Dynadot

To Mask or not To Mask... is there even a question?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you wear a mask in public?

Hello Mods and Mems,

Well here we have it. Mandatory mask wearing in public.
Now most of you that know me understand that I am not the kind of guy that welcomes new laws...
infringement on personal freedom... that kind of stuff.
However, their are some laws that have been passed in my lifetime I believe are just plain common sense.

Car seats for kids.
Seat belts.
No riding in the back of pickup trucks.
No smoking in public places.
Stuff like this saves lives.

Wearing a mask in public is not so much for your own protection, but for the protection of those around you.
This is not my opinion. According to the medical professionals, this is a fact.

Lets hear from you.
Without turning this into a political pissing match, those of you who believe against wearing masks in public, please justify your position.

Please keep it civil... no personal attacks.

Thank you.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The vaccine developers at Pfizer / Biontech have Turkish roots. Pfizer's CEO is a Jewish Greek. Moderna's chief medic is of Israeli origin. The founder of Moderna Armenier, who was born in Lebanon. The inventor of mRNA is hungarian. In your face racists and anti-Semites of this world.
Although I personly don't feel addressed by your statement, I think it is important to tell you that it is cheap to try to bring those who do not fall for this obvious global scam (not just my opinion) into the corner of "racism" / "anti-semitism" (thats at least the impression one actually gets from your posting - feel free to reply if this was not your intention), this is just "boring" and makes - at least for those who look behind the scenes - no sense at all.

So regardless of the origin of these companies employees, there are many people (including me) who will definitely not take their "vaccine" due the fact that (me included) have realized that the current, worldwide theater is (once again) actually not about the protection / development of health but about the (ongoing) concentration of power (through the creation of (more) debts).

It should always be allowed to criticise / disagree with other's unhealthy "products
("masks" or "vaccines" for example)" or unhealthy "actions ("masking" or "vaccination" for example)", no matter their origin - and, very important, no one should be forced to use other's unhealthy "products" or to participate in other's unhealthy "actions".

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
From BBC News: Covid rule-breakers 'have blood on their hands'

" People who do not follow social distancing rules or wear masks "have blood on their hands", an intensive care doctor has warned. "

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-55479018

•••
From BBC News: Covid rule-breakers 'have blood on their hands'

" People who do not follow social distancing rules or wear masks "have blood on their hands", an intensive care doctor has warned. "

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-55479018

Please stop with the fear mongering propaganda.

Total Mortality is not elevated worldwide
Any domainer ought to be able to realize what this means.
(We are not in a pandemic by pure statistical proof)

Translation: The same amount of people died in 2020 as as what was mathematically expected within a normal range based on data from recent years.

Last edited:
•••
(We are not in a pandemic by pure statistical proof)

Do we live on the same Planet,

Every government on Earth is currently trying to vaccinate their people in order to prevent more fatalities from Covid.

IMO

•••
Do we live on the same Planet,

Every government on Earth is currently trying to vaccinate their people in order to prevent more fatalities from Covid.

IMO

So the propaganda wheel has people believing.

IMO Treat the media as entertainment, like WWE Wrestling, the NFL or the National Enquirer.
.....Similar energies.

"The people believe what the media tells them they believe." George Orwell - 1984.

PS There are reasons I've turned down BBC multiple times when they come knocking for interviews.

I'm doing my best to kindly expose the truth that I know.

The entire world has been mind controlled from cradle to grave.

Last edited:
•••
So the propaganda wheel has people believing.

IMO Treat the media as entertainment, like WWE Wrestling, the NFL or the National Enquirer.
.....Similar energies.

"The people believe what the media tells them they believe." George Orwell - 1984.

PS There are reasons I've turned down BBC multiple times when they come knocking for interviews.

I'm doing my best to kindly expose the truth that I know.

The entire world has been mind controlled from cradle to grave.

The playbook that you are using is getting kind of old and everyone here can see through your tactics of how you deflect any and all logical arguments.

Nevertheless Happy New Year to you and everyone else here and you all try to stay safe.

(We should have gotten you a mask that said Happy New Year on it :xf.wink:)

IMO

•••
The playbook that you are using is getting kind of old and everyone here can see through your tactics of how you deflect any and all logical arguments.

