IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Betsy DeVos, disaster last night on 60 Minutes, more of Trump's poor hiring practices
https://twitter.com/search?q="Betsy DeVos"&src=tren&data_id=tweet:973183221906231302&lang=en

Next Sunday on 60 Minutes, Stormy Daniels interview, unless it gets blocked.

Trump falling back after getting on National TV and teasing other Republicans about bowing down to the NRA, saying he personally thinks the age should be 21. Right after, NRA got a meeting with Trump and his views fall back to NRA views. Talk about power, how many people can get a meeting with Trump just like that

....On 18 to 21 Age Limits, watching court cases and rulings before acting. States are making this decision. Things are moving rapidly on this, but not much political support (to put it mildly).
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Saccone vs. Lamb tomorrow, close race

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...ct_special_election_saccone_vs_lamb-6327.html

Last edited:
•••
I didn't deny his right to speak, the UK did. They take action on both sides of people that try to stir it up. And it was obviously faked, just need to have eyeballs in your head to see that. He released the video himself/attention.

Really?

Are you saying his attackers were in on the video from the start or he purposely provoked an attack?

Two different things.

•••
Liberal twitter opinions are the best.

Betsy DeVos, disaster last night on 60 Minutes, more of Trump's poor hiring practices
https://twitter.com/search?q="Betsy DeVos"&src=tren&data_id=tweet:973183221906231302&lang=en

Next Sunday on 60 Minutes, Stormy Daniels interview, unless it gets blocked.

Trump falling back after getting on National TV and teasing other Republicans about bowing down to the NRA, saying he personally thinks the age should be 21. Right after, NRA got a meeting with Trump and his views fall back to NRA views. Talk about power, how many people can get a meeting with Trump just like that

....On 18 to 21 Age Limits, watching court cases and rulings before acting. States are making this decision. Things are moving rapidly on this, but not much political support (to put it mildly).
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Saccone vs. Lamb tomorrow, close race

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...ct_special_election_saccone_vs_lamb-6327.html

•••
What part of the interview with DeVos convinced you that she has a clue what she’s doing? She couldn’t answer simple questions about her own state - things she should have known.

•••
What part of the interview with DeVos convinced you that she has a clue what she’s doing? She couldn’t answer simple questions about her own state - things she should have known.

Interviewer disregard success stories and focused on failures in MI. Did she fumble, yes. But how is DeVos responsible for the entire state of Michigan's schools before her appointment?

Places like Chicago and MI have been run by democrats for DECADES. Schools are bad for a lot of reasons, including state leadership and lazy parents.

•••
I’m not talking about whether there was success or failure -she should know the basic stats and where things stand. At best she was horrendously unprepared for the interview.

•••
I can't imagine 60 minutes grilling Barrack Obama and Bill Ayers over their complete failure in Chicago after applying for and receiving 10's of millions in grants.

•••
I’m not talking about whether there was success or failure -she should know the basic stats and where things stand. At best she was horrendously unprepared for the interview.

Yes she should have.

•••
The purge on Conservatives continues...
Jailed because she’s Conservative=> Canadian YouTuber and Activist Lauren Southern denied entry and detained in the UK

The detention comes on the same day that they released American YouTuber and activist Brittany Pettibone and Austrian activist Martin Sellner after refusing them entry into the nation and detaining them for nearly three days.

ac190cdaadc39161c0fe85acd9b3ce3b--lauren-southern.jpg

Brittany Pettibone ✔@BrittPettibone

@Lauren_Southern, on her way to the U.K. by bus, has been singled out by the border police—they took her passport and she’s currently being questioned. I’ll keep you updated on the situation as soon as I learn more.
3:22 AM - Mar 12, 2018

Last edited:
•••
I didn't deny his right to speak, the UK did. They take action on both sides of people that try to stir it up. And it was obviously faked, just need to have eyeballs in your head to see that. He released the video himself/attention.

You posted this video in a thread about Sellner being denied free speech. It was an attempt to associate him with violence or some random thought. Either way irrelevant.

•••
Tommy Lauren isn't a conservative.

Jailed because she’s Conservative=> Canadian YouTuber and Activist Lauren Southern denied entry and detained in the UK

The detention comes on the same day that they released American YouTuber and activist Brittany Pettibone and Austrian activist Martin Sellner after refusing them entry into the nation and detaining them for nearly three days.

ac190cdaadc39161c0fe85acd9b3ce3b--lauren-southern.jpg

Brittany Pettibone ✔@BrittPettibone

@Lauren_Southern, on her way to the U.K. by bus, has been singled out by the border police—they took her passport and she’s currently being questioned. I’ll keep you updated on the situation as soon as I learn more.
3:22 AM - Mar 12, 2018

•••
You posted this video in a thread about Sellner being denied free speech. It was an attempt to associate him with violence or some random thought. Either way irrelevant.

You're not reading the stuff you post/talk about again. It was in reference to Brittany Pettibone, she said she was detained because she was going to interview him. And yes, it was all setup, that attack. There will never be any arrests because of it. This is just your typical thing people do nowadays like all those YouTube prank channels. They basically all use paid actors.

Nice to see they're cracking down on people that try to incite violence.

•••
•••
I didn't realized you were arguing with Gilsan.

Capture.JPG

You're not reading the stuff you post/talk about again. It was in reference to Brittany Pettibone, she said she was detained because she was going to interview him. And yes, it was all setup, that attack. There will never be any arrests because of it. This is just your typical thing people do nowadays like all those YouTube prank channels. They basically all use paid actors.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I didn't realized you were arguing with Gilsan.

Yes:

"I intended to interview “far right leader”, Tommy Robinson."

•••
If you have evidence, besides "it obvious to you" that these attacks were planned with the video maker and Robinson, I'd like to see it.

Lot's of fake confrontation videos but from what I've seen on youtube, this guy makes a habit of provoking violence.

•••
Which of these pose a bigger threat to the UK?
Which of these should be denied entry to British territory?
Two conservative journalists (Lauren and Brittany) or two Islamic terrorists?

According to UK Home Office, the photo on the left needs Border Force resources but the photo on the right does not.
Christian vs ISIS.jpg

•••
•••
•••
And WTF is Tommy Lauren?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Tomi+Lahren&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Why isn't she a Conservative, because of her Pro-Choice views? That actually is a very Conservative view, you guys are supposed to be small Government, out of your personal business but got hijacked by fundy Christians.

Say what? Arguing with me? I don't waste one second of my my life arguing with him...

You got tired of losing so much, so you folded.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Don't be a cry baby.

Where do you see crying? Don't be lazy with your replies. You could have replied with why you don't think she's a Conservative. Was it the reason I posted, her pro-choice views?

Last edited:
•••
•••
An opportunist.

Just like the people you guys have been posting about lately? Get some hot looking girls posting right wing stuff, get their social media following up. Then say oh look, some nice looking white girls, then post up some ISIS pics or something. It was funny reading some Identitarians getting all giddy with them getting some mainstream Conservative support.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back