IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You ask people to accept a lie, claim it a simple request, and ask how does it hurt.

The lies is not small or simple and has nothing to do with respecting someones personal choice. Do what you want, don't call people who don't agree with you, hateful or bigots or ___phobic.

The lie is not simple, it's outrageous: women can have penises, men can get pregnant, men who have transitioned are equal to biological women and women who have transitioned are just like biological men.

Who get's hurt?

Biological women and children. Womanhood is demeaned, biological women have been hospitalized competing against transwomen.

Men who are asked to accept the lie to keep their job, stay in school, etc..

Women have been raped.

Men have invaded traditionally segregated private spaces like locker rooms, showers, toilets, dressing rooms.

I've posted sample in the previous post, you can find dozens of examples on duck.com if you actually care to look.
Those are separate issues worthy of being addressed, but they take away from the core fundamental question:

Do you believe that gender dysphoria is real or not?

•••
An interesting read,

The crises the United States now faces in its basic governmental functions are so profound that they require starting over. The founders understood that government is supposed to work for living people, rather than for a bunch of old ghosts. And now their ghostly constitution, worshipped like a religious document, is strangling the spirit that animated their enterprise, the idea that you mold politics to suit people, not the other way around.

Does the country have the humility to acknowledge that its old orders no longer work? Does it have the courage to begin again? As it managed so spectacularly at the birth of its nationhood, the United States requires the boldness to invent a new politics for a new era. It is entirely possible that it might do so. America is, after all, a country devoted to reinvention ...

The next US civil war is already here – we just refuse to see it

The usual lies, distortion and slander (Trump "openly supported" the North Korea regime....uh, ok) - so many that I have little time to rebut each one - followed by a plea to remove the last document standing between us and a totalitarian government. Such an article will only appeal to those who have already abandoned reason. Of course, such a deluded polemicist would have little understanding of the constitution. Most of the problems in the US could be solved by going back to the original intent of the constitution - states rights. The guy is a goon posing as an academic. Ironically, he believes the best possible outcome is secession -

His other articles are in the same vein:
"Your Wedding's Been Cancelled by the Coronavirus - Good!",

"Swallowing the Red Pill: a journey to the heart of modern misogyny"
The online community hosted on Reddit is where men go to air their toxic views about women

The reinvention he talks about is almost entirely in the domain of the right and libertarians. The left and woke want to restrain and oppress, not reinvent.

•••
IMHO either extreme is dangerous. Do you really think 'the powers that be' are really concerned about who is Right or Left? Master manipulators playing sides off against the other in a viscious cycle that nobody wins except they who pull the strings. Get a grip...
Damn Bro, you sound like me talking , you are correct IMO , these fucks are counting on society doing themselves in.. it’s working .

I have learned that we humans are the stupidest mother fuckers , vulnerable, can be manipulated endlessly

•••
Those are separate issues worthy of being addressed, but they take away from the core fundamental question:

Anyone and everyone can be miserable with who they are , “Dysphoria”. .. most don’t act on it .. if you don’t love yourself, don’t expect anyone to love you. Fat - Skinny- going bald , Zits , yellow toe nails , no ass , to much ass, boobs to big , boobs to small, wants straight hair, wants Curley hair , brown eyes want blue, blue eyes want brown .. and the long list just keeps going.. that is a human and a humans life ..

You are , what you are born , you can change the outside appearance ,not the inside of the male vs female , male vs female organ difference , a males prostate , muscle density , bone density and ect

•••
The usual lies, distortion and slander (Trump "openly supported" the North Korea regime....uh, ok) - so many that I have little time to rebut each one - followed by a plea to remove the last document standing between us and a totalitarian government. Such an article will only appeal to those who have already abandoned reason. Of course, such a deluded polemicist would have little understanding of the constitution. Most of the problems in the US could be solved by going back to the original intent of the constitution - states rights. The guy is a goon posing as an academic. Ironically, he believes the best possible outcome is secession -

His other articles are in the same vein:
"Your Wedding's Been Cancelled by the Coronavirus - Good!",

"Swallowing the Red Pill: a journey to the heart of modern misogyny"
The online community hosted on Reddit is where men go to air their toxic views about women

The reinvention he talks about is almost entirely in the domain of the right and libertarians. The left and woke want to restrain and oppress, not reinvent.

