IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
la-na-tt-trump-tells-coal-miners-20160511

•••
FFS - Christie deals with the food jokes and Bridgegate jokes with more class, and I never thought I'd find myself saying Christie had more class than anyone! :xf.rolleyes:

Speaking of Cristie -

https://twitter.com/search?q="Chris Christie"&src=tren

"Christie ordered beaches closed down due to a gov shutdown. Today, he and his family enjoyed a state beach alone"

PHOTOS: Christie, family soak up sun on N.J. beach he closed to public

https://articles.nj.com/politics/in...pictured_at_island_beach_state_park_durin.amp

-d957c4137f6be1d4.JPG

Last edited:
•••
"Christie ordered beaches closed down due to a gov shutdown. Today, he and his family enjoyed a state beach alone"

Look at that fat SOB smile too.

•••
•••
Look at that fat SOB smile too.
Low double digit approval ratings weren't enough - he's gunning for single digits. He has brought the state together though - everybody hates him! Liberal, conservative, democrat, republican, we all hate his fat ass and can't wait to see him go.

Arrogant entitled #%*%.

Last edited:
•••
Hardly inciting violence.
When that lone crazy shot up republicans at softball practice, certain groups were quick to blame it on anti trump rhetoric and call for protesters to tone it down.

Now we have a presumed "authority figure" and world leader suggesting violence is his approved way to deal with negative press.

What could go wrong?

Let's be clear, despite what the Media has said, the only information states are REQUIRED to turn over to federal investigation into voter fraud is already publicly available.

However they've asked for more. And while publicly available, there are state laws for use which don't involve uploading to an unsecured database.

The states are responsible for their electoral process , DC should remain hands off. The person in charge of this has a bad history - data collection could easily be used for voter suppression tactics, gerrymandering, or propaganda targeting.

So what makes me think there's a play to go authoritarian? Besides the bashing of the press, justice dept and Intelligence community (i.e. the institutions who keep checks and balances on those in power)? And the mutual admiration fest between 45 and Putin, Erdogan, etc. and bashing and disrespect for allied leaders? The appointing of unqualified family members to key positions? The marginalization of anyone who criticizes or disagrees with him? And odd things like why do we have no state department to speak of?
Change is subtle - some people have been keeping a list

Last edited:
•••
So what makes me think there's a play to go authoritarian? Besides the bashing of the press, justice dept and Intelligence community (i.e. the institutions who keep checks and balances on those in power)? And the mutual admiration fest between 45 and Putin, Erdogan, etc. and bashing and disrespect for allied leaders? The appointing of unqualified family members to key positions? The marginalization of anyone who criticizes or disagrees with him? And odd things like why do we have no state department to speak of?
Change is subtle - some people have been keeping a list

Yeah. Most of this is partisan bs. It's not like Trump is sending pallets of secret cash to the worlds largest terrorist nation or giving RU special anything.

People see what they want, cherry picking facts they like, ignoring what they don't.

5 Months and democrats still can't articulate ANY evidence of collusion b/t Trump campaign and RU. Just rumors from unnamed sources and partisan opposition report.

Last edited:
•••
08bcc3dd804c8d2657d8dee96add1e1d4f478556a7daba92463668885045944c.jpg

That was in the past Chuck... it's different now, thank God, so get used to it... asshole.
1c2654ddceeb2796518e62a009eab4590bf51e37a300cc500230d009305e016f.jpg

•••
•••
"These cuts are blood money... people will die" - Chief Shakes Her Fist.

•••
Here's a small sample of what the Media and many celebrities are inciting and hoping will happen...

