NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Jihadis. Welcomed back to U.K. Bribed with welfare & homes. Rights protected.

DX9vduYXcAAbZiZ

And yet, American journalist Brittany Pettibone and her boyfriend were detained at London airport for the intent to speak about #FreeSpeech and their political views. Confined in cell for past 2 days.
The government now decides what you can think.

DX9vduVX4AALdNX

Last edited:
•••
•••
No, I don't think the real reason is that the UK is caving in to leftists or other people. They simply don't want trouble in the streets. This guy is a known trouble maker. Just another brainless idiot and cannon fodder for the far right.

It is ironic that people who would support a blanket ban on a whole range of innocent people now take outrage at a targeted ban against one single person who is prone to violence. He is treated no different than football hooligans who can also be denied entry due to their unsavory profiles.

Some people are funny, they cry about 'free speech' but their 'martyrs' always come from the far right. I don't think freedom of speech is their real concern, rather their concern is the freedom to spread lies and hate.
@jberryhill

You either support free speech or you don't.

•••
But the police permitted this in the UK... as long it's against the infidels, then it's OK...
behead_those_who_insult_islam.jpg
I doubt that picture was taken in the UK, and since you constantly rehash lies from fringe sites, and you've been posting doctored pictures forever in this thread, I just take nothing at face value coming from you.
Give us the original source.

@jberryhill

This is a public order issue here. Not a free speech issue. That guy was handled by the British just like an ordinary football hooligan. It's got nothing to do with the alleged will to suppress their free speech (if we can call that speech).

Gilsan is unhappy because the guy is a far-right militant. Had an antifa been turned down, then he would be praising Britain.
You guys should be happy, you are for strong borders and extreme vetting, expelling the troublemakers. This is standard, common sense border enforcement here.

If you are so adamant about 'free speech', then scenes like depicted in that (doctored) picture should be tolerated too. Right ?

Of course not. Incitement to murder does not constitute free speech, it is a crime.

Last edited:
•••
Great quotes from Maxine Waters:
“M’peech fo’ty fah, m’peech fo’ty fah.”
“No jussus, no peace.”

Brainless racist.

But the police permitted this in the UK... as long it's against the infidels, then it's OK...
behead_those_who_insult_islam.jpg

and so are these schools, that teach hatred against the kaffirs...

Video Recorded Inside a Muslim Faith School in the UK

From 2006, protests about those Dutch cartoons. And they actually do get arrested, so it's not OK as you claim:

"Five men were arrested by police investigating inflammatory Muslim protests last month at the Danish embassy over cartoons which satirised the Prophet Mohammed. All five were held on suspicion of inciting racial hatred and four of them on suspicion of incitement to murder."

Even Muslims spoke out against those signs.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/muslim-protest-london.shtml

While you may disagree, I think if they feel if it goes to inciting violence, they take action. And that's on both sides, not just one as some on the right like to believe.

Last edited:
•••
He was banned because his speech wasn't PC and not approved.

I don't care if he's a hooligan. Until he advocates for violence, it's just speech. Free speech is the Fist Amendment for a reason.

I support all speech / protest as long as it's not violent.

BLM: Put'em in a blanket, fry'em like bacon.. free speech.

Farrakhan: All white people are the devil and will be killed! .. free speech

Communist party: Overthrow capitalism.. free speech.

Personal threats, like "I'm going to kill you", "Smash those people" .. NOT free speech.

----------

Actually, I'm for liberal immigration poliices. I don't support illegal immigration, sex trafficking, slavery or the many other evils that come from illegal immigration or mass migration.

I support the wall on our southern border b/c MX is a corrupt, crime ridden, failed state. The only reason there has been no revolution is b/c it's easier, safer to immigrate to US.

MX imposes stiff criminal penalties on people migrating from South American... They don't want other immigrants coming to the US.

I doubt that picture was taken in the UK, and since you constantly rehash lies from fringe sites, and you've been posting doctored pictures forever in this thread, I just take nothing at face value coming from you.

This is a public order issue here. Not a free speech issue. That guy was handled by the British just like an ordinary football hooligan. It's got nothing to do with the alleged will to suppress their free speech (if we can call that speech).

Gilsan is unhappy because the guy is a far-right militant. Had an antifa been turned down, then he would be praising Britain.
You guys should be happy, you are for strong borders and extreme vetting, expelling the troublemakers. This is standard, common sense border enforcement here.

If you are so adamant about 'free speech', then scenes like depicted in that (doctored) picture should be tolerated too. Right ?

Of course not. Incitement to murder does not constitute free speech, it is a crime.

Last edited:
•••
Hi to All,

I just noticed this thread, read a couple of pages.

I usually do not engage in political/religious conversations, but I have a message for you:

My name is Mohammad, a muslim.

