Google and Yahoo just registered their trademark domains at .top recently. If you would like to register .top domain or want to know more, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
----------------
Vicho Lv

hUNzI9-QWfUni1PeoO0fec_JX2tAfSV3zJT-lgFGeMjKOp0Vx8NKZ3zl4oTn87NAxtPOvURIAa88C2rop77YW_X3NX15eDdlSohBFKo45q77qQbNv2YG0H6di_yBGbBbATmIi6X0mWRqgR7zMG4K0TDu7z1TZd3QMPkU5aKH=s0-d-e1-ft

Jiangsu Bangning Science and Technology Co., Ltd. Registrar ID: 1469
Tel:(+86)18761868202

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In this point i must remind the "ignore" button. You can't believe how useful can be...
Thx, really helps!
My patience is not unlimited...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back