Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
we should help them but that does not mean reordering society, ignoring common sense and infringing on the rights of others.

A key worry in the US/Canada is that people uncritically and automatically accept that they way to solve any societal problem is to pass new laws. It never occurs to them that a new law should be a last resort rather than the go-to solution. Each new law, by definition, removes a bit of freedom from the people and adds a bit more power to the state. So obviously, the state encourages litigation and discourages social agreements among people. Eventually, the state replaces the family, the church, the natural goodwill of neighbors and the moral code, making everyone a slave.

Infinite new laws placing inflexible new restrictions and punishments to "address" infinitely smaller problems.

It may come as a surprise that many genuine transgenders do not support the radical and compelled restructuring of society to meet their every demand. The left is bowing to a handful of radicals mixed with a handful of perverts who see a great opportunity to exploit and indulge.

•••
A key worry in the US/Canada is that people uncritically and automatically accept that they way to solve any societal problem is to pass new laws. It never occurs to them that a new law should be a last resort rather than the go-to solution. Each new law, by definition, removes a bit of freedom from the people and adds a bit more power to the state. So obviously, the state encourages litigation and discourages social agreements among people. Eventually, the state replaces the family, the church, the natural goodwill of neighbors and the moral code, making everyone a slave.

Infinite new laws placing inflexible new restrictions and punishments to "address" infinitely smaller problems.

It may come as a surprise that many genuine transgenders do not support the radical and compelled restructuring of society to meet their every demand. The left is bowing to a handful of radicals mixed with a handful of perverts who see a great opportunity to exploit and indulge.

Hence, the people promoting the ideology rely on "virtuous" allies to put pressure on politicians and the media to frame every story in context favorable to the end goals.

The vast majority of people watching the changes are shocked but afraid to say anything. JK Rowling's refusal to go along with the madness is a thorn the media and activist have been unable to cancel.

"Conservative" parents, that is people who don't want children exploited by degenerate marxist, have finally woken to the reality and are fighting back.

This video from thehill.com discusses how the groups advocating for LGTBQ rights are manipulating the government and media from their own memos.

Last edited:
•••
I don't know what that looks like
I don't think anyone does, which is why all these things are being tried. I agree that some of it is ill-conceived, but that's how progress happens. You screw up over and over and over until you finally arrive and a workable solution.

It's great that you're vocal and open to discussion, but don't be so quick to condemn those who want to find ways to help society evolve. We're all human. We're going to get it wrong until we get it right.

•••
I don't think anyone does, which is why all these things are being tried. I agree that some of it is ill-conceived, but that's how progress happens. You screw up over and over and over until you finally arrive and a workable solution.
Changes are not being tried, changes are being forced and critics are being threatened and punished.

Mat Walsh was suspended from twitter for this:
1641664726936.png

It's great that you're vocal and open to discussion, but don't be so quick to condemn those who want to find ways to help society evolve. We're all human. We're going to get it wrong until we get it right.

I'm not judging anyone. I have not criticized anyone transgender unless their actions deserved criticism. I"m speaking the truth.

There are only two groups in this fight, the people who lie or accept the lie and those who don't.

Are you going to accept this lie or just shake your head.

The first lie was the women don't mind competing against transwomen.

The second lie was framing the story that the parents of transwomen are heartbroken their children can't compete in states that don't allow it.

The third lie is if they can't compete in sports, they won't be accepted by their peers who see them as "women". They are not women, they are transwomen, biologically male.

Human rights do not infringe or require anything from other people except courtesy. If "your" rights are unfair to someone else, it's not a right it's a privilege.

Last edited:
•••
No Difference.
1641665380437.png

None.
1641665152945.png

there-are-four-light-first.gif

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Changes are not being tried, changes are being forced and critics are being threatened and punished.

Mat Walsh was suspended from twitter for this:
Show attachment 207615

I'm not judging anyone. I have not criticized anyone transgender unless their actions deserved criticism. I"m speaking the truth.

There are only two groups in this fight, the people who lie or accept the lie and those who don't.

Are you going to accept this lie or just shake your head.

The first lie was the women don't mind competing against transwomen.

