IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
https://www.pantheism.net/paul/history/native-americans.htm

Every seed is awakened and so is all animal life. It is through this mysterious power that we too have our being and we therefore yield to our animal neighbours the same right as ourselves, to inhabit this land.

Sitting Bull

What a load of nonsense, I'm hungry, I want want want, f&*k you, die die, cowboys vs Indians, yeehaw, compete compete, superiority wins, dumb retards ahaha lolz, GOLD, the 'merican dream, greed is good, must haves, "woo I killed you muthaf%$ka", yeah U.S.A.

American Invaders

•••
http://unsr.jamesanaya.org/videos/u...re-to-native-americans-interview-democracynow

James Anaya, the U.N. special rapporteur on the rights of indigenous peoples, has conducted the United Nations’ first-ever investigation into the plight of Native Americans living in the United States. Anaya’s recommendations include advising the U.S. to return some land to Native American tribes, including South Dakota’s Black Hills, home to the famous Mt. Rushmore monument. Anaya says such a move would be a step toward addressing systemic discrimination against Native Americans that continues to this day. "The indigenous peoples of this country ... suffer from poverty, poor health conditions, lack of attainment of formal education [and] social ills at rates that far exceed those of other segments of the American population," Anaya says. "These conditions are related to a history of wrongs that they have suffered.

•••
Steals their land, bullies them, controls them, ignores them, forces them to be the same as them as they are superior, rapes the women, violent, loud, drunk, out of control...

Fight backs

"We have the right to bare arms against these evil savages."

The superior culture of the time: oppressed women, persecuted and murdered homosexuals, blacks inferior animal slaves...

•••
•••
Oh and I have no doubt that the likes of GILSAN (and others) will ignore this and look for any excuse that the white man is actually superior...

•••
You talk as if everyone in the Trump administration is stupid.
They're not, but judging from some of the ineptitude we've seen, he seems prone to overvaluing the least valuable of his advisors and ignoring the rest.

You talk as though everyone who worked under the prior administration is driven purely by partisan interests. That's not the case - some people put country first. The person we're arguing about, (in addition to being former ambo, an expert and professor of Russian history and studies, not a "journalist") is, I believe one of them.

"By hook or by crook"... interesting turn of phrase.

Many people thought watergate was a nothingburger ...until 43 people were arrested.

•••
"Dude! Where's my limo?"

Last edited:
•••
"The network declined to name the man, calling him "a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology" and noting he had promised not "to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again."

But they did say also, "CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.""

That is the very essence of fascism. A billion dollar media/propaganda empire threatening to destroy an obscure private citizen unless he keeps his contrary opinions to himself. Shameful.
For almost a year CNN was unable to find the source for the Russia conspiracy, yet in one day they find the 15 yr old who posted a meme on Redditt?

CNN has no idea as to the sh*t storm they've just unleashed on themselves. Hundreds of Memes and GIFs will start showing up. CNN will be flooded with their own MEMErobilia.

The names and addresses of all CNN employees should be posted online. Let them see what it feels like.

It will be great to see CNN going on meltdown...
6f959c6f660294cccb683b1dd2c3b0d4e13695088449f83aca2ea1dbf2cd27db.jpg

•••
•••
•••
"The network declined to name the man, calling him "a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology" and noting he had promised not "to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again."

But they did say also, "CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.""

That is the very essence of fascism. A billion dollar media/propaganda empire threatening to destroy an obscure private citizen unless he keeps his contrary opinions to himself. Shameful.

Something we agree on. Just heard that on CNN, something they do deserve some heat on for saying that.

Trending already - #CNNBlackmail
https://twitter.com/hashtag/CNNBlackmail?src=tren&data_id=tweet:882596304853008386

•••
•••
Something we agree on. Just heard that on
CNN, something they do deserve some heat on for saying that.

That statement was not good judgement or good PR.
However, the meme creator is not a 15 yr old - contrary to what Don Jr. claimed.
The pattern of the hashtag usage looks suspiciously botlike.

•••
•••
That statement was not good judgement or good PR.
However, the meme creator is not a 15 yr old - contrary to what Don Jr. claimed.
The pattern of the hashtag usage looks suspiciously botlike.

Was just reading about that, actually a middle aged man

https://twitter.com/KFILE

Their statement on it

DD-6UOKWAAMZqYp.jpg

•••
Sounds about right. That apology sounded like it was written by a lawyer. If he was really just posting the hate stuff for fun and to get a reaction, he was very convincing.

200 page briefings? Out. As I predicted, tweet length sentences it is.
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-putin-meeting-tweet-sentences-2017-7

And no agenda.
:xf.rolleyes::xf.eek:

(I wouldn't have a routine monthly meeting with a client without an agenda, but that's me...)

Last edited:
•••
HanA-holeSOlow is a HERO!

We all need more people posting stuff to make wars just get laughs and likes to make themselves feel 'better'...

We need the PROTUS and all of the right-wingers making lies up about his age just to push their agendas...

And then GILSAN and his cronies can spread the BS memes...

#extremesarcasm #disappeared #altcoward #CCNisFAKE #TheREALFoxNews

•••
•••
•••
•••
Obama surrounded himself with people with experience and occasionally listened.
What "team?" We have virtually no state department, for one thing. Or did you mean "Kush?"
if you're going to meet with someone and someone with more insight into how that person thinks and acts is willing to give you advice you'd be a fool not to at least listen...

Oh. Right...

Offering in good faith to share valuable experience or insight is hardly "condescending".

This is objectively incorrect. We do have a $20 trillion+ debt. State has downsized and has positions to fill but as Tillerson said, 'Show Me Your Results and I'll Tell You Your Commitment'

People like Ben Rhodes where woefully unqualified micro-managers.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last month, the war in Afghanistan was covered for less than 5 minutes on major network evening news.

DD_JrrhXgAEXQzr[1].jpg

•••
Another follow up Video just released from James O'Keefe:

CNN Producer Doubles Down on "Stupid as Sh*t" Comments About Voters

CNN producer on Chris Cuomo - "can't stand the guy....we're just like shut up".

:xf.grin: :xf.grin:
DD_cUWKXoAArIFe

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back