I am all about peace. My religion is all about peace.

I love & respect all religions. I have no interest in forcing you into Islam.

I think peace is the only way forward for humanity. I wish you all well.

Most importantly: No one on earth speaks for Islam, Saudi Arabia does not speak for Islam.

Violence doesn't speak for Islam.

Islam is for humanity. not for a specific race.

I have immediate family members that are devoted christians.

I love them & they love me back.

Advocate for peace everyone.

Peace

•••
Thank you @MS-Domains

Hi to All,

I just noticed this thread, read a couple of pages.

I usually do not engage in political/religious conversations, but I have a message for you:

My name is Mohammad, a muslim.

I am all about peace. My religion is all about peace.

I love & respect all religions. I have no interest in forcing you into Islam.

I think peace is the only way forward for humanity. I wish you all well.

Most importantly: No one on earth speaks for Islam, Saudi Arabia does not speak for Islam.

Violence doesn't speak for Islam.

Islam is for humanity. not for a specific race.

I have immediate family members that are devoted christians.

I love them & they love me back.

Advocate for peace everyone.

Peace

•••
@Kate A debate between Mo Ansar and Martin Sellner.

The answer to bad speech is more good speech. Neither of these men are 100% correct or 100% wrong. People have the right to listen, decide for themselves.

Nothing by Sellner was outrageous.. Ansar's rejects any disagreement with slander and slurs ( alinsky 101 ).

Last edited:
•••
While you may disagree, I think if they feel if it goes to inciting violence, they take action. And that's on both sides, not just one as some on the right like to believe.

Weird how those hand-written signs all used the same font. Makes me wonder what they really said.

Inciting violence isn't protected speech but I couldn't find that from Sellner. Accusations of racism are over used and often made to delegitimize opposing views.

EU is sensitive to anything relating to nationalism for good reason but debate is better than violence.

Last edited:
•••
Nothing by Sellner was outrageous.. Ansar's rejects any disagreement with slander and slurs ( liberalism 101 ).
And this must be the kind of civilized, 'polite' debate that the British didn't want on their soil.
Far-right militants have two faces: a public, polished face for people like you, and another murky face you prefer not to see.

Now imagine the uproar if it was Muslims engaging in the same behavior and assaulting peaceful people for no reason. You guys would be seething with anger, and rightfully so.
And I don't think they would get the privilege of a TV interview after such a stunt. But this is RT right. The far right is more than welcome on Russian propaganda channels.

It's really puzzling how people are so concerned about the 'rights' of fascists and so little about the rights of more vulnerable and more deserving persons. If I felt so strongly about free speech then I would pick someone else as an icon. It's not like there is a shortage of possible candidates to embody a worthy cause.

But we get it, you endorse their program and their actions. In fact this one sentence sums it all up.

•••
OK. Now find a video or transcript of Sellner inciting violence.

RT interviewer gave both men plenty of time to express their views and kept both from speaking over each other.

And this must be the kind of civilized, 'polite' debate that the British didn't want on their soil.
Far-right militants have two faces: a public, polished face for people like you, and another murky face you prefer not to see.

Now imagine the uproar if it was Muslims engaging in the same behavior and assaulting peaceful people for no reason. You guys would be seething with anger, and rightfully so.
And I don't think they would get the privilege of a TV interview after such a stunt. But this is RT right. The far right is more than welcome on Russian propaganda channels.

It's really puzzling how people are so concerned about the 'rights' of fascists and so little about the rights of more vulnerable and more deserving persons. If I felt so strongly about free speech then I would pick someone else as an icon. It's not like there is a shortage of possible candidates to embody a worthy cause.

But we get it, you endorse their program and their actions. In fact this one sentence sums it all up.

Last edited:
•••
OK. Let me add some background information.
What happened is that Sellner and a few of his friends stormed a theater that had been playing “Die Schutzbefohlenen” by Nobel Prize winner Elfriede Jelinek. The play featured refugees among the actors. Onstage, they splashed fake blood and unrolled a banner with the word “hypocrites” on it. The blood was supposed to represent that of the Bataclan and more generally the terrorist attacks in Paris and Brussels.
Maybe this is acceptable behavior where you live, I hope not.

•••
Something to offend and amuse everyone. 🔥

•••
What happened is that Sellner and a few of his friends stormed a theater that had been playing “Die Schutzbefohlenen” by Nobel Prize winner Elfriede Jelinek. The play featured refugees among the actors. Onstage, they splashed fake blood and unrolled a banner with the word “hypocrites” on it. The blood was supposed to represent that of the Bataclan and more generally the terrorist attacks in Paris and Brussels.

In America, this is still free speech. Behavior is questionable, probably illegal.

