Dynadot

advice HP PRINTER NOT CONNECTING TO WIFI

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

printerFixes

Impact
It can be annoying if your HP printer is unable to establish a connection with your wireless network. Usually, a number of factors, including hardware malfunctions, printer settings, or network issues, cause this problem. You might need to check that the network is operating correctly, examine the printer's Wi-Fi settings, and even update or reinstall the printer drivers in order to fix this issue. For detailed instructions on addressing the connection issue, go to the HP support resources or the printer's manual, as the troubleshooting methods may differ based on your printer model and network settings.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank god your here! Without this amazing knowledge, I never would have know that if my printers not working that I need to read the manual for a potential fix! I typically just punt the thing out the door and buy a new one, but with your words of wisdom I can finally save some cash! :cautious:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back