Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That was their strategy in 2016 - they thought he would be easy to beat. They ended up with President Trump. I would hope for a reasonable candidate, but if people are forced to choose between "Pedo Pete" and anyone else, they will choose anyone else. I suspect the Dems are working to dump Biden before long, one way or another. (As they said about the Nord Stream pipeline.) But who are they going to replace him with?

The truth hurts.

No serious person believes Joe Biden is capable of doing the job now, and he won't be able to campaign from his basement next election.

I hope they nominate Kamala. Without a crisis like Covid as an excuse to game the system, Republicans could take the WH, Senate and House of Representatives.

Last edited:
•••
He's good ratings for most media. Fox however has DeSantis as their new star, Trump can't stand it.

I'm wondering if these early rallies might scare DeSantis off. He won't announce until June. But Trump has an army of nuts that will go right at DeSantis. Going to get dirty.

-----------
Trump is seeing what will stick. I guess they're going for he's another Romney angle:
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·6h

The real DeSanctimonious!

Show attachment 234514
Tell me you're afraid of DeSantis without saying you're afraid.

Last edited:
•••
Tell me you're afraid of DeSantis without saying you're afraid.
Already went over that many times, both lose

You started off the day running. No examples of Communism. You’re always proving me right

•••
You're never wrong so what's the point.

Already went over that many times, both lose

You started off the day running. No examples of Communism. You’re always proving me right

Last edited:
•••
•••
Idaho Governor Brad Little signed a bill this week banning transgender students in the state from using public school bathrooms that do not align with their biological sex.

Under Senate Bill 1100, from July 1st, public schools in the state will be required to provide separate facilities for male and female students, including bathrooms, locker rooms, showers, dressing areas, and overnight accommodations.
--

Good.

•••
I was wrong, AOC is a capitalist.

FsJ8GA3aAAcWMQS

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Because they will lose the election , feds are to raise interest rate in May again , so

agree, without a crisis like covid, their court and mail in ballot shenanigans are near impossible to repeat.

Last edited:
•••
agree, without a crisis like covid, their court and mail in ballot shenanigans are near impossible to repeat.
All of the pre election squabble will shake out and the ticket will be set , it’s going to be a DeSantis and ? Ticket IMO … weirder things have happened in the last 3 years than a Trump - DeSantis ticket would be.

•••
5,000 farmers are said to have taken part in a tractor rally in Slovenia in order to protest green agenda rules implemented by both national and EU officials in the country.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...venian-farmers-stand-against-eu-green-agenda/
--

If the EU is successful at stripping farmers of their land, it will cause food shortages and do nothing for "climate change".

Are they incompetent or purpose driven.

•••
5,000 farmers are said to have taken part in a tractor rally in Slovenia in order to protest green agenda rules implemented by both national and EU officials in the country.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...venian-farmers-stand-against-eu-green-agenda/
--

If the EU is successful at stripping farmers of their land, it will cause food shortages and do nothing for "climate change".

Are they incompetent or purpose driven.
Slovenia?

I guess you don't want to talk about Republican's vision of America, another school shooting. Where kids practice active shooting drills.

Those on the right say we need more guns.

We have more guns than people. More guns = more gun violence

•••

Disney Will Begin Mass Layoffs This Week, CEO Announces​

•••
Slovenia?
All EU countries are taking land from farmers. Populist Win: New Anti-Globalist Farmers Wins Even More Dutch Senators Than Expected, Are Largest Party.

I guess you don't want to talk about Republican's vision of America, another school shooting. Where kids practice active shooting drills.

Those on the right say we need more guns.

We have more guns than people. More guns = more gun violence

As always, you're on the side of big government marxist. If you want to take guns away from Americans, hold a constitutional convention and make your case.

Most Americans, that is the ones that don't watch CNN and MSN, know more gun laws won't stop violence.

If you really cared about gun violence, you'd be complaining about DA's in blue cities that refuse to put felons in prison for possession of a firearm and refuse to crack down on gangs.

https://heyjackass.com/

Like most racist liberals, you only care when a tragedy can be exploited.

Attachments

• 1679943764939.png
    1679943764939.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
•••
Maybe if the FBI spent more time tracking organized crime and less time trying to frame right wingers, America would be a safer place.

•••
•••
All EU countries are taking land from farmers. Populist Win: New Anti-Globalist Farmers Wins Even More Dutch Senators Than Expected, Are Largest Party.

As always, you're on the side of big government marxist. If you want to take guns away from Americans, hold a constitutional convention and make your case.

Most Americans, that is the ones that don't watch CNN and MSN, know more gun laws won't stop violence.

If you really cared about gun violence, you'd be complaining about DA's in blue cities that refuse to put felons in prison for possession of a firearm and refuse to crack down on gangs.

https://heyjackass.com/

Like most racist liberals, you only care when a tragedy can be exploited.
Most Americans favor common sense gun control. We went over this before and found out your views on this are actually extreme, in the minority.

We are the only country in the world where this is a normal thing.

•••
Maybe if the FBI spent more time tracking organized crime and less time trying to frame right wingers, America would be a safer place.
So you think this 28 year old white woman is..........organized crime?

That's something new, it's usually dudes doing this kind of thing.

Last edited:
•••
Most Americans favor common sense gun control. We went over this before and found out your views on this are actually extreme, in the minority.
You don't even know what common sense gun control is and even worse, how it would have prevented this shooting.

You repeat talking points. You have no idea how many times guns are used to stop crime.

We are the only country in the world where this is a normal thing

I don't agree.

But we are also the first and only country in the world with a constitution that restricts the government from infringing on our natural rights.

Last edited:
•••
•••
You don't even know what common sense gun control is and even worse, how it would have prevented this shooting.

You repeat talking points. You have no idea how many times guns are used to stop crime.

I don't agree.

But we are also the first and only country in the world with a constitution that restricts the government from infringing on our natural rights.
Ok, lots of stuff not making sense in that reply.

You have no idea how many times guns are used to stop crime.
Of course I do. Police stopped this one with a gun. What does that have to do with common sense gun control?

---------
You don't agree? What other country has school shootings like we do or mass shootings?

Fact is (again) we have more guns than people. Fact is (again) more guns leads to more gun violence.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back