At least you're practising decent journalism (y) Though I do understand your retiscence with NYT and the Atlantic, rather than comb the article in detail, I read between the lines. Perhaps I ought to stick to memes :unsure:

ba0a9bff5c1099902a6cd5b823d91787.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Dude, chill out.

I cant delete or change that poll. It is set in stone. I would love to delete it but it's not my forum.
I made that poll when I created this thread back in 2012 when the US economy was in the shitter.

It's an old poll but someday unfortunately it will be relavent again, so come back then.
Cheers for reply mate. Send a message to mod team? Nothing digital is set in stone. Have a good one.

•••
Anyone and everyone can be miserable with who they are , “Dysphoria”. .. most don’t act on it .. if you don’t love yourself, don’t expect anyone to love you. Fat - Skinny- going bald , Zits , yellow toe nails , no ass , to much ass, boobs to big , boobs to small, wants straight hair, wants Curley hair , brown eyes want blue, blue eyes want brown .. and the long list just keeps going.. that is a human and a humans life ..

You are , what you are born , you can change the outside appearance ,not the inside of the male vs female , male vs female organ difference , a males prostate , muscle density , bone density and ect
All we're talking about is people whose gender does not match their physical sex. It doesn't mean they don't like themselves.

Who are we to tell anyone that they're wrong about who they are?

•••

Yes, of course it is real, I thought I made that clear. The problem is turning over the narrative and treatment to social justice warriors and activist.

People who do not agree with the current narrative are ignored or attacked. It's not my business if someone has gender reassignment. I would not use their old name.

But seriously, men can't get pregnant, biological men should not compete with women and should not be allowed in gender segregated places unless they have transitioned.

It's not my wife's or my daughters duty to make a man with a penis comfortable in a locker-room, bathroom, etc., it's a violation of privacy and it's dangerous.

•••
•••
Yes, of course it is real, I thought I made that clear. The problem is turning over the narrative and treatment to social justice warriors and activist.

People who do not agree with the current narrative are ignored or attacked. It's not my business if someone has gender reassignment. I would not use their old name.

But seriously, men can't get pregnant, biological men should not compete with women and should not be allowed in gender segregated places unless they have transitioned.

It's not my wife's or my daughters duty to make a man with a penis comfortable in a locker-room, bathroom, etc., it's a violation of privacy and it's dangerous.
I don't think you can paint all those issues with a black and white brush. They should be handled on a case-by-case basis until working policies can be developed.

What matters is that the issues are addressed, and not dismissed. If you dismiss them you're saying, "We know you're different, we know you're suffering, and we know the current system doesn't work for you, but we don't care."

•••
Today we mark the one year anniversary of the violent insurrection where trump supporters murdered zeros of people.

Last edited:
•••
I don't think you can paint all those issues with a black and white brush. They should be handled on a case-by-case basis until working policies can be developed.
No. Biology isn't fake. Women have been raped, assaulted, hospitalized by men pretending to be women.

There is no reason a biological man should compete against women. Their bones, tendons, circulatory system, lung capacity, reflexes are MUCH better than a woman.

In no case should a man with a penis, especially one with a history of violent behavior be allowed in female segregated areas. That includes locker rooms, toilets, prisons, etc..

1641507019899.png

What matters is that the issues are addressed, and not dismissed. If you dismiss them you're saying, "We know you're different, we know you're suffering, and we know the current system doesn't work for you, but we don't care."

** You're a child of God and are loved but your suffering doesn't give you the right to make other people suffer.

Last edited:
•••
Today we mark the one year anniversary of the violent insurrection where trump supporters murdered zeros of people.

1641509573901.png

•••
No. Biology isn't fake. Women have been raped, assaulted, hospitalized by men pretending to be women.

There is no reason a biological man should compete against women. Their bones, tendons, circulatory system, lung capacity, reflexes are MUCH better than a woman.

In no case should a man with a penis, especially one with a history of violent behavior be allowed in female segregated areas. That includes locker rooms, toilets, prisons, etc..

Show attachment 207519

** You're a child of God and are loved but your suffering doesn't give you the right to make other people suffer.
You're painting every gender dysphoric person with the same brush because of some horrible isolated incidents. That's discrimination.

When something goes wrong, you don't scrap everything. You make changes until a solution is found.

•••
Can't imagine a liberal getting grilled like this on CNN or MSNBC.

•••
You're painting every gender dysphoric person with the same brush because of some horrible isolated incidents. That's discrimination.
The incidents are not isolated. Many are not reported because of liberal ideology that rejects any negative message. When reported, liberal media doesn't give politically incorrect stories the attention saved for angry Trump supporters.

