Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
More Liberal waste of time and money, stupidity...
Scottish Parliament rebrands gingerbread men as gender neutral and now calls them 'gingerbread persons'

GnkNoWUN

I'm sure Justin Trudeau will be rushing to do the same in Canada!

•••
The House passed a spending bill that includes $5.7 billion in border wall funding, sending the bill to the Senate.
The House passed the spending bill with border wall funding, 217-185, featuring strong Republican support for the bill and no Democrat support for the bill.

The House started a renewed effort to push for $5.7 billion in wall funding after President Donald Trump declared on Thursday that he will not sign a bill that does not include border security funding. Trump also threatened to veto any legislation that comes before him without security funding. The revised funding bill also includes $7.8 billion in disaster relief.
Meadows-Freedom-Caucas-Susan-Walsh-AP-1-640x480.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/20/house-passes-spending-bill-with-wall-funding/

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
You guys seem to forget one thing. You are not alone in Afghanistan, Europeans troops are on your side, fighting and dying just like the American soliders.
Yeah, what are we doing there, after all wasn't it your problem ?
What 45 does not acknowledge is that some members of NATO contribute to the alliance not only with money but troops, equipment, support and blood.

So it's nice to hear that you are pulling the rug under us once more, that the US clearly is no longer the predictable and dependable ally it used to be.

The resignation letter has a clear message for Potus:
We cannot protect our interests [...] without maintaining strong alliances and showing respect to those allies.
Again:
My views on treating allies with respect
He gets it.
Even the world's superpower needs reliable allies, strong alliances. Ponder this people. Because you have squandered a decades-old system of alliances, with China and Russia eager to fill in the void.

•••
What does the Govt do between now and mid January? They all f*ck off at Christmas Parties.

I have friends who are on the federal payroll. They are not lazy slackers like the ones you seem to have met. They get the same holidays everyone else gets, they don’t have weeks of endless parties. They get up, they do their work, they come home to families.

If dump shuts down the government, they won’t get paid.

I see the Maga-ts are already trying to demonize Mattis. He was one of our best generals. He’s calling quits to a long and illustrious career - one to which he dedicated his entire life - because the president of the United States has no sense of patriotism or decency. Think about that.

Guy who set up that gofundme is a disabled veteran. He also has a history of promoting hoaxes and empty conspiracy theories. I respect the former but not the latter. Whose account is that money going into and who’s overseeing it to make sure it is done properly? Was the fund seeded and by who? Go ahead and donate if it makes you happy. As PT Barnum said...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Trump is the guy pushing the women and children out of his way to get on one of those boats.

Iceberg right ahead!!!

the-white-house-mess.jpg

Even the world's superpower needs reliable allies, strong alliances. Ponder this people. Because you have squandered a decades-old system of alliances, with China and Russia eager to fill in the void.
That is what scares the hell out of me.
We cant afford to lose any ground to those 2 bloodsucking countries.

Last edited:
•••
It's funny because it's true.

How #METOO destroyed the world.

•••
Pelosi: A border wall is immoral!!

Rubio: Then why don't you want to tear down the existing wall?

Democrats care more about denying President Trump than America.

•••
•••
He probably owns those boats:)
Reminds me of the White restaurant in Batumi (45 has business interests there too)

NQIgxRN.jpg
LOL....Now that's funny

Here is the best chance we have to.......

92a8e54267552d1f7eea9865f98edd5d.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
@mr-x - what are your views on what's going on with Mattis? I know you're a big supporter of Mattis. I was checking old posts and you said something about Trump picking good people. enlytend said Flynn, you replied with:

Mattis, Tillerson, Haiey, Sessions, ..

All 4 gone or on their way out the door.

Watching Lindsey Graham in Afghanistan, Trump still hasn't visited any of the troops.

"If we pull out, it'll go to shit in a year" "every jihadist will be on steroids" "most likely outcome, second 9/11 coming our way." -- Graham.

Remember Mattis is a career govt employee, through the ranks, served his country, a respected general in a huge war machine, that he has been in and now by leaving it's a loss of job security. No govt employee wants to lose their job,.

You know that's not how it works right? If we have no war, that doesn't mean people lose jobs. He'll just hang out at the Officer's Club more. Most people in the military aren't actually in combat zones. So that doesn't fly, they only want war for job security.

Last edited:
•••
Democrats protect a murderous criminal not eligible for US citizenship because President Chump is horrible.

•••
•••
General Mattis Gives a Master Class in Integrity and Loyalty
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/12/21/general-mattis-gives-master-class-integrity-loyalty/

"I don’t think Mattis’ departure is any kind of a body blow to the Republic. The graveyards are, after all, full of indispensable men. Neither is Mattis’ departure all that quick. When he leaves he will have been the longest serving Secretary of Defense since Robert Gates. I also doubt that Mattis is going to be giving interviews on the subject."

