Domain Empire

To Mask or not To Mask... is there even a question?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you wear a mask in public?

Hello Mods and Mems,

Well here we have it. Mandatory mask wearing in public.
Now most of you that know me understand that I am not the kind of guy that welcomes new laws...
infringement on personal freedom... that kind of stuff.
However, their are some laws that have been passed in my lifetime I believe are just plain common sense.

Car seats for kids.
Seat belts.
No riding in the back of pickup trucks.
No smoking in public places.
Stuff like this saves lives.

Wearing a mask in public is not so much for your own protection, but for the protection of those around you.
This is not my opinion. According to the medical professionals, this is a fact.

Lets hear from you.
Without turning this into a political pissing match, those of you who believe against wearing masks in public, please justify your position.

Please keep it civil... no personal attacks.

Thank you.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

IS IT FEDERAL LAW to wear MASKS on TRANSPORTATION?

•••
Well, I wear a mask. Others don't have to, but its a recommendation. Covid itself I feel is taken out of proportion, but is still an issue, among those with exisiting health problems, the elderly etc. If anything, for a good portion here, the domain traders sit on a chair at home, do a bit of shopping, then back home...safe lifestyle :droid:

•••
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a gas the body naturally produces as waste. We breathe in oxygen (O2) to fuel organs and tissues and the end product is CO2. The balance between these two gases is required for a healthy body. However, when we rebreathe CO2 it can have harmful and sometimes dangerous effects on the body. When CO2 levels are elevated in the body it is known as hypercapnia. Hypercapnia can occur for a number of reasons, one of which is rebreathing our own exhaled CO2. Rebreathing CO2 can lead to increased blood pressure, headaches, muscle twitches, rapid heart rate, chest pain, confusion, and fatigue. In extreme cases, if left untreated, hypercapnia can lead to organ damage and even have long standing effects on the brain. insert from oxymask.

Last edited:
•••
thus, we need to complain now about the ones not wearing them at all, and in the future we need to fuss at the ones that told us to wear them to long. lol. :)

Last edited:
•••
who wants to be the future changer and judge of when we should switch? lol. :)

•••
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a gas the body naturally produces as waste. We breathe in oxygen (O2) to fuel organs and tissues and the end product is CO2. The balance between these two gases is required for a healthy body. However, when we rebreathe CO2 it can have harmful and sometimes dangerous effects on the body. When CO2 levels are elevated in the body it is known as hypercapnia. Hypercapnia can occur for a number of reasons, one of which is rebreathing our own exhaled CO2. Rebreathing CO2 can lead to increased blood pressure, headaches, muscle twitches, rapid heart rate, chest pain, confusion, and fatigue. In extreme cases, if left untreated, hypercapnia can lead to organ damage and even have long standing effects on the brain. insert from oxymask.

thus, we need to complain now about the ones not wearing them at all, and in the future we need to fuss at the ones that told us to wear them to long. lol. :)

who wants to be the future changer and judge of when we should switch? lol. :)

You are right, if you use the wrong kind of mask or even if you don't use the right ones properly then there could be some serious side effects.

So the solution seems to be in educating the people to use the right masks and to use them correctly, and for people to buy a $20 oxygen sensor (like the ones you put on your finger) to make sure that their oxygen level stays around 95% or more (and not go below 90%)

It's also important to monitor those who can't take care of themselves properly (like the elderly) so that their oxygen levels don't go in the danger zones without anyone noticing it.

Many Covid cases can be prevented from getting too severe by simply providing oxygen at the very beginning.

Needless to say if the oxygen level drops down close to 80% it becomes an emergency situation that is going to need immediate medical attention.

Disclaimer: this is not meant as medical advice so google the conditions and the percentages indicated for accuracy.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
You are right, if you use the wrong kind of mask or even if you don't use the right ones properly then there could be some serious side effects.