The second lie was framing the story that the parents of transwomen are heartbroken their children can't compete in states that don't allow it.

The third lie is if they can't compete in sports, they won't be accepted by their peers who see them as "women". They are not women, they are transwomen, biologically male.

Human rights do not infringe or require anything from other people except courtesy. If "your" rights are unfair to someone else, it's not a right it's a privilege.
The initial post of yours I was responding to before was specifically in reference to the Human Rights Tribunal decision in British Columbia, in favour of the server that was fired.

I'm not sure why you keep diverting the discussion to all these other unrelated issues.

Last edited:
•••

KAZAKHSTAN OVERTHROW ABOUT VACCINES & MANDATES, NOT BEING ABLE TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM BANK ACCOUNTS.​

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ezihBI6UjuTg/

It's all about the resources... and making money on chaos.

Kazakhstan has the largest proven oil reserves in the Caspian Sea region and is a big crude exporter, but perhaps more important than global energy markets, the country accounts for around 40% of global uranium production. Stocks linked to the radioactive metal are climbing on the news as the situation goes from bad to worse.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/37857...active-as-russia-sends-troops-into-kazakhstan

False flag operation opens the door for Russian deployment (former Soviet bloc repatriation). Once on the ground, don't expect troops to leave:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia...es-as-troops-pour-into-kazakhstan-11641733219

Last edited:
•••
The situation there is very complicated. It could be Russia, it could be the US, it could be Al Qaeda or it could be a mostly organic. The only thing we know is that the government has been dictatorial and corrupt for some time. One thing for sure, I wouldn't trust any corporate/CIA news network to give us the real story. They want to stir up Russia hysteria. One headline I saw said "Bodies Litter the Street as Russian Troops Pour In." Reading the article made it clear that Russian troops had merely secured the airport and that the bodies in the street were unrelated to them.

Incidentally (or not) the man arrested for leading the revolution, called Massimov, is tied to Biden.
Hunter Biden said Massimov was his "close friend."

Last edited:
•••
•••
The situation there is very complicated. It could be Russia, it could be the US, it could be Al Qaeda or it could be a mostly organic. The only thing we know is that the government has been dictatorial and corrupt for some time. One thing for sure, I wouldn't trust any corporate/CIA news network to give us the real story. They want to stir up Russia hysteria. One headline I saw said "Bodies Litter the Street as Russian Troops Pour In." Reading the article made it clear that Russian troops had merely secured the airport and that the bodies in the street were unrelated to them.

Incidentally (or not) the man arrested for leading the revolution, called Massimov, is tied to Biden.
Hunter Biden said Massimov was his "close friend."

This relationship between Massimov and Biden wouldn’t surprise me in the least

If I read correctly , the UN , US and some others are having talks regarding Putin and possible conflict arising , the question is , in these upcoming talks will they try and back Putin against the wall with big threats of sanctions that could take Russia down tremendously , I guess they may be willing to take high risk vs high reward , it may be biggest the gamble we have seen yet .. Putin ain’t no joke to just try and play with IMO , I hope the talks go well and solutions are found , I don’t like the thought of Russian Roulette

Last edited:
•••
This relationship between Massimov and Biden wouldn’t surprise me in the least

If I read correctly , the UN , US and some others are having talks regarding Putin and possible conflict arising , the question is , in these upcoming talks will they try and back Putin against the wall with big threats of sanctions that could take Russia down tremendously , I guess they may be willing to take high risk vs high reward , it may be biggest the gamble we have seen yet .. Putin ain’t no joke
I give Putin the advantage. The US is basically a hobbled giant, yet they act as though they are still the boss. The Dems need that Russian Red Scare to help keep their minions in line. That and the Senate hearings on Jan. 6th, which are the modern day version of the McCarthy Hearings investigating "un-American activities." American sanctions are going to steadily lose their bite in the coming years.