No worse than the antics of the alt-right, antifa and black lives matter.

•••
•••
If I had a dollar for every time a liberal called me racist or bigot for proving them wrong I could by a house.

Last edited:
•••
That's really easy... Look at the policeman on the left of pic. Now compare his uniform to the bottom picture...
d78469a22e78_sf_1.jpg

British Police uniform:
police_1376982c.jpg

I don't need to lie. The bare naked truth is all over the net. It's you and all the lefties that are in denial...

•••
@Kate A debate between Mo Ansar and Martin Sellner.

The answer to bad speech is more good speech. Neither of these men are 100% correct or 100% wrong. People have the right to listen, decide for themselves.

Nothing by Sellner was outrageous.. Ansar's rejects any disagreement with slander and slurs ( alinsky 101 ).
A good debate by a very neutral RT, who let both give their views, with little interuptions. CNN or BBC or other Liberal channels would have constantly interrupted Sellner. Ansar was calling Martin a Nazi and that he would implement "the Final Solution". So typical of lefties

So which of these two acted more like a hooligan?

•••
A good debate by a very neutral RT, who let both give their views, with little interuptions. CNN or BBC or other Liberal channels would have constantly interrupted Sellner. Ansar was calling Martin a Nazi and that he would implement "the Final Solution". So typical of lefties

That's the tactic, you demonize the speaker so their views are considered radical. Kate did the same thing at the end of her reply to me but I doubt it was on purpose, more of a defensive reflex.

•••
•••
A good debate by a very neutral RT
Known Russian propaganda channel. Does not even qualify as journalism, because it does not meet the ethical and professional standards.

Ansar was calling Martin a Nazi and that he would implement "the Final Solution". So typical of lefties
Maybe it has something to do with Sellner's own past, and his relations with Austrian neo-nazis. He says he amended his ways since then, who knows. But it's ok, he's a good guy for sure.

For the record, I don't care about Ansar, I don't know him, he may be nuts too and deserve criticism. But it doesn't make Sellner a nice guy. Even if you put Sellner in front of Bin Laden, Sellner would still be a far-right activist.

I would say it's the one storming a theater and assaulting people for no reason. Funny how you guys brush asides facts you don't like, but you swallow alt-right propaganda without any reservation.

•••
Known Russian propaganda channel. Does not even qualify as journalism, because it does not meet the ethical and professional standards.

Nonsense. CNN is equally a known propaganda channel that does not qualify as journalism by those standards. At least Americans are able to get another point of view via RT, ironic as that is. There is very little actual journalism being practiced by any of the mainstream media in the US.

•••
Faux News also aka the US Pravda. So blatantly pro-regime that it is considered a mouthpiece nowadays and a mere extension of the WH, and not mainstream media. As for Russia, independent media have almost been extinguished, in particular TV networks. The few remaining like Radio Moskvy or Dozhd operate in a very dangerous environment, are subject to harassment and violence, btw journalists die by the dozens in Russia. In terms of press freedom this country ranks very badly and cannot be a source for honest, accurate information.

•••
That's it ? They didn't beat up anyone? They unrolled a banner and splashed fake blood to protest the cold blooded murder of close to 200 innocent people by muslim terrorists in several attacks and this upsets you?

I can fill up 100 pages on this thread with 1000's of videos of all the real violence perpetrated by the left, by muslims and illegal invaders that's happening everyday in Europe, but I won't because so many of them are just too violent to show.

But I will show a pic of these two hard line hooligans, that had the audacity of wanting to talk about Freedom of Speech in the most famous and sacred spot on earth for Freedom of Speech... Speakers Corner in Hyde Park, Londonistan.
DX8rvn7U0AA9o0M.jpg

Well done British Police and autorities, you managed to prevent major riots and chaos in the streets of London, that could have easily spread around the country, thanks to your courageous action in arresting these two violent hooligans.

Just a shame the British Police and Authorities didn't act with such efficiency, speed and courage when many thousands of underage British white girls were groomed and plied with drugs before getting raped and forced into prostitution for many years by vastly majority Muslim gangs in Rochdale, Rotherham, Manchester, Newcastle, London, Oxford and so many other places.

The Police knew all about what was happening for years, but did nothing, because they didn't want to give the Muslim and black population the perception that they (the police) were racists. In fact the Police actually blamed the young victims in many cases.

Newcastle grooming gangs were allowed to abuse 700 girls because police blamed the victims, review finds
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ing-gangs-acted-arrogant-persistence-serious/

Rotherham grooming gangs may have abused more than 1,500 victims, investigators reveal

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...al-crime-agency-pakistani-white-a8219971.html

Hidden Pattern? Muslim element in gang rape cases ignored by UK govt

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back