Dynadot

New .top registry spam

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brandnow

Selling hotcakesTop Member
Impact
I was surprised to see this in my inbox today. As it appears to be new .top registry spam from the guy who keeps attacking me personally on NP.

I thought I would share. Because this unsolicited .top spam from their paid shills IS A REAL PROBLEM. I never signed up for this registry sponsored spam and there is no way to unsubscribe.

--
Subject: Interested in .top domains ?

Hi ______,

I see _________ is listed by you on sedo. This is a very good domain, are you a professional domainer?

As .top has been gaining popularity from domainers and big companies. Companies like Baidu, Google and Yahoo just registered their trademark domains at .top recently. If you would like to register .top domain or want to know more, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
----------------
Vicho Lv

hUNzI9-QWfUni1PeoO0fec_JX2tAfSV3zJT-lgFGeMjKOp0Vx8NKZ3zl4oTn87NAxtPOvURIAa88C2rop77YW_X3NX15eDdlSohBFKo45q77qQbNv2YG0H6di_yBGbBbATmIi6X0mWRqgR7zMG4K0TDu7z1TZd3QMPkU5aKH=s0-d-e1-ft

Jiangsu Bangning Science and Technology Co., Ltd. Registrar ID: 1469
Tel:(+86)18761868202

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thats a discussion here.
Not more.
If you see my posts as spam - why you are following this 'spam'?

•••
not following anything related to .top - that you can bet on
however, I just can't seem to escape it - it's f'ing everywhere!!!!

•••
There are sooo many other threads here on NP which have nothing to do with .top but you reply exact to this one.
You are welcome!

•••
cause the shit you spew is pathetic and I just wanted to voice my thoughts
on .TOP - it's a discussion thread right? So I am entitled to discuss my view.

All the hype about the .top 63 character, was all that HYPE self hype I might add
but don't worry about replying to my messages cause I really don't care ;)

•••
You are welcome - but saying 'the shit you spew' is not a noble way to discuss.

No matter how you call it - HYPE, SPAM or WHATEVER

I stay .top
:-,

Last edited:
•••
Ahmm hello hello if the mic's on.

I was just looking at One thread that lead me here and just wanna say very interesting.

I'm one of the few who got sold by .top before I can even read all the comments here.

I will say it's not because of wanting to be on or take the top . Mainly I find that what came up with are catchy (subjective but nonetheless). I do have other ideas but I might think about it longer.

Also, I saw that 60+ character toptoptoptop at Sedo and I thought that's interesting. Thinking maybe it's that guy who registered tons of burger .com names worth $5k (remember him?). Well if that's the same guy, atleast it cost him one registration.

Last edited:
•••
.TOP will never be recognized for anything other than spamming.

To defame the .top extension IMO is objective unless you have proof of it happening to you and coming directly from them. And if so have you asked them to stop without them doing so? :xf.wink:

I get stuff like this daily, don't we all? Just delete, it's a simple process!

phone.png
855-834-8493

Get more visitors to your site with this premium domain...
2.png

drugs.us.com

footer.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
My point is that .top deserves more appreciation.
Not because it is high ranked but because it is decried as unserious, spam etc.
Just more respect to this Registration.
The chances that domainers which recognize this genial extension / registry could benefit from .top oneday.

Best Regards,
spiritual.top

If you really want to help .top registry be taken more seriously, stop posting about it. You are not helping them in the slightest.

•••
Another sloppy .top spam:
Subject: New gTLD Domains
Hi Mazur,

Hope you are well.
I’m a domain broker selling premium domains, mainly about .top domains. .TOP is one of the most registered new gTLD in the world .Top has wonderful meaning of its own and it suits all kinds of fields. It is a good choice to have your top website. Please let me know if you have interested domains that are not available as standard domains.

You can find more information about .TOP from the PDF attached. And if you would like to register standard ones, you are advised to get some from Dynadot for only $2.99 each.

Best regards,

--
Lexi

.TOP Brokering
BTW there is no pdf attached and my name is not Mazur.

•••
•••
I'm getting more .TOP spam today

Lynette Qian<[email protected]>
Why is this message in Spam?It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters.
Hi xxx,

Hope you are having a good day!