•••
I give Putin the advantage. The US is basically a hobbled giant, yet they act as though they are still the boss. The Dems need that Russian Red Scare to help keep their minions in line. That and the Senate hearings on Jan. 6th, which are the modern day version of the McCarthy Hearings investigating "un-American activities." American sanctions are going to steadily lose their bite in the coming years.
I have to agree with you , I don’t like having to, but you are correct IMO , my country is currently Hobbled , pretty bad too , as we are right now , we have nothing for Putin , full advantage Putin

I feel Putin is very unsettled with his situation and his countries situation, I think Putin is not going to play second to China in the big scheme of things.. I don’t doubt Putin will go all in if necessary, Putin certainly won’t be punk’D out this time around.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
The initial post of yours I was responding to before was specifically in reference to the Human Rights Tribunal decision in British Columbia, in favour of the server that was fired.

I'm not sure why you keep diverting the discussion to all these other unrelated issues.

Your defending a law claiming to protect human rights but actually violates human rights. Forcing people to accept a lie that there are more than two genders.

I've explained multiple times, though poorly, that human rights do not infringe on others. I've explained and given examples how accepting that lie and forcing people to make accommodations for it causes real harm, not hurt feelings.

Last edited:
•••
Your defending a law claiming to protect human rights but actually violates human rights. Forcing people to accept a lie that there are more than two genders.

I've explained multiple times, though poorly, that human rights do not infringe on others. I've explained and given examples how accepting that lie and forcing people to make accommodations for it causes real harm, not hurt feelings.
There are 1.2 million people who identify as non-binary in your country alone. Are you telling me it's your belief that they're all either sick in the head, or have somehow been brainwashed?

You know you sound exactly like people who think homosexuality is a mental illness, right?

•••
There are 1.2 million people who identify as non-binary in your country alone. Are you telling me it's your belief that they're all either sick in the head, or have somehow been brainwashed?

You know you sound exactly like people who think homosexuality is a mental illness, right?

Gender Dysphoria by definition is a mental illness.

1.2 million says who? How many genders are there Joe?

Who do you think decided this woman's child was "non-binary", the mother or the child? Since when is a 21 year old a "child"?

"A mother from Arizona is calling out Delta Air Lines after she said she could not buy a plane ticket for her nonbinary child due to the airline’s lack of gender options during the booking process."

1641867529530.png

1641867229668.png

Last edited:
•••

Homosexuals are not attempting to change the meaning of words or inventing imaginary sexes. A gay man is a man, a gay women is a women.

Do you really believe people identify as "X" or ZER? OR are thy enjoying being "special" people others need to accommodate?

•••
•••
Gender Dysphoria by definition is a mental illness.

1.2 million says who? How many genders are there Joe?

Who do you think decided this woman's child was "non-binary", the mother or the child? Since when is a 21 year old a "child"?

"A mother from Arizona is calling out Delta Air Lines after she said she could not buy a plane ticket for her nonbinary child due to the airline’s lack of gender options during the booking process."
Yes, gender dysphoria is a "mental illness", created specifically so gender diverse and trans people had a means to access medical attention in a system that was not designed to support them. It's a workaround.

The Williams Institute says there are 1.2 million people who identify as non-binary:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-m...nary-adults-us-is-out-heres-why-that-matters/

How many genders are there... How many colours are there? Why does it matter? How does it affect your life except that if you ever meet a non-binary person you'll have to devote a speck of brain power toward respecting their identity?

•••
Yes, gender dysphoria is a "mental illness", created specifically so gender diverse and trans people had a means to access medical attention in a system that was not designed to support them. It's a workaround.
This is a circle jerk. Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness because people believe they are born with the wrong gender. Everything as to why that happens is a hypothesis.

What we do know is most people grow out of it, during puberty and the condition is often linked to a traumatic event.

Acceptance may be comforting and helpful but that can't come at the expense of others or the truth. Men and women are biologically different and not interchangeable.

The Williams Institute says there are 1.2 million people who identify as non-binary:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-m...nary-adults-us-is-out-heres-why-that-matters/

How many genders are there... How many colours are there? Why does it matter? How does it affect your life except that if you ever meet a non-binary person you'll have to devote a speck of brain power toward respecting their identity?

Non-binary isn't transgender. Most "non-binary" people are full of shite. There are two genders, male and female, everything else is imaginary.

That last example I gave illustrated that perfectly. A grown adult was "unable" to by a airplane ticket for a 21 year old "child" because choices for sex didn't include "X".

Truth > lies.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back