Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Truth Justice ™

@SpartaJustice
·
Oct 31
BIDEN ORDERS CHILD SEX: 15 year old victim was sex trafficked and ordered for Joe Biden. She was taken to a Shrine orgy party and told she had to give Joe Biden a blowjob. John Travolta, Kathy Griffin and others were also at this orgy. She discusses Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein.
Just want to save this one for the record, next time you pretend you want to be a journalist and post how you're about truth, or complain when I point out you're gullible or lie.

You constantly post nonsense, so over the top.

Last edited:
•••
No, you're just constantly lying about it.

Historic low inflation

High GDP - 4.9% last time

Inflation coming down, lower than other countries

Consumer spending back up

No recession expected - you guys really wanted that one

US consumers keep spending despite high prices and their own gloomy outlook. Can it last?​

https://apnews.com/article/spending...eral-reserve-b1d34bc43a0da960a152911b7c230881
well , apparently many people feel like i do , enough for media to report it . so

•••
Just want to save this one for the record, next time you pretend you want to be a journalist and post how you're about truth, or complain when I point out you're gullible or lie.
it was posted for a read, i didn't comment on that

•••
well , apparently many people feel like i do , enough for media to report it . so
You're Trumpers, maybe it's not going well for you, what I posted are overall numbers. You're not somebody who has shown that's into reality, real numbers etc. You're into your "feelings"

Last edited:
•••
You're Trumpers, maybe it's not going well for you, what I posted are overall numbers. You're not somebody who has shown that's into reality, real numbers etc. You're into your "feelings"
yeah well, we calculate our bank account numbers , those numbers are the correct numbers

•••
your reality is coming Nov 2024 JB.. When Trump takes the podium as the new president of the USA

•••
your reality is coming Nov 2024 JB.. When Trump takes the podium as the new president of the USA
You said that last election, that along with your imaginary polls from "Silent Majority" bros. Daniel says you'll come out in full force this time to override the "cheating" as if any Trumpers stayed home last election. You don't have the numbers. Most Dem voters are just chilling right now, you'll hear them at election time.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
You said that last election, that along with your imaginary polls from "Silent Majority" bros. Daniel says you'll come out in full force this time to override the "cheating" as if any Trumpers stayed home last election. You don't have the numbers. Most Dem voters are just chilling right now, you'll hear them at election time.
everyone will be there.. this is the big one, no one will stay home..

•••
everyone will be there.. this is the big one, no one will stay home..
You're right. Last time over 7 million more Dems showed up, this time it will be more.

•••
You're right. Last time over 7 million more Dems showed up, this time it will be more.
Trump has a huge base we shall see but he has the electoral college advantage right now. Even if Biden wins the popular vote (they are tied in popular vote). Donald Trump can win 3 good states and win such as GA,AZ,WI and bam he's back in office and it will happen!

•••
Trump has a huge base we shall see but he has the electoral college advantage right now. Even if Biden wins the popular vote (they are tied in popular vote). Donald Trump can win 3 good states and win such as GA,AZ,WI and bam he's back in office and it will happen!
Biden got more bass. Boom

us2020_resultpromo_306.png

Last edited:
•••
Biden got more bass. Boom
Biden base doesn't really matter as much as Trump's base. Trump & Electoral College will cause a big Donald J. Trump win. This is not 2020, and people are angry at Biden even if they give him popular vote in spite of that, many states will turn against him, GA,AZ are normally GOP and he only narrowly won last time, he needs those and 1 more state and we shall talk about a President Trump, WI & PA & MI are all close.

Last edited:
•••
Biden base doesn't really matter as much as Trump's base. Trump & Electoral College will cause a big Donald J. Trump win. This is not 2020, and people are angry at Biden even if they give him popular vote in spite of that, many states will turn against him, GA,AZ are normally GOP and he only narrowly won last time, he needs those and 1 more state and we shall talk about a President Trump, WI & PA & MI are all close.
FYI, if the unpopular Joe Biden wins which is unlikely, I might move to Florida.

•••
•••
yeah , we know what we have , and what we have to do

•••
yeah , we know what we have , and what we have to do
The man the liberal judges are trying to jail might win has democrats scared, they want to either kick him off ballots in states or jail him, if that isn't a sign of Trump being the 2024 winner I don't know what is.

•••
•••
The man the liberal judges are trying to jail might win has democrats scared, they want to either kick him off ballots in states or jail him, if that isn't a sign of Trump being the 2024 winner I don't know what is.
what you are seeing happen is not new by any means , Its Police State against opposition , absolutely nothing new, new to the US though , expect much more of it in coming months, also expect the opposition to be judged and sentenced by Democrat Judges , Just as Jan 6 defendents have , Just as the Judges in the Trump cases

•••
@Daniel Owens In the End ? Expect A LOT of people to be arrested , A LOT .. The DOJ will be processing on a whole new level . Once Trump is elected.

•••
kick him off the ballot and everything will be back to normal...

he will cry like a baby

•••
what you are seeing happen is not new by any means , Its Police State against opposition , absolutely nothing new, new to the US though , expect much more of it in coming months, also expect the opposition to be judged and sentenced by Democrat Judges , Just as Jan 6 defendents have , Just as the Judges in the Trump cases
Police state is some ignorant stuff from somebody that knows nothing about police states.

We have laws. Don't break them. If you do, you could arrested and go to jail/prison.

•••
@Daniel Owens

There are going to Trump Rallys from now until election day , do not be afraid to attend, if you would like to attend, Yes, i expect many to swept off to jail , that's how they do it .. they will interrupt Law how they feel , and let it fall on Trump voter to prove different.

That is why i have pre-bond set up .. but .. there is a chance , that i may go to jail more than once, even a chance i may be sentenced to an extended stay in jail, even a chance LOL.. that i could receive a prison sentence , before all of this over. Not for breaking laws or crossing the line, but rather for Law interpretation by the arresting ...

This is nothing new as well, it happens , but in this period of time, it will be happening to Republican Trump voters , Joe Bidens opposition, Joe has been clear on his words, same with Harris , Hilary Clinton , as well as Reps in all branches Democrats.

•••
Police state is some ignorant stuff from somebody that knows nothing about police states.

We have laws. Don't break them. If you do, you could arrested and go to jail/prison.
Hey , I know the Laws, really really well, Interruption of law by an arresting officer can be different for sure, especially if they are told for it to be different ..

•••
Hey , I know the Laws, really really well, Interruption of law by an arresting officer can be different for sure, especially if they are told for it to be different ..
You know the laws but have been arrested 15 times and trying to excuse other people from breaking the law. Maybe, we should deport all you guys since you don't seem to respect America and keep breaking the law?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back