Nevertheless Happy New Year to you and everyone else here and you all try to stay safe.

(We should have gotten you a mask that said Happy New Year on it :xf.wink:)

IMO

Playbook?

Do you mean authentic data and central points refuted by evidence?

Happy New Year to you too......

Fear activates your sympathetic system a little too much so you may want to lay off the fear mongering propaganda for awhile

Fear and stress suffocate immunity IMHO

•••
•••
looks like you are very stupid

Stop with the attacks!

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai likely has a higher IQ than 99.99% of all Namepros members and he has also accomplished more in his life than 99.99% of all Namepros members.

Are his MIT credentials intimidating?
Any street cred for being the inventor of email?

Why would you prefer to get your medical advice from a computer programmer with no medical training, no college degrees and who has eugenicist and satanic backgrounds??? (Bill Gates)

Last edited:
•••

At the very least, it seems a very stupid comment, based on another questionable post from Compassion.

Since I've made the New Year's resolution to "Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit", I won't address Compassion directly on his posts about Shiva Ayyadurai - posts that I picked up on before signing in, since I have Compassion on Ignore. Instead, for you others, some things to consider/check out further, that came up about Ayyadurai in a quick google search:

Shiva “Inventor of Email” Ayyadurai loses race for GOP Senate nod
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...mail-ayyadurai-loses-race-for-gop-senate-nod/

It appears Ayyadurai could at least in part be playing to Donald Trump and his/Republican crowd with his mask comments. That makes such comments as what Compassion posted from Ayyadurai about masks suspect.

Laying Out All The Evidence: Shiva Ayyadurai Did Not Invent Email
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/2...ce-shiva-ayyadurai-did-not-invent-email.shtml

Something else to consider: People with high IQs can be corrupt, evil, liars as well. It doesn't take a low IQ for that.

Btw, on Compassion's pyramid that I see he's been throwing around at times against some of you: 'Hypocrite' should be added at the very bottom of it. It's what you get when accusing others of things on that pyramid that you, yourself, have been guilty of.

Last edited:
•••
At the very least, it seems a very stupid comment, based on another questionable post from Compassion.

Since I've made the New Year's resolution to "Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit", I won't address Compassion directly on his posts about Shiva Ayyadurai - posts that I picked up on before signing in, since I have Compassion on Ignore. Instead, for you others, some things to consider/check out further, that came up about Ayyadurai in a quick google search:

Shiva “Inventor of Email” Ayyadurai loses race for GOP Senate nod
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...mail-ayyadurai-loses-race-for-gop-senate-nod/

It appears Ayyadurai could at least in part be playing to Donald Trump and his/Republican crowd with his mask comments. That makes such comments as what Compassion posted from Ayyadurai about masks suspect.

Laying Out All The Evidence: Shiva Ayyadurai Did Not Invent Email
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/2...ce-shiva-ayyadurai-did-not-invent-email.shtml

Something else to consider: People with high IQs can be corrupt, evil, liars as well. It doesn't take a low IQ for that.

Btw, on Compassion's pyramid that I see he's been throwing around at times against some of you: 'Hypocrite' should be added at the very bottom of it. It's what you get when accusing others of things on that pyramid that you, yourself, have been guilty of.

You still have no central point.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai is legit. Stop fishing for info that shows he isn't and respect the man.

He has 4 MIT Degrees, a Medical Degree and he really is considered the inventor of email.

Most importantly, he is a heart-centered human.

If you actually follow his work, you'll see he doesn't fall for the two party scam (like me) and he understands the stage-like nature of politics.

He was rallying with Trump because he too is victim of fraud and that is how he reaches the common voter.

He's a grassroots man from India

Not part of the good 'ol boy network . . .

One would think on a forum based on computers and domains - Dr. Shiva would be highly respected.

I enjoyed Dr. Shiva's presentation on AI

To call Dr. Shiva evil is unusually ignorant.
If you actually get to know who he is you will see he is a brilliant man with a very ethical moral compass.

May your family enjoy a wealth of health this year!

Last edited:
•••

You are the one wearing a mask and taking a vaccine for a hoax. You also, believe the government is all of a sudden concerned about you health. If you were smart you would know they pulled the same scam before.

spanish plan.jpg

•••
I didn't call Shiva evil, Compassion. But it's something to watch out for, even in brilliant people. They can be better at hiding it.

