IT.COM

To Mask or not To Mask... is there even a question?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you wear a mask in public?

Hello Mods and Mems,

Well here we have it. Mandatory mask wearing in public.
Now most of you that know me understand that I am not the kind of guy that welcomes new laws...
infringement on personal freedom... that kind of stuff.
However, their are some laws that have been passed in my lifetime I believe are just plain common sense.

Car seats for kids.
Seat belts.
No riding in the back of pickup trucks.
No smoking in public places.
Stuff like this saves lives.

Wearing a mask in public is not so much for your own protection, but for the protection of those around you.
This is not my opinion. According to the medical professionals, this is a fact.

Lets hear from you.
Without turning this into a political pissing match, those of you who believe against wearing masks in public, please justify your position.

Please keep it civil... no personal attacks.

Thank you.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Dr.SHIVA LIVE: Why Are Mothers & Teachers Concerned About Masks & Kids. The Politics and Science.

•••
The most effective mask isn't made of any material.

•••

Dr.SHIVA LIVE: How May FACE Coverings Affect A Child's Development? A Systems Discussion.

•••
•••
•••
Questions:

Do you wash your hands after you use the washroom or before you eat?

Do you regularly use hand sanitizer?

Do you remove a mask from the ear straps to prevent contamination?

It's pretty basic.

He doesn't wear masks don't ya know.

•••
He doesn't wear masks don't ya know.

Does he drink water directly from the tap or filter it (reverse osmosis etc.)?

Does the water contain any lead, arsenic, or other chemical contaminants? When is the last time it was tested?

If drinking spring water, is it from the source or bottled in plastic?

Lifestyle choices...same with masks.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Does he drink water directly from the tap or filter it (reverse osmosis etc.)?

Does the water contain any lead, arsenic, or other chemical contaminants? When is the last time it was tested?

If drinking spring water, is it from the source or bottled in plastic?

Lifestyle choices...same with masks.

Agreed. I imagine he is keen on these things.

I drink only spring water out of glass ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
VACCINATED AND MASKED PEOPLE NOT WELCOME IN THIS GOLD SHOP

At least he's not using politics as an excuse for his anti-medical stance. A cunning businessman :sneaky:

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
e38654fd-165990211_212902047274266_2793427696080787642_n.jpg

•••
•••
•••
I don't cry... I do my part to help children to have a future (with clean air and water). Masks won't be forever.

•••
I don't cry... I do my part to help children to have a future (with clean air and water). Masks won't be forever.

Two weeks to flatten the curve right?

•••
Two weeks to flatten the curve right?

If smoking is banned in public places due to the dangers of second-hand smoke, why not second-hand breath during a pandemic? O_o

•••
If smoking is banned in public places due to the dangers of second-hand smoke, why not second-hand breath during a pandemic? O_o

Bottish response IMHO

•••
•••
WTF? Get another line... your hapless resposes to logic are bottish IMHO. :bored:

You make some comments that are too intelligent to say something ignoramus like "second hand breath" to my response about the "flatten the curve in two weeks" scam.

Work for God or work for satan

You choose.

There was never a curve to flatten ;)

TOTAL MORTALITY HAS BEEN NORMAL THIS WHOLE TIME

We need men like you on the fence to wake up.

Last edited:
•••
You make some comments that are too intelligent to say something ignoramus like "second hand breath" to my response about the "flatten the curve in two weeks" scam.

Work for God or work for satan

You choose.

There was never a curve to flatten ;)

TOTAL MORTALITY HAS BEEN NORMAL THIS WHOLE TIME

We need men like you on the fence to wake up.

That's a little more reasoned, not the same ol' 'bot' response.

You may call 'second-hand breath' ignoramus, I call it a risk to public health by those who ignore science.

Think about what God created - animate vs inanimate (indeed all part of God's creation).

Is water alive? Natural water contains numerous micro-organisms (unless distilled or chlorinated).

A handful of soil can have nearly 100 billion individual bacteria.

If it contains viruses spread from one person to another, why would air be any different?

Throwing comments around like, "work for God or Satan" is really quite undiscerning.

Last edited:
•••
That's a little more reasoned, not the same ol' 'bot' response.

You may call 'second-hand breath' ignoramus, I call it a risk to public health by those who ignore science.

Think about what God created - animate vs inanimate (indeed all part of God's creation).

Is water alive? Natural water contains numerous micro-organisms (unless distilled or chlorinated).

A handful of soil can have nearly 100 billion individual bacteria.

If it contains viruses spread from one person to another, why would air be any different?

Throwing comments around like, "work for God or Satan" is really quite undiscerning.

The wearing of the masks is a satanic ritual.

Did God design us to breathe oxygen freely or inhale recycled carbon dioxide and bacteria?

Did God design humans to behave like this? :xf.confused:O_o

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NODayj9u18Tv/

:xf.eek:

:xf.laugh:
:ROFL:

:xf.cry:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back