NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Now Reddit is riled up and they're doxing CNN journos.

Give it a day or two and they'll be back playing that old broken record again: Trump/Russia

•••
•••
19059597_1493453030737901_3414713037876461786_n.jpg

•••
Fail to see how posting aspects of the history of Africa and the issues it faces now due to climate change considering Trump's position, is off topic and needs deleting?

The fact is, if the history was one of aiding, helping, kindness, rather than brutality, torture and murder - Africa would be a different place today.

The Americans as a collective are still as greedy, if not even more greedy than ever.

•••
So dolt45 starts out his visit to Poland
  • Downplays Russian interference, says we don't even have as many security agencies as reported to have said it happened. (A while back someone on this thread expressed the same doubts and I listed them all.). Way to look strong - contradict and diss your own IC.
  • Claimed he can negotiate "contracts" on behalf of the US, only to be corrected by the Polish prez. Awk-ward! (Companies can, governments can't)
  • Blamed Obama for a bunch of things
  • Brought up election results yet again. Bragged about polish Americans voting for him
  • Attacked the free press again and again. And North Korea.
  • Once again blasts fellow NATO members claiming they owe money. Way to piss off our allies.
  • Suggests we may not continue troop presence in Poland. How reassuring (to Vlad.)
Hope they manage to get an adult in the room when he talks to Putin or he's gonna get owned. Fiona Hill, maybe?

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Who is Fiona Hill?

https://www.brookings.edu/experts/fiona-hill/

If he insists on doing this meeting with Putin one on one, he's gonna get pwned. Bigly.

Ironically, it looks like the hotel mogul waited too long to book a room in Hamburg - reports that all luxury hotels are booked by other G20 participants and they're not sure where he's staying.

He has no hotels in Germany.

On a more serious note the director of government ethics just resigned. Of the officials he led, he said:
"They are committed to protecting the principle that public service is a public trust, requiring employees to place loyalty to the Constitution, the laws and ethical principles above private gain."
Hmmm...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
The pathetic CNN - Clown News Network...
DEDSzmzVoAAzrVF

•••
He left his NJ beach and headed to Hamburg. Want more proof?
DEJPGAgUMAAxJ_A

•••
Cop to bank robber "did you rob that bank?"
Bank robber "Nope.. Wasn't me"
Cop "Well that's settled then! Carry on."

So no accountability, no consequences, just "move on" and create a joint cybersecurity working group.

In other news, a fox and a henhouse owner form a "working group" to figure out why chickens keep disappearing...

Meeting lasted over 2 hours. At one point Melania went in to try to wrap it up and failed. Hope she didn't catch them making out. Maybe she did and doesn't care.

170707_WARS_Putin-Trump-Meeting-G20.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Body language says it all - reaching out, hand submissively up. (Putin looking at it like "hope you washed that") Easy to see who's in charge here. I notice he didn't dare try that stupid "rip their arm off" handshake game with Putey either.

While he was in the meeting, guess who sat in for him at G20? Ivanka. Unelected, inexperienced unqualified maker of knockoff designer shoes using cheap overseas labor, representing the US among world leaders. Totally normal. Can you imagine the uproar if Obama had sent Michelle or Malia to sub for him in a meeting like that?

Here's a good assessment of the meeting -
http://www.weeklystandard.com/trump-caves-to-putin/article/2008751

Last edited:
•••
•••
Cop to bank robber "did you rob that bank?"
Bank robber "Nope.. Wasn't me"
Cop "Well that's settled then! Carry on."

So no accountability, no consequences, just "move on" and create a joint cybersecurity working group.

In other news, a fox and a henhouse owner form a "working group" to figure out why chickens keep disappearing...

Meeting lasted over 2 hours. At one point Melania went in to try to wrap it up and failed. Hope she didn't catch them making out. Maybe she did and doesn't care.

170707_WARS_Putin-Trump-Meeting-G20.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Body language says it all - reaching out, hand submissively up. (Putin looking at it like "hope you washed that") Easy to see who's in charge here. I notice he didn't dare try that stupid "rip their arm off" handshake game with Putey either.

While he was in the meeting, guess who sat in for him at G20? Ivanka. Unelected, inexperienced unqualified maker of knockoff designer shoes using cheap overseas labor, representing the US among world leaders. Totally normal. Can you imagine the uproar if Obama had sent Michelle or Malia to sub for him in a meeting like that?

Here's a good assessment of the meeting -
http://www.weeklystandard.com/trump-caves-to-putin/article/2008751
Your hatred of Trump and your paranoia about a Trump/Russia conspiracy is beginning to sound like Joseph Raymond McCarthy...
340px-Joseph_McCarthy.jpg

•••
TRUMP SUBMISSIVE? HANDSHAKES:
How about this one?
usa-trump-canada.jpg

or this one?
trump-sisi.jpg

or this one?
us-president-donald-trump-and-israel-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu.jpg

or this one?
preview.jpg

or this one?
tumblr_oqkrwxON6I1sirxiro5_500.jpg

OMG... Angela also does it...
170706130528-05-trump-merkel-g20-exlarge-169.jpg

So @enlytend please explain to me what evil you find in all these handshakes, including Angela's?

Last edited:
•••
I can explain this handshake with Enrique Peña Nieto : It's the "Were gonna build a wall and Mexico is gonna pay for it... OK, Enrique?"
233083.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
This one of John McCain has got to be one of my favorites... not sure if he's trying to shake Obama's hand or has just finished shaking his hand.
01_5_d.jpg

•••
What about this one? It's whatever you want it to be...
9.jpg

Not really a handshake, but quite amusing...
20161128_202221_36B970FB.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Your hatred of Trump and your paranoia about a Trump/Russia conspiracy is beginning to sound like Joseph Raymond McCarthy...

Paranoia is imagining things that aren't happening. There's plenty of evidence of Russian electoral interference and active measures both here and in other democratic countries. You apparently choose not to believe that - that's your option. Mueller wouldn't be going to the trouble of assembling the group of heavy hitters he has so far over a nothingburger.

Collusion has yet to be publicly proven, but he's not doing anything to dispel the suspicions. On the contrary, in the last couple of days he's blatantly aligning with our main adversary, supporting their message, and dissing our Western allies, free press and security professionals.

Funny that you seize upon the most insignificant part of that post to rant about. You didn't like the well written editorial in the conservative publication I cited? Handshake or not, he got owned in that meeting, from all accounts of the outcome. He showed weakness. Oddly, I don't hate him - he's a pathetic hate filled old man with diminishing mental capabilities - but I don't want him destroying my country either.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back