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mo...ducated-state-nation-according-census-bureau/
@mr-x - what are your views on what's going on with Mattis? I know you're a big supporter of Mattis. I was checking old posts and you said something about Trump picking good people. enlytend said Flynn, you replied with:

All 4 gone or on their way out the door.

Watching Lindsey Graham in Afghanistan, Trump still hasn't visited any of the troops.

"If we pull out, it'll go to sh*t in a year" "every jihadist will be on steroids" "most likely outcome, second 9/11 coming our way." -- Graham.

You know that's not how it works right? If we have no war, that doesn't mean people lose jobs. He'll just hang out at the Officer's Club more. Most people in the military aren't actually in combat zones. So that doesn't fly, they only want war for job security.

•••
General Mattis Gives a Master Class in Integrity and Loyalty
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/12/21/general-mattis-gives-master-class-integrity-loyalty/

"I don’t think Mattis’ departure is any kind of a body blow to the Republic. The graveyards are, after all, full of indispensable men. Neither is Mattis’ departure all that quick. When he leaves he will have been the longest serving Secretary of Defense since Robert Gates. I also doubt that Mattis is going to be giving interviews on the subject."

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mo...ducated-state-nation-according-census-bureau/

I didn't mean a copy and paste of somebody else's view. Your personal view.

Also, do you guys think pulling out can result in what Graham was saying? Could they grow again and become a bigger problem, stuff like:

"If we pull out, it'll go to sh*t in a year" "every jihadist will be on steroids" "most likely outcome, second 9/11 coming our way." -- Graham.

Schumer live now. Trump shutdown. There are not enough votes in the Senate, this has been known for a long time.

Last edited:
•••
Also, do you guys think pulling out can result in what Graham was saying?
Yes it can and probably will.
If Trump wants to Cut and Run then it will be on him.

•••
Because you have squandered a decades-old system of alliances, with China and Russia eager to fill in the void.

Kate, once again you make it sound as though this is one sided. The EU troops will leave too on coordinated efforts with US, not left in the cold. The notice was given yesterday. The EU has the ME as neighbors, not the US. Its long term, your problem unfortunately, with stellar leaders ruining Europe letting in millions of people who do not share the warm traditions and cultural values of indendent European countries. 17 years in Afghanistan? Limited success chasing sewer rats living in Caves. The original invasion was a mistake by the Bushes. Our embarrassing crime family.

NATO laughed at Trump in Brussels when he Said to pay up for NATO. Sounds as that didnt happen according to Trump.

What was that? An EU slap in the face to US soldiers dying. Disgusting politicians all of them.

Trump publically shamed the EU into not being deadbeats. Merkel still didnt pay up.

You in the EU are already trading with Iran, the enemy. And China big time. Russia Gas from Merkel.

Brexit is real, and May is going against the will of the people. Populism is rising in the EU in part as normal people realize in the EU disorder and economic scam they have been sold isn’t working, importing “refugees” to bankrupt socialized services there like Sweden. All the people in EU don’t agree, but some do, all due to Trumps moves waking people up. Two of our best Commentators on TV like Mark Steyn and Steve Hilton btw left, both British I believe and intelligence higher that idiots like Don Lemon and Jake Tapper.

So, who are you kidding?

•••
•••
they won’t get paid.

They always do get paid, and like other broke Americans probably dont even have $400. in the bank for an emergency.

Sure there are some who are competent, like 5-10% of them. Remember I spent 20 years dealing with them myself in person, on the phone, on the ground in their bases, management offices, plants, surveillance overseers, etc. Most couldn’t get hired to work in private industry.

But the 90-95% Publically subsidized swamp creatures cannot be fired, and quite a few are unable to be independently employed like you or I were.

Would you hire them? Your best contacts? Probably not, as they are overpaid, better healthcare, secure, and non risk takers. They might be your best customers which is fine to defend them out of self interest. I have published work too in DOD, btw. I even made a living dealing in recycling Gov’t waste.

•••
I also doubt that Mattis is going to be giving interviews on the subject."

No just a new lobbying job in the Swamp.

Mattis signed an NDA about running in 2020, but if he did run no Democrats complaining now would vote for him, they would rather have Kamala, a much more qualified person, lol.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ing-to-leaked-nda-obtained-by-gateway-pundit/

Just saw this too about Obama firing him.

“President Barack Obama fired General James Mattis, the head of Central Command, without even calling the general to let him know he was being replaced.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ama-fires-general-mattis-without-even-a-call/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back