I see you are selling a few .us domains, so I'm thinking you might be a domain investor or broker. Are you interested in .top domains, currently the 7th most registered gTLD and is welcomed by many big companies and domainers. If you would like to register standard .top domains, you can register onovh.co.utfor only£2.39 each. Or if you want to buy premium domains. I will be the right person.

Best regards,
-----------
Lynette

•••
Almost a year later. TOP and their partners are still spamming. There is no option to unsubscribe even though I have asked multiple times to be completely removed from these mailing lists.

Lynette Qian <[email protected]>

Hi James,

I see you are selling a few .us domains, so I'm thinking you might be a domain investor or broker. Are you interested in .top domains, currently the 2nd most registered gTLD and is welcomed by many big companies and domainers. If you would like to register standard .top domains, you can register on regtons.com for only$1.99 each. Or if you want to buy premium domains. I will be the right person.

Best regards,
-----------
Lynette

•••
The .Top spam train continues. It doesn't matter how many times I've unsubscribed, asked them never to e-mail, etc. It is unsolicited spam from .Top with absolutely no way to unsubscribe.

Here's the newest one recently.

Lexi <[email protected]>

Hi,

I see you are selling a few .us domains, so I'm thinking you might be a domain investor or broker. Are you interested in .top domains, currently the 4th most registered gTLD and is welcomed by manybig companies and domainers. If you would like to register standard .top domains, you can register on Dynadot for only $2.99 each. Or if you want to buy premium domains. I will be the right person.

Best regards,
--
Lexi

.TOP Brokering

来自 网易手机号码邮箱 -- 有手机就有网易手机号码邮箱,了解详情>
夏日畅销榜大牌美妆只要1元

•••
The .Top spam train continues. It doesn't matter how many times I've unsubscribed, asked them never to e-mail, etc. It is unsolicited spam from .Top with absolutely no way to unsubscribe.

Here's the newest one recently.

Lexi <[email protected]>

Hi,

I see you are selling a few .us domains, so I'm thinking you might be a domain investor or broker. Are you interested in .top domains, currently the 4th most registered gTLD and is welcomed by manybig companies and domainers. If you would like to register standard .top domains, you can register on Dynadot for only $2.99 each. Or if you want to buy premium domains. I will be the right person.

Best regards,
--
Lexi

.TOP Brokering

来自 网易手机号码邮箱 -- 有手机就有网易手机号码邮箱,了解详情>
夏日畅销榜大牌美妆只要1元

I got the same one about 2 days ago. Funny thing is that I am not selling any .us domains, so I don't know where they got their info. I do have some .com's I could sell them cheap though! ;)

I guess Lexi is just a crazed stalker! ;)

•••
Have you ever received a spam email from.COM?

•••

nope not trying to spam me with buying .com. Plus, .com has value whereas .top is mainly worthless.

•••
nope not trying to spam me with buying .com. Plus, .com has value whereas .top is mainly worthless.
You can't deny that it is a spam because it has value?

•••
Why is .TOP garbage? And .COM garbage you don't recognize it is garbage?

•••
just thought I'd bump this thread one time to remind people that .top actually has a long history of all kinds of spam.. including the recent stuff here on NP.

•••
In this point i must remind the "ignore" button. You can't believe how useful can be...

•••
I've never received an E-mail from a .top address that was not spam. Ditto for .xyz. Can't say the same about .com.

•••
The spam tactics used to sell .top domains are dishonest and scammy. They should send emails with opt out links.

Heres what there emails should say:

Investing in .top is super speculatve. End user acceptance and usage is very slow, domain investors aren't really buying aftermarket .top domains, and reported transactions show basically no notable sales of .top domains.

With that being said, you will probably drop some domains soon, so why not register some .top for 1.99 so when you drop them you wont lose as much as dropping a .com. You would save $5 per drop. At 20 drops per year thats a $100 savings!

If youre interested in buying some cheap domains to let drop, give us a call.

:)

•••
The .top buyers conveniently forget that the registry itself has spammed, thus showing the way to .top peddlers.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back