Germany’s Der Spiegel beheaded the president.
The Irish Village magazine put Trump in the crosshairs.
derspiegel-trump-assassination.jpg

New York actors stabbed the president to death every night in Central Park for weeks.
Trump-Play.jpg

The New York Times and Stephen Colbert put the head of Trump adviser Stephen Miller on a spike.
58a333d9700823d228f8df0c

Madonna wants to blow up the White House
Kathy Griffin wants to behead Donald Trump
Snoop Dogg shoots President Trump in the head in a rap video.
baf5283c2bf303bb2519806a41edf5c871bdcf9799344bc05b1a6a47ff19e161.jpg

And now the Media and the lefties get their knickers in a twist, because Trump is fighting back?
What a bunch of hypocrites ...
give_em_hell_donald_cap-rbde78b9b4e114b079c75b4ee642628b7_v9wfy_8byvr_324.jpg

•••
"These cuts are blood money... people will die" - Chief Shakes Her Fist.

LOL... that was f#&king funny...
di9r4-horse.jpg

images

•••
Der Spiegel did not show anyone beheading a president, it showed the president beheading the statue of Liberty. If you must rely on posting memes, at least get them right.

To celebrities there's no such thing as bad press. They want people talking, hence the outrageous, grandstanding if they aren't getting enough attention.
But if you believe those publicity stunts incite violence, then you can't claim that the video 45 posted won't.

DOJ corporate compliance watchdog resigned yesterday, citing that Trump officials are engaging in "conducts I would not tolerate seeing in a company."

Last edited:
•••
•••
Der Spiegel did not show anyone beheading a president, it showed the president beheading the statue of Liberty. If you must rely on posting memes, at least get them right.

DOJ corporate compliance watchdog resigned yesterday, citing that Trump officials are engaging in "conducts I would not tolerate seeing in a company."

Source?

My first questions are was he hired by Trump or Obama? Did he bother to describe the problems he objected to?

•••
•••

To celebrities there's no such thing as bad press. They want people talking, hence the outrageous, grandstanding if they aren't getting enough attention.
But if you believe those publicity stunts incite violence, then you can't claim that the video 45 posted won't.

Der Spiegel is comparing Trump to ISIS. What would you call that? That's incitement for Liberals to hate him and anyone who agrees with him.

Liberal Media has lost all credibility. It's just a shame that they are the majority and are brainwashing more and more people. But I'm hopeful that things will turn around and the truth can be heard loud and clear, so I can get a kick out of when Trump hits back and the MSM starts...
get

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
This is how the beach is supposed to look during Fourth July weekend lol

•••
Source?

My first questions are was he hired by Trump or Obama? Did he bother to describe the problems he objected to?

She. http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...pliance-watchdog-resigns-cites-trumps-conduct
Conflicts of interest for sure.

Der Spiegel is comparing Trump to ISIS. What would you call that? That's incitement for Liberals to hate him and anyone who agrees with him.
And his tweet featured him attacking and repeatedly punching a reporter, purportedly from a specific news agency. Isn't that incitement for his base to attack journalists? What's your point?

•••
Now, for the rest of the story... the "public beach" is right outside the Gov's vacation home.
Yes, it is the section of beach that goes with the Governor's home on the island. Regardless, he's a pig. Shutting down the government and flaunting that when so many of his constituents had to cancel their holiday plans. And he lied - said originally he wasn't going to be there - that he'd be in his office working on the budget instead. Caught right there feeding his face. His political career is toast in this state.

•••
Yes, it is the section of beach that goes with the Governor's home on the island. Regardless, he's a pig. Shutting down the government and flaunting that when so many of his constituents had to cancel their holiday plans. And he lied - said originally he wasn't going to be there - that he'd be in his office working on the budget instead. Caught right there feeding his face. His political career is toast in this state.

Uh-huh.. different story than he took his family to a closed public beach. I should have known better than to fall for the click-bait.

You don't like Christie so he should stay inside and not celebrate the holiday with his family.

•••
And his tweet featured him attacking and repeatedly punching a reporter, purportedly from a specific news agency. Isn't that incitement for his base to attack journalists? What's your point?

He punched a logo. Your politics are effecting your objectivity.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back