Dynadot

To Mask or not To Mask... is there even a question?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you wear a mask in public?

Hello Mods and Mems,

Well here we have it. Mandatory mask wearing in public.
Now most of you that know me understand that I am not the kind of guy that welcomes new laws...
infringement on personal freedom... that kind of stuff.
However, their are some laws that have been passed in my lifetime I believe are just plain common sense.

Car seats for kids.
Seat belts.
No riding in the back of pickup trucks.
No smoking in public places.
Stuff like this saves lives.

Wearing a mask in public is not so much for your own protection, but for the protection of those around you.
This is not my opinion. According to the medical professionals, this is a fact.

Lets hear from you.
Without turning this into a political pissing match, those of you who believe against wearing masks in public, please justify your position.

Please keep it civil... no personal attacks.

Thank you.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The wearing of the masks is a satanic ritual.

Did God design us to breathe oxygen freely or inhale recycled carbon dioxide and bacteria?

If everything is black or white in your world, then you are being politically manipulated.

The Lord said, "Love thy neighbour as thyself".

Wearing a mask is a practical way of showing respect for others.

Not wearing a mask is just as much of a 'cover' to defend selfishness.

•••
Black and white sounds like bi polar axis 2
Maybe you have some natural meds to cure that? @Compassion
Didnt get my needle yesterday, i will be like 70 year old lady, wait for the johnson one
Wear that mask proudly, lets end this pandemic
If everything is black or white in your world, then you are being politically manipulated.

The Lord said, "Love thy neighbour as thyself".

Wearing a mask is a practical way of showing respect for others.

Not wearing a mask is just as much of a 'cover' to defend selfishness.

Last edited:
•••
Why do so many people use water filters regularly, even if the water is treated?

If there was a cholera outbreak, wouldn't you filter the water?

I drink "Job Water" from a spring. I don't filter it because I want the natural goodness (minerals directly from the earth).

All the same, I don't drink from a glass that someone spit into :yuck:

•••
Why do so many people use water filters regularly, even if the water is treated?

If there was a cholera outbreak, wouldn't you filter the water?

I drink "Job Water" from a spring. I don't filter it because I want the natural goodness (minerals directly from the earth).

All the same, I don't drink from a glass that someone spit into :yuck:

That is awesome you have spring water nearby!

I used to gather water from a spring, now I rely on a truck bringing it here...

From my own experience - I can confirm that the water we drink is sooooo important.

Tap water, plastic bottled water etc - all have left me feeling a little empty...

Whereas when I drink only spring water - I feel far more vital.

The electrical conductivity of these human machines depends on the electrolytes to spark us into life....

A clean spring is fundamental.

Some people swear by distilled water - BUT as you may know drinking only distilled water will eventually leach out the minerals from the body and create problems.

Distilled is good for cleansing . . .

Last edited:
•••
When I lived in China, I lived beside a mountain which I would climb almost every day to fetch water from a spring. The water was filtered by the earth, cold and clean. I also had the luxury of breathing mountain air because the pollution was filtered by the abundance of nearby forest (protected land).

When I went into the city, I wore a mask to filter out the dust and pollution from industry and automobiles. :doctor:

That was before COVID...SARS was a warning. Some people just have to learn the hard way I guess. :xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
Although natural spring water is the best, but it would be a good idea to have a small sample tested at the lab for your local source to make sure that it doesn't contain certain minerals and gases that are considered harmful to humans.

IMO

•••
Just had a great show at a festival in Indiana, it was packed, outside, lots of people wore masks, lots of people did not.

But, Indiana has done a fantastic job of passing out the vaccines, literally anyone above the age of 16 has had an opportunity to get vaccinated. They even had open shots at the Speedway in Indianapolis this last week, no proof of residency required. You could have been from another State or another Country and they would have given you the vaccine.

I wore a mask because, as a vendor I wanted to maximize my income, and not wearing a mask might have been off putting, because they do not -know- that I had my second shot more than a month ago, and they sure would not have stopped to ask.

It was fantastic to see so many people out shopping, strolling in the sun, many with their dogs.

I told my wife that for our business, this last Saturday feels like the beginnings of our comeback, that maybe our business is going to survive after all.

Last edited:
•••
•••
cdc mask.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back