Last edited:
•••
A didn't call Shiva evil, Compassion. But it's something to watch out for, even in brilliant people. They can be better at hiding it.

Agreed

And those are the people who just destroyed the world and mind controlled everyone to support their work

The comment implied he is evil.

EVIL
Simply is
LIVE backwards

EVIL can be defined as a hard corner in a room (where energy gets stuck and stagnates, stored and trapped)

LIVE can be defined as a sacred Φ structure like a church or synagogue or ancient beautiful structure specifically designed for life to thrive....

Are the people you are listening to leading you into a rectangular corner or into a sacred temple?

Last edited:
•••
You are the one wearing a mask and taking a vaccine for a hoax. You also, believe the government is all of a sudden concerned about you health. If you were smart you would know they pulled the same scam before.

Show attachment 177906

for peace of mind
I have made a habit of ignoring stupid people

it is not personal
as I do not know you
and I hope it stays that way

•••
for peace of mind
I have made a habit of ignoring stupid people

it is not personal
as I do not know you
and I hope it stays that way

Why so angry?

Always attacking,

Never harmonizing,

A victim of the generational mind control?

Or a paid propagandist shill? :wideyed::hungover:

Last edited:
•••
•••
NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian announces a range of coronavirus restrictions, including mandatory masks in indoor settings and lifting lockdown orders in the southern half of Sydney's northern beaches.

NSW records seven COVID-19 cases, mandatory masks introduced in Greater Sydney - ABC News

Cheers
Corey

•••
Yeah, I would wear them sometimes before the pandemic anyways, city air is nasty :vomit:

•••
•••
•••
The comment implied he is evil.

I said "can be", and I didn't name him directly. I also said "corrupt, liars". From what I saw so far in a limited google search on him, I'll suspend ruling those 2 out.

As for your previous "Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai is legit. Stop fishing for info that shows he isn't and respect the man", I didn't have to fish much to come up with articles raising doubts about his being worthy of my respect. Eg. A couple more:

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/0...-isnt-taking-his-gop-primary-loss-personally/

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9472752830

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-crazy-story-of-the-man-who-pretended-to-invent-email-2012-3

Last edited:
•••
Dr. Shiva may be the inventor of email ...

... but there is no question that the CDC
("Centers for Disease Control and Prevention" (USA, govermental agency)) is the inventor of this (so called "coronavirus" -) illustration ...

upload_2021-1-3_6-36-5.png
Iilluatration by CDC.
CLICK FOR FULL VIEW

... whose actual (hidden (in plain sight)) meaning is, in my view, basically nothing else than the (abstract) representation of the world we live in and how it is controlled by the illuminati who are the ones that dictate the governments (and the governments act accordingly (or they get problems (no money from the world bank in example)) behind the daily political theater) as one can interpret it based on these many red, so-called "spikes" ((that stand in fact for the illuminati pyramid(s)) of the so called "virion" (which stands in fact for the earth)) that are clearly triangles ...

upload_2021-1-3_15-46-53.png
Illuatration by DOMAIN ILLUMINATI.
CLICK FOR FULL VIEW

... which
symbolize their global network (their (earthly) power) and whoever thinks that my interpretation is nonsense and the huge similarity between both illustrations above is just a coincidence, is wearing a mask in front of their eyes (I say that with the best in mind) as they probably assume that such a huge global conspiracy ...

upload_2021-1-3_16-30-48.png
Illuatration colored by DOMAIN ILLUMINATI.

CLICK FOR FULL VIEW

... would be "impossible to realize because too many people would have to be involved and at least one of them would give it away", is not understanding that such a thinking is only the result of the naive idea that secret societies would not be able to effectively bind their members to their secrets ...

... but they can ("yes we can") - and there are many examples of those (politicians, doctors, actors, musicians, etc.) who got "destroyed" by the mass media or mysteriously vanished or even strangely died by "accident" / "suicide" in their attepmt to get off ...

... but back to the current situation, all their (illuminati) staged events (..., 9/11, boston marathon, ... currently its the "coronavirus (pandemic)") can be considered as occult milestones on their way to the new world order that will be ruled by lucifer (may he be cursed) in case they will be able to implement it finaly.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back