NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And his tweet featured him attacking and repeatedly punching a reporter, purportedly from a specific news agency. Isn't that incitement for his base to attack journalists? What's your point?
If you don't have a problem with all the incitement by the MSM, celebrities and lefties to kill him or bring him down by force for the past 2 years, why the hell should I care about one video depicting Trump beating up CNN?

It's the Liberals who have been beating up Trump supporters all over the place for months on end and on top of that they still want Trump to turn his cheek like George W did? You must be kidding

Hey, those days are over. How about the stupid biased POS Liberal Media start commenting or even criticizing the rest of the 95% of tweets that Trump puts about about, the economy, security, jobs etc. instead of just picking on the 5% where he bashes the Media?

The Liberal Media may do a lot of damage to Trump, but is NOT going to win this war with him. By the time the biased MSM realizes this, they will have lost even more of the little credibility that they may have.

How many journalists have been beaten up in comparison to Trump supporters so far? Tell me? There's absolutely no comparison.

•••

Good for her. I'll read her linked in post. Hopefully the Obama appointee listed actual conflicts of interest and not the usual political #resistance bullshit.

Edit**

Read her post on linkedin.com. Not one example of unethical behavior or conflict of interest. Just babel about investigations.

She quit to pursue politics. Too bad Trump's new rules prevent her from lobbying for five years.

Last edited:
•••
Sorry Gil - you should know by now that if all I get back is whataboutism, memes, mischaracterization of what I say, rants and ad hominem arguments, I don't play. its boring.
Добрый день
(good afternoon - just practicing so I can communicate with our future leaders.)

•••
Uh-huh.. different story than he took his family to a closed public beach. I should have known better than to fall for the click-bait.

You don't like Christie so he should stay inside and not celebrate the holiday with his family.

Hey - If he wants to commit political suicide and see how close to zero he can run his already-abyssmal ratings, that's fine with me. His stubborn a** "my way or highway" approach to governing played a major role in causing the shutdown, so to say that he would be working to resolve it and then be spotted lounging on the beach is bad optics, at best.
I voted for him first term - BIG disappointment (pun intended.) Local pols in his own party who know him can't stand him. Stubborn and vindictive aren't personality traits that bode well for teamwork. Rumored to be as corrupt as our past governors too - Bridgegate being just one incident that floated to the surface.

Surprised he didn't get a position in the tRump cabinet - he would have fit right in. Or maybe not - too stubborn to fall in line.

Your politics are effecting your objectivity.

You mean "affecting", not "effecting."

•••
Why don't the people just go anyway. Protest, overrun the beach. Thousands. What's the penalty for such a thing? Jail time, a fine? I thought people from New Jersey supposed to be a little tougher.

I used to spend the night on Cocoa Beach, even tho you're not supposed to.

It's funny he first denied going, saying he didn't get any sun. Then became aware of the photos and said didn't lie because he was wearing a hat.

Something like this, overwhelming force

ee621f1bee585c1bec28814c8cb3cd27.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
I am looking at the beach pic JBL posted. The crazy thing is its almost all men.

I think Christy said he didn't get any sun because of the press Helicopters lol

He saved money on Governor security.

Добрый день
(good afternoon - just practicing so I can communicate with our future leaders.)

Is that Arabic?

Last edited:
•••
Why don't the people just go anyway. Protest, overrun the beach. Thousands. What's the penalty for such a thing? Jail time, a fine? I thought people from New Jersey supposed to be a little tougher.
We pick our battles.

For those of you who believe tRump and company have millions of genuine followers commenting, supporting and generating memes on social media - might want to take a look around Roberts rooms dot com.

("Robert" should be run out of the country for having a hideous website that looks like it was adapted from a myspace page.)

johname said:
is that Arabic?
You could cut and paste it into Google Translate ya know ;)...
But no - Arabic script is kind of curly with dots.

Last edited:
•••
Ah, this explains it, just saw on TV. Christie 81% Disapprove, 15% Approve. Lowest ever for a Governor. He's in I don't give a f*%k mode.

DDmsmGoXoAAsbkp.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Certified funny

Those were good. But just to set the record straight, the cast of Jersey Shore were New Yorkers who rented down the shore, not natives.

Here's a really good read. Sound, well-intentioned advice for 45's upcoming meeting with Putin, by our former Ambassador to Russia - level headed guy who knows the history and the players very well. I would be pleasantly surprised if 45 followed any of this advice, however since it's more than 140 characters and no pictures, the chances are slim.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hat-trump-needs-to-read-before-meeting-putin/

•••
^^^^ Why should Trump have to take advice from an Ambassador that worked for Obama? WAPO and the rest of the Liberal Media keep telling us what Trump should and should not do. The people that voted for Trump don't want him to do things like Obama did.

DD5-dCuW0AE5Z9e

•••
^^^^ Why should Trump have to take advice from an Ambassador that worked for Obama? WAPO and the rest of the Liberal Media keep telling us what Trump should and should not do.
Because 45 has zero foreign policy experience and doesn't know wtf he's doing?
If somebody knows the players, knows what their agenda is and has experience dealing with them, does it not make sense to put your feelings about their former employer aside and listen to their input?

