Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here is lying @mr-x again:

Besides being a compulsive liar, I guess he still hasn't figured out how to search for stuff on the internet

All kinds of polls:

Poll: Most Republicans support assault weapons ban, despite Trump saying 'no appetite'
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/07/poll-most-voters-support-assault-weapons-ban-1452586

Two-thirds of Americans support assault weapons ban: Fox News poll
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/457481-two-thirds-support-assault-weapons-ban-fox-news-poll

https://news.gallup.com/opinion/pol...nalyzing-surveys-banning-assault-weapons.aspx

etc.

We also already had a thread where I posted polls on bump stocks, gun show loophole, this one, other things.

You were in the fringe, minority on all of them.

It's amazing how much time is wasted on Trumpers lying, crazy conspiracy stuff, memory issues having to go thru the same stuff over and over again etc.
This is the thread where you said most don't support an assault weapons ban, that was a lie.

You were against the banning of bump stocks, most wanted them banned, they were banned under Trump.

Some other ones from you:
raise the minimum age to buy a gun to 21- you are against that
keep weapons out of the hands of the mentally ill - you are against that (red flag laws)
ban the sale of bump stocks - you are against that
gun show loopholes - you are against that
background checks - you are against that
you are ok with keeping the age at 18 for AR-15, when you need to be 21 to own a handgun

etc. You're on the wrong side of every single issue, against most Americans. Most Americans support common sense gun control.

This is the point where you usually find some outlier opinion of ban all guns. Not once have I said that, I wouldn't agree with that. But I do support common sense gun control the majority of Americans support.

Last edited:
•••
Ok, lots of stuff not making sense in that reply.
Not if you read.

Of course I do. Police stopped this one with a gun. What does that have to do with common sense gun control?
Civilian use.

---------
You don't agree? What other country has school shootings like we do or mass shootings?
Conclusion

The debate over what constitutes a school shooting continues. Current definitions are wide apart.

As a result, it’s difficult to judge Feinstein’s claim of more than 200 school shootings since Sandy Hook. Her office cited a New York Times article that reported at least 239 school shootings, based on an analysis of data from the Gun Violence Archive.

While the Gun Violence Archive defines a school shooting as incidents that occur on school property when students, faculty or staff are on the premises, other groups such as Everytown have broader definitions. Still other groups propose more limited criteria.

Is it a school shooting if a police office fires a gun on school grounds?

Fact is (again) we have more guns than people. Fact is (again) more guns leads to more gun violence.
Fact, outlawing guns does not lower violence or crime.

Last edited:
•••
JB says I'm a liar because I don't agree with him or his suspect polling about Americans supporting a ban on assault weapons.

1 ) I think JB does not know what an assault weapon is.

2) Bill Clinton banned AR-15 style rifles but nothing changed and it was repealed.

3) JB is a immature person who accuses people of bad things for having a different opinion after considering many sources he hasn't.

This is the thread where you said most don't support an assault weapons ban, that was a lie.

You were against the banning of bump stocks, most wanted them banned, they were banned under Trump.

keep weapons out of the hands of the mentally ill - you are against that (red flag laws)
you are ok with keeping the age at 18 for AR-15, when you need to be 21 to own a handgun

etc. You're on the wrong side of every single issue, against most Americans. Most Americans support common sense gun control.

This is the point where you usually find some outlier opinion of ban all guns. Not once have I said that, I wouldn't agree with that. But I do support common sense gun control the majority of Americans support.

1679948495356.png

Last edited:
•••
Not if you read.

Civilian use.

Conclusion

The debate over what constitutes a school shooting continues. Current definitions are wide apart.

As a result, it’s difficult to judge Feinstein’s claim of more than 200 school shootings since Sandy Hook. Her office cited a New York Times article that reported at least 239 school shootings, based on an analysis of data from the Gun Violence Archive.

While the Gun Violence Archive defines a school shooting as incidents that occur on school property when students, faculty or staff are on the premises, other groups such as Everytown have broader definitions. Still other groups propose more limited criteria.

Is it a school shooting if a police office fires a gun on school grounds?

Fact, outlawing guns does not lower violence or crime.
See, like I said. Gun control, not outlawing guns

•••
JB says I'm a liar because I don't agree with him or his suspect polling about Americans supporting a ban on assault weapons.

1 ) I think JB does not know what an assault weapon is.

