Domain Empire

.Top Registry SPAM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi,

I've created a thread, cuz I don't this TLD.
This second email from .top Registry. I never registered any .top domains and I'm not their customer.

customer.jpg

likeeee.png

Best,
RU

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Had the same thing and briefly scanned the list of released reserved names, in general they .suck, certainly not the tops!

I had previously registered a couple that I liked though.

•••
•••
I got the e-mails today too.

•••
•••
•••
.Top = "made for spam" :rolleyes:

I think you should to be quiet. Would be nice. I don't like any of your post!
You are new member here and all of your post is short, no information..
You always judging new gtlds, tlds with a negative impressions on your post and nothing informations you can proved.

I guess you're new SPAMMER here ..

•••
I think you should to be quiet. Would be nice. I don't like any of your post!
You are new member here and all of your post is short, no information..
You always judging new gtlds, tlds with a negative impressions on your post and nothing informations you can proved.

I guess you're new SPAMMER here ..

I give my honest opinion on things. If you don't like it, frankly, I don't care. You don't have to read my posts or follow me.

I think there's a real scandal here with .top with both spam from the company itself and also with people almost exclusively using .top domains for counterfeit goods. So no I will not be quiet. NP should be a place for discussion about domain names. You want me to be quiet so I don't write anything negative about .top or others. But I give positive opinions on things where I feel it is deserved. I am not just here writing negative things. You post seems quite negative though and it seems like you don't like to hear different opinions.

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

I've created a thread, cuz I don't this TLD.
This second email from .top Registry. I never registered any .top domains and I'm not their customer.

Show attachment 11466
Show attachment 11470

Best,
RU
that's not cool. Anyone has a better idea on preventing receiving spams?
Would using some kind of privacy protection emails be better? I used yahoo emails years ago, man, I got tons of spams.

•••
You (nic.top) won't gain much on the international market as long as you stick to your methods, spam etc. It's really just annoying for most domainers. Maybe it works in China but are not that appreciated in Europe and the US.

•••
You (nic.top) won't gain much on the international market as long as you stick to your methods, spam etc. It's really just annoying for most domainers. Maybe it works in China but are not that appreciated in Europe and the US.

Anyway, thank you for your feedback...though it is not entirely true regarding the so-called "Spam"...

I'd like to notify you the latest news: Yahoo has just ordered yahoo.top and flickr.top;)....

•••
Is .top registry in China? The email reads little chinglish...maybe the writer's English is good~ Seems like that I missed the points.......LOL

•••
another email from the .top registry

top spamm.jpg

p.s. I have only one .xyz domain.

•••
Anyway, thank you for your feedback...though it is not entirely true regarding the so-called "Spam"...

I'd like to notify you the latest news: Yahoo has just ordered yahoo.top and flickr.top;)....

So you think that most of us want 50 spam mails that wants us to buy .top? I'm not a hater, I don't dislike .top but your marketing methods are unethical.

•••
So you think that most of us want 50 spam mails that wants us to buy .top? I'm not a hater, I don't dislike .top but your marketing methods are unethical.

Your feedback is appreciated:lookaround:

•••
Is .top registry in China? The email reads little chinglish...maybe the writer's English is good~ Seems like that I missed the points.......LOL
.top registry is definitely Chinese, no doubt. Newbie. go to see their address on their official website

•••
Give it a year and let the company build up and gain some worth.. Then, get everyone together and file a class action lawsuit against them for violating CAN-SPAM ;)

•••
Give it a year and let the company build up and gain some worth.. Then, get everyone together and file a class action lawsuit against them for violating CAN-SPAM ;)

this.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have 2 .Top domains, registered with 101Domain, and i don't know whether this TLD is worth, but price was(and probably still is) 1.99$ to register a .Top domain with 101Domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back