Last edited:
•••
Because 45 has zero foreign policy experience and doesn't know wtf he's doing?
If somebody knows the players, knows what their agenda is and has experience dealing with them, does it not make sense to put your feelings about their former employer aside and listen to their input?
Obama had zero foreign policy experience and didn't know wtf he was doing during 8 years, but he didn't have every Tom, Dick and Harry in the Media telling him what to do, so, just let Trump do it his way and if he screws up then kick him out of the White House in the next elections.

Besides, what makes you think that Trump is not taking advice from his team?

Why are Liberals so condescending towards anyone that doesn't think like them? They think that only they know how to run a country. Don't forget that there are more ways than one to skin a cat.

•••
FINALLY he's come to this belated conclusion...

Bill Gates warns that Germany's open door policy to migrants will overwhelm Europe and urges leaders to 'make it more difficult for Africans to reach the continent via current routes'

• Bill Gates warned of 'huge' number of migrants waiting to come to Europe
  • He said generosity of European leaders will only encourage more to come
  • 61-year-old said Europe must make it more difficult for people to cross border
  • Instead he suggested spending more money on foreign aid to treat the problem
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...migration-overwhelm-Europe.html#ixzz4luDTZiQ3
italy-migrants-refugees-asylum-seekers-1.jpg

•••
Obama surrounded himself with people with experience and occasionally listened.
What "team?" We have virtually no state department, for one thing. Or did you mean "Kush?"
if you're going to meet with someone and someone with more insight into how that person thinks and acts is willing to give you advice you'd be a fool not to at least listen...

Oh. Right...

Offering in good faith to share valuable experience or insight is hardly "condescending".

Last edited:
•••
Obama surrounded himself with people with experience and occasionally listened.
What "team?" We have virtually no state department, for one thing. Or did you mean "Kush?"
if you're going to meet with someone and someone with more insight into how that person thinks and acts is willing to give you advice you'd be a fool not to at least listen...

Oh. Right...

Offering in good faith to share valuable experience or insight is hardly "condescending".
Fighting the Democratic machine, the powerful MSM and many in the Republican Party at the same time for the past two and a half years and especially since February, is no easy task, but Trump will win.

You talk as if everyone in the Trump administration is stupid. Trump doesn't need any kind of advice from Liberals or from WAPO journalists, who only wish his failure and to get him kicked out of the White House by hook or by crook, some even want him killed and have no qualms in saying so.

Their advice cannot be trusted. They hate him... they are like snakes, and snakes cannot be trusted.
a-brave-snake-saving-a-fish-from-drowning-this-is-3237372.png

Last edited:
•••
UN admits 7 out of ten migrants crossing the Mediterranean from Libya are NOT refugees as crisis sparks hostility and violence in Italy
  • The U.N. refugee agency says people smuggling and migrant flows in Libya are on the rise, so Europe may face increased flows of migrants and refugees
  • UNHCR says 84,830 migrants and refugees have reached Italy's shores so far this year from Libya, which is a 19-percent increase from last year
  • UNHCR says 'trafficking for sexual exploitation' seems to be increasing, particularly affecting Nigerian and Cameroonian women
  • The UNHCR launched a new report on migration trends in Libya today
  • It noted that a largely lawless Libya has become a major thoroughfare for migrants and organized crime rings are becoming internationalized
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rossing-Libya-NOT-refugees.html#ixzz4luo5HYhW

If the UN says it's 7 out 10 then more likely it's well over 9 out of 10

•••
•••
"The network declined to name the man, calling him "a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology" and noting he had promised not "to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again."

But they did say also, "CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.""

That is the very essence of fascism. A billion dollar media/propaganda empire threatening to destroy an obscure private citizen unless he keeps his contrary opinions to himself. Shameful.

•••
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivory_trade

At the peak of the ivory trade, pre-20th century, during the colonisation of Africa, around 800 to 1,000 tonnes of ivory was sent to Europe alone.

By the 1970s, Japan consumed about 40% of the global trade; another 40% was consumed by Europe and North America, often worked in Hong Kong, which was the largest trade hub, with most of the rest remaining in Africa. China, yet to become the economic force of today, consumed small amounts of ivory to keep its skilled carvers in business.

•••
U.S. could feed 800 million people with grain that livestock eat, Cornell ecologist advises animal scientists

https://www.voanews.com/a/african-nations-vulnerable-effects-climate-change/3086573.html

Countries across Africa are looking to the United Nations climate change summit in Paris to urgently produce solutions to reverse the impacts of global warming on the world's water systems.

In parts of southern Africa, a combination of heat waves and drought — a result of the El Niño weather phenomenon — have hit Zimbabwe and South Africa.

"You have a massive drought, running short of drinking water, lack of rainfall," said Ngqabutho Mabhena, head of the Zimbabwe Community in South Africa. "We have run out of grazing land for the animals. Animals are dying in numbers. These are all the effects of climate change in Zimbabwe."

In South Africa, the consequences of climate change have been dire as well. The country is quickly running out of water and a number of its provinces have been declared drought disaster areas, threatening food security in the country.

Edna Molewa, the country's minister for Water and Environmental Affairs, says her government is doing what it can to fight global warming, including assessing the short- and long-term impacts of climate change on the country.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back