2) Bill Clinton banned AR-15 style rifles but nothing changed and it was repealed.

3) JB is a immature person who accuses people of bad things for having a different opinion after considering many sources he hasn't.

Show attachment 234587
It’s not suspect polling. Feel free to find one where the majority are against banning them. You can’t. You are against the majority of Americans on the gun control issues I specifically posted about. That is a fact

Last edited:
•••

So ?

I think 18 year olds should be able to buy hand guns too.

Like mask, mandatory vaccines and russian collusion?

Not only do you know nothing about firearms, you act like banning one type of weapon will decrease crime. It won't.

You don't have to believe me. Look at home invasions in the UK.

UK:

It’s also illegal to:

• carry most knives or any weapons in public without a ‘good reason’
  • sell most knives or any weapons to anyone under the age of 18
The exception to these 2 rules are folding pocketknives that:

• have a cutting edge no longer than 3 inches
  • are not lock knives (they do not have a button, spring or catch that you have to use to fold the knife)
In Scotland, you’re allowed to sell 16 and 17 year olds cutlery and kitchen knives.

•••
So ?

I think 18 year olds should be able to buy hand guns too.

Like mask, mandatory vaccines and russian collusion?

Not only do you know nothing about firearms, you act like banning one type of weapon will decrease crime. It won't.

You don't have to believe me. Look at home invasions in the UK.

UK:

It’s also illegal to:

• carry most knives or any weapons in public without a ‘good reason’
  • sell most knives or any weapons to anyone under the age of 18
The exception to these 2 rules are folding pocketknives that:

• have a cutting edge no longer than 3 inches
  • are not lock knives (they do not have a button, spring or catch that you have to use to fold the knife)
In Scotland, you’re allowed to sell 16 and 17 year olds cutlery and kitchen knives.
Lol you’re responding to stuff I don’t even say. Typical

You can’t deal with the fact the majority of Americans disagree with you on every single issue I mentioned

Last edited:
•••
It’s not suspect polling. You are against the majority of Americans on the gun control issues I specifically posted about. That is a fact

You're not even a pollster. Maybe if you got the signatures of 50 former intelligence officers or 100 signatures from Doctors.

•••
You're not even a pollster. Maybe if you got the signatures of 50 former intelligence officers or 100 signatures from Doctors.
Lol, you can’t twist out of the facts I posted

Last edited:
•••
Lol you’re responding to stuff I don’t even say. Typical

You're ignoring the larger argument because it conflicts with your talking points. Banning guns won't stop criminals from using other weapons.

1679949190123.png

•••
•••
•••
Polls are not facts, they are opinions.
Haha I said you were against the majority, this is a fact. A poll is how you can an opinion genius

Last edited:
•••
You're ignoring the larger argument because it conflicts with your talking points. Banning guns won't stop criminals from using other weapons.

Show attachment 234591
Again, didn’t say ban, control.

You really can’t read?

•••
You don't have a majority, your poll is an weighted guess about an opinion.

Haha I said you were against the majority, this is a fact. A poll is how you can an opinion genius

Maybe you should team up with that other genius on twitter, David Hog.

•••

Haha that makes no sense

If you want to know what people think, you ask them. That’s called a poll. Stop acting slow all the time

Show me something saying the majority were ok with bump stocks, you can’t

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Elon made a mistake not hiring you as CEO of twitter.

Haha that makes no sense

If you want to know what people think, you ask them. That’s called a poll. Stop acting slow all the time

•••
•••
Regular guns vs assault rifles. How many dumb posts do you plan on making today?
On your very next post: Describe an assault rifle.

Last edited:
•••
Genius level insults.

Regular guns vs assault rifles. How many dumb posts do you plan on making today?

After you look up assault rifle, explain how any of the bans you want to pass would have stopped the school shooting in Tennessee.

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions Stop dodging and answer the question:

1679952208693.png

--

How would common sense gun control stopped the shooting in TN ??

Last edited:
•••
So you think this 28 year old white woman is..........organized crime?

That's something new, it's usually dudes doing this kind of thing.
It was a dude.

1679952036616.png

•••
Make up your mind. Don’t flip flop between biological and what they feel they are. Biological female but Mr-x transitioning his beliefs so male for him

So possible retaliation for Christian hate

Last edited:
•••

😂😂😂😂😂, True Dat

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back