So the solution seems to be in educating the people to use the right masks and to use them correctly, and for people to buy a $20 oxygen sensor (like the ones you put on your finger) to make sure that their oxygen level stays around 95% or more (and not go below 90%)

IMO
reason i mentioned it, ive seen people going all day without taking them off, and they are doing long term damage the other way by being too safe.

•••
reason i mentioned it, ive seen people going all day without taking them off, and they are doing long term damage the other way by being too safe.

I myself wear one of those light blue color disposable medical masks when I go out and haven't had any problems with them.

IMO

•••
I myself wear one of those light blue color disposable medical masks when I go out and haven't had any problems with them.

IMO
yet, they have yet to do a study on 5 years or 10 years of wearing mask in the medical field all shift long.

plus sometimes you are exerting yourself beyond relaxed strolling and that effects it also.

Last edited:
•••
i just see lawsuits in the future about facemask warnings not given now. thats all. :(

•••

even if your facts were right
-they are not-
there is no relation to wearing masks

1) it makes no harm at all to re-breath your breath.
it yours. so you are used to it already.

and you have no chance to 100% re-breath it
so you maybe be at a 10 % level at worst.

but you know what- if you are worried,
( there is no need )
then simply wait a little before inhaling.

breath with awareness.
that will help you in many ways.

and don't post fake news.

personally all these anti-maskers
and fighters agianst of the needed measures to prevent people from catching covid
make me really mad.

they are stupid ignorant and selfish people.

stop complaining.
help others to stay heathy.

Last edited:
•••
even if your facts were right
-they are not-
there is no relation to wearing masks

1) it makes no harm at all to re-breath your breath.
it yours. so you are used to it already.

and you have no chance to 100% re-breath it
so you maybe be at a 10 % level at worst.

but you know what- if you are worried,
( there is no need )
then simply wait a little before inhaling.

breath with awareness.
that will help you in many ways.

and don't post fake news.

personally all these anti-maskers
and fighters agianst of the needed measures to prevent people from catching covid
make me really mad.

they are stupid ignorant and selfish people.

stop complaining.
help others to stay heathy.
im not an anti-masker and co2 is harmful. ty though.

•••
i just see lawsuits in the future about facemask warnings not given now. thats all. :(

Masks have to be used and managed correctly and properly just like any other tool or product that we use like for example toothpaste or toothbrush which if not used correctly they can actually become very harmful too.

As I already said the key is in educating the public,

Speaking of that I was just thinking that now that people have become a lot more health conscious because of the Pandemic why aren't there more programs on public TV channels (like PBS in USA) to show people how to stay healthy and take good care of their body,

There are a lot of Scientific, Political, News, Historical, Space, Nature, Cooking, Traveling, Entertainment, and Home and Gardening programs on PBS which are good to watch, but there doesn't seem to be enough Health and Wellness related programs to teach people (specially the kids) how to take good care of their body by exercising and eating right and also by keeping good hygiene.

----

By the way pulling a heavy blanket or comforter over your head during the cold winter nights could potentially cause some CO2 saturation to build up too, but probably not to the point to become dangerous.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I am guided by the directives of my body's mind department which is guided by the directives of my mind's soul department and this department says don't wear a mask whenever possible because it is harmful to your body and harmful to other's mind's.

•••
Come on guys and gals,

Don't play dumb . . .

You know domains are valuable - you can pass this IQ text guaranteed.

Dr Ted Noel with decades of experience can light the way to common sense . . .

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VbhtVgRYtAki/

Again, real epidemiologists know that total mortality is within normal range... :glasses:

The whole mask debate is just a sick satanic sidetrack from the main points that we are not and never were in a pandemic statistically speaking.... :glasses:

. . .and we're over a year into this nonsense and people are Stockholmed Syndromed beyond what the CIA Mockingbird agents and provocateurs likely even predicted was possible :meh::stop::wtf::eggface:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Masks are back in Brisbane and Moreton Bay. How do the new COVID-19 restrictions impact you? - ABC News

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
i tell you one thing, i forget my mask and i wear my mask. Whatcha gonna do? :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back