IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well done Sleepy Joe...
FsAzcinXgAE-JoL

•••
Trump getting soft, like he could even lift up a bat. This weak, beta male needs 2 hands to lift up a small glass of water.

Fox News Contributors Scold Trump for Sharing Photo of Him with Baseball Bat Next to Alvin Bragg: ‘Incredibly Irresponsible’​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=2fa5cc0badae4ee1a04b0c6abd981901&ei=14

JUST IN: Trump Deletes Post That Drudge Declared an Explicit Threat to DA Alvin Bragg​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=9acbc282a4604104a1dae8d4fc5ae819&ei=13

AA192vpA.png

---------------------

Trying to hide DeGroomer's wasting the taxpayers money

Florida Bill Would Shield DeSantis’s Travel Records​

"Members of the Florida Legislature moved this week to shield Gov. Ron DeSantis’s travel records from the public, proposing to change the state’s public information laws just as the governor ramps up what is expected to be a 2024 presidential campaign.."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/ne...sn&cvid=f1122ad504504def9a85021ceca84210&ei=5

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
The power is using “Some” Black Americans to bring in Marxism to America , and get rid of Capitalism , the prop for these people is no doubt Patrisse Cullors , Tometti .. and the BLM commanders .

I said “Some” Black Americans , after the Floyd incident , it was open season to run the campaign for a change of gov in the US , this was opportune time for Black Americans to join the effort , however, once Cullors and the founders of BLM made it abundantly clear of their Marxist intentions , Many Black Americans stopped supporting the BLM movement ..

What did we see as a majority in the BLM movement ??? White millennials and GenZ Americans … did white people highjack the BLM movement??? Not exactly , the movement of BLM 2020 going into 2021 was a very planned and orchestrated movement IMO ..

So is it actually millennial and GenZ white Americans proportionally that are of the Marxist ideologies ??? It is IMO .. is Antifa under the Marxist ideologies??? 1000% Yes IMO .. they are Soros funded widgets.

Of course there are followers , like the people of Left in here in this forum, playing more of a supporter role of the cause . which would be older most likely than millennial or GenZ ..

I personally feel that Black Americans were and are being used in the efforts to change the US govt , I hope Black Americans rebell against the abuse they have and are still being victims to.

Last edited:
•••
4F95B9AB-6D5F-464A-A024-625ECFDC5202.png

I think it’s been a tough unprecedented situation the last 3 years , I feel as a majority , both countries peoples feelings haven’t changed , or perhaps they did for a couple of years , and now both feel pretty much the same about each other pre covid .. it took a while for both populations to get the blinders off their eyes , once both realized we the people of both countries are simply being played .. Then the bad feelings left for one another , as a majority IMO

•••
Show attachment 234476
I think it’s been a tough unprecedented situation the last 3 years , I feel as a majority , both countries peoples feelings haven’t changed , or perhaps they did for a couple of years , and now both feel pretty much the same about each other pre covid .. it took a while for both populations to get the blinders off their eyes , once both realized we the people of both countries are simply being played .. Then the bad feelings left for one another , as a majority IMO

The people are nice, the government is has gone commie.

•••
Trying to hide DeGroomer's wasting the taxpayers money

Florida Bill Would Shield DeSantis’s Travel Records​

"Members of the Florida Legislature moved this week to shield Gov. Ron DeSantis’s travel records from the public, proposing to change the state’s public information laws just as the governor ramps up what is expected to be a 2024 presidential campaign.."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/ne...sn&cvid=f1122ad504504def9a85021ceca84210&ei=5

On Wednesday, Republicans and Democrats unanimously passed the new bill

"He added after the vote that security concerns had also played a role, saying: “I don’t think we’re trying to hide what the governor is doing or who he’s meeting with. I think what we’re trying to do is protect the people that are protecting him.”

Maybe. Need to read the bill, unless they release the info with a delay, I think it would violate public records law.

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 234476

The meeting wasn't exactly a bromance, but they did exchange promises of mutual co-operation between countries and a personal guarantee from Biden, whatever that means :unsure:

But at least Canada didn't get ponied into sending ground troops to Haitian gangland :cautious:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/haiti-canada-biden-trudeau-1.6788656

•••

Canada commits $420 million for Great Lakes environmental work during Biden visit​

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau made the announcement Friday during the visit of United States President Joe Biden, who earmarked $1 billion over five years to improve those freshwater ecosystems in 2021.

The money is to be focused on cleaning up a series of pollution hot spots. Three in Lake Superior and four in Lake Ontario are in Canadian waters, while another four are in waters shared by both countries. With three sites already remediated, it’s part of the Canadian government’s plan to clean up 12 of the 14 worst sites in the lakes by 2030.