The last example I posted, a "gender fluid" boy raped a young girl in the girls restroom at school. The girl was told not to complain, the parents were lied to. When the girl confessed to her father, he questioned the school and the boy was moved to another school where he raped another young girl.

When the father found out what really happened, called the police and confronted the school board the national media made him the face of "angry conservative bigots" and the US Attorney General compared him to a terrorist.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/13/dad-arrested-at-school-board-meeting-rips-ag-merrick-garland/

His teenage daughter was RAPED in a BATHROOM, the victim was TOLD to KEEP QUITE, the RAPIST was NOT PUNISHED and RAPED ANOTHER teenage GIRL.

When something goes wrong, you don't scrap everything. You make changes until a solution is found.
People with gender dysphoria deserve our sympathy and accommodation but that doesn't mean ignoring biology, human nature and the truth. Accommodation does not require infringing on other peoples rights.

In 10 years from now, when young people who have been groomed by queer activist wake up and tell of the harm and misery they've lived, liberals will ask "how could this have happened".

Last edited:
•••
We don't get rid of stairs or make every bathroom stall accessible because some people have mobility problems.

We shouldn't open private, gender segregated areas to any man wearing a dress.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Joe Brandon: Your money is worth less but car prices are up!!!

1641577484629.png

•••
•••
Can't imagine a liberal getting grilled like this on CNN or MSNBC.

Cruz is a fuckup , we are holding onto Greg Abbott tight right now , without Abbott we could be royally screwed , Cruz has always been wishy washy, we are going to get it all aligned in the up coming elections , we want what the state is , straight Republican , no interferences by any Democrats , I feel sure we will get that

•••
The incidents are not isolated. Many are not reported because of liberal ideology that rejects any negative message. When reported, liberal media doesn't give politically incorrect stories the attention saved for angry Trump supporters.

The last example I posted, a "gender fluid" boy raped a young girl in the girls restroom at school. The girl was told not to complain, the parents were lied to. When the girl confessed to her father, he questioned the school and the boy was moved to another school where he raped another young girl.

When the father found out what really happened, called the police and confronted the school board the national media made him the face of "angry conservative bigots" and the US Attorney General compared him to a terrorist.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/13/dad-arrested-at-school-board-meeting-rips-ag-merrick-garland/

His teenage daughter was RAPED in a BATHROOM, the victim was TOLD to KEEP QUITE, the RAPIST was NOT PUNISHED and RAPED ANOTHER teenage GIRL.

People with gender dysphoria deserve our sympathy and accommodation but that doesn't mean ignoring biology, human nature and the truth. Accommodation does not require infringing on other peoples rights.

In 10 years from now, when young people who have been groomed by queer activist wake up and tell of the harm and misery they've lived, liberals will ask "how could this have happened".
So there's only one solution? No room for finding something that works well for all?

•••
So there's only one solution? No room for finding something that works well for all?
What would be your opinion of a solution regarding this ?

•••

The solution is common sense, respect biology. I sympathize with people who have gender dysphoria but the best treatment is unknown.

What I do know is, children who actually experience dysphoria grow out of it. Instead of encouraging them to transition without their parents consent, we should be attempting to solve the problem so they are comfortable in the body they have.

The left, the degenerate left in the USA, have gone nuts and are brainwashing children. I live in a small town and have seen it. pre-teen and teenagers are too easily influenced.

As for the adults that do not grow out of the problem, we should help them but that does not mean reordering society, ignoring common sense and infringing on the rights of others.

I don't know what that looks like but until I do, transwomen should not be allowed to compete in sports, they should not be allowed in segregated areas until they have transitioned.

As for the trend of calling real women uterus possessing people, it's got to stop. Men can't get pregnant or menstruate. Women don't have penises.

If you're so sensitive normal language triggers you, seek counseling. BTW, a lot of liberals agree with me but most are afraid to admit it.

Last edited:
•••
Cruz is a fuckup , we are holding onto Greg Abbott tight right now , without Abbott we could be royally screwed , Cruz has always been wishy washy, we are going to get it all aligned in the up coming elections , we want what the state is , straight Republican , no interferences by any Democrats , I feel sure we will get that

I think Cruz made a mistake. He explained he is trying to be consistent and his full remarks were cut down to 20 seconds. No one is 100%. I'll give him a pass.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back