NameSilo

TM Issues

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elemental

Account Suspended
Impact
Will there be any TradeMark issues with my new domain www.TutorialMonster.com

Any issues with TemplateMonster im pretty much new to domains.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You could check for registered TMs, but seems generic enough to me. Nice name, btw.

•••
Thanks and Thanks for the speedy reply :)

•••
Very doubtfull. I don't see why "Monster" should be a trademark ;)

•••
•••
•••
Could someone look into this for me.

Will this domain gte me in trouble?

•••
no problem, imho

You're not in the same business, and the template part of the name differentiates you plenty.

Regards,
Keith

•••
•••
Tutorials and Templates are different enough industries imho. I don't see a conflict.

•••
•••
You have serious problems

•••
You are so distant from monster.com i would'nt think there would be TM issues

•••
Just for a quick clarification (and that link that I provided above does work for me) ... I simply posted Monster.com© in reply to ... "I don't see why "Monster" should be a trademark", IMHO.

In this case, I would generally agree that if they are all completely separate offerings from one another (one being Templates, another being Tutorials, and yet another being Jobs), there would likely be slimmer chances of future UDRP's, in my view. Still, if you plan on developing your "TutorialMonster.com" ... you should see competent and specific legal advice prior to lauch to be on the safe side (from someone who will research ALL potential (and future) entities with any claim to "Monster" and your specific plans with the domain name / site)! :imho:

All the best!
:wave:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back