Funding will also go to efforts to stop harmful algae blooms generated by agricultural run-off, as well as preventing harmful chemicals from entering those waters, which represent 20 per cent of world’s surface freshwater and provide drinking water for 40 million people.

“Commitments like these are a critical down payment in ensuring that the Great Lakes are brought back to health and can sustain a way of life for the millions of people who rely on them both in Canada and the United States.”

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2023/03...-lakes-environmental-work-during-biden-visit/

Getting work done :xf.cool:(y)

•••
•••

American far right do not respect russia as the enemy​

GettyImages-810247634.jpg

The 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump, represents the ultra-right forces, which are not entangled in the transfer of Ukraine from the war from the russian federation. Representatives of these forces may become half of the Republican Party, but their thought is not the thought of the majority of American society. Igor Aizenberg, professor of the New York University, expressed such a thought to the live broadcast of the FREEDOM TV channel.

Having stated that the American ultra-right would like to instigate a regime similar to putin's in the Good States.

“The American ultra-right does not respect russia as an enemy and does not respect it as an adversary of the United States. We would like to instigate a regime similar to putin's in the Happy States. Such people, zvichayno, rich, but the stench does not become more of the American society. Stink to make half of the Republican Party, sorry. I can take care of the rank and file members of the Republican Party, thanks to the education. But there is not more American society, that more Americans support Ukraine,” the professor of New York University sang.

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••

American far right do not respect russia as the enemy​

GettyImages-810247634.jpg

The 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump, represents the ultra-right forces, which are not entangled in the transfer of Ukraine from the war from the russian federation. Representatives of these forces may become half of the Republican Party, but their thought is not the thought of the majority of American society. Igor Aizenberg, professor of the New York University, expressed such a thought to the live broadcast of the FREEDOM TV channel.

Having stated that the American ultra-right would like to instigate a regime similar to putin's in the Good States.
This is nuts. The left in the USA have been preaching communism and marxism for a decade.

“The American ultra-right does not respect russia as an enemy and does not respect it as an adversary of the United States. We would like to instigate a regime similar to putin's in the Happy States. Such people, zvichayno, rich, but the stench does not become more of the American society. Stink to make half of the Republican Party, sorry. I can take care of the rank and file members of the Republican Party, thanks to the education. But there is not more American society, that more Americans support Ukraine,” the professor of New York University sang.

The Republican party has a plurality of views. Many republicans were once democrats who switched when the party became more like communist than traditional liberals.

You can argue for or against the war in Ukraine and will find many republicans oppose the endless stream of money being spent without accountability.

The farther right you go, the more support for war with Russia you find by the same neocons that pushed America to invade Iraq.

Last edited:
•••
This is nuts. The left in the USA have been preaching communism and marxism for a decade.
This is a lie. I've asked many times, give me a list of Communist things Biden is doing. It's the usual running away from you guys. You guys just like to spit out trigger words, Communist, Marxist, BLM, Antifa, Woke is the new one etc.

So what Communist things did Biden implement?

And is Sanders, Warren etc. getting the nod? No, they're losing to moderate Dems.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
The media honestly wants Trump to be the nominee it's very clear. They probably would want to put him in jail right before the election or right after. Then the next big factor they believe Trump will be easy to beat and he may be because of all his baggage. Desantis 2024!
He's good ratings for most media. Fox however has DeSantis as their new star, Trump can't stand it.

I'm wondering if these early rallies might scare DeSantis off. He won't announce until June. But Trump has an army of nuts that will go right at DeSantis. Going to get dirty.

-----------
Trump is seeing what will stick. I guess they're going for he's another Romney angle:
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·6h

The real DeSanctimonious!

18c88d458d1e1192.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I'm going to be voting Trump in 2024 if Nikki Haley does not rise in polls. Biden has failed multiple times as president.

•••
The media honestly wants Trump to be the nominee it's very clear.
That was their strategy in 2016 - they thought he would be easy to beat. They ended up with President Trump. I would hope for a reasonable candidate, but if people are forced to choose between "Pedo Pete" and anyone else, they will choose anyone else. I suspect the Dems are working to dump Biden before long, one way or another. (As they said about the Nord Stream pipeline.) But who are they going to replace him with?

•••
Downvotes are the crutch of the inarticulate.

•••
This is a lie. I've asked many times, give me a list of Communist things Biden is doing. It's the usual running away from you guys. You guys just like to spit out trigger words, Communist, Marxist, BLM, Antifa, Woke is the new one etc.

So what Communist things did Biden implement?

And is Sanders, Warren etc. getting the nod? No, they're losing to moderate Dems.

Everything I don't like is a lie. - JB Lions.
1679839433927.png

3dm2hw.jpg

Attachments

• 1679838812069.png
    1679838812069.png
    661.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back