Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Most secure election ever. Biden won in a landslide. Facts.

•••
CNN are now beginning to agree with stuff that President Trump did, for only one reason... because they firmly believe that he lost the elections.

I flipped on CNN last nigh for all of a few minutes. They didn't disappoint. The headline under the talking head read "Trump undercutting American democracy."

How anyone can pretend this is an actual news channel is beyond me. It wasn't an editorial spot, but an actual supposed news spot where this was displayed. Anybody who consumes this rubbish has no standing to criticize sources such as Newsmax, or even Joe-Bob's Blog.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
"Not even a smidgen of corruption"

Most secure election ever, hurts doesn't it.

Biden mocks a reporter asking a unscripted question.

Is that what you're going to complain about for the next 4 years? Joe was literally laughing at the end. No name calling like Trump.

Last edited:
•••
EnTA4RlXcAAdfTp[1].png

•••

Is that what you're going to complain about for the next 4 years? Joe was literally laughing at the end. No name calling like Trump.

First unscripted question and he dodges.

•••
The most racist article ever;

How racist?

This article so bad;
it made Megyn Kelly move her kids out NYC and “woke” leftist private school was posted in “diversity group” Megyn Kelly was a part of;

For once? agree with Megyn, but her image is beyond tainted; she has long ways luckily money isnt an issue for her;

https://educationpost.org/if-you-re...-black-lives-change-how-you-teach-white-kids/
Read the comments; NOT FOR FAINT HEART

Hat tip NYPOST;
7F8A2E3A-C4F4-41BF-AE67-755155E8E40C.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
First unscripted question and he dodges.

He just went thru a bunch of debates, defeating Trump.

This isn't the only time Biden is taking questions.

Your boy Trump has been hiding from the press the last 2 weeks.

•••

Not only doesn't it hurt, it will be proven false and history books will document the corruption. Even IF Biden is installed.

And fools like you will deny the truth because VOX explained how it really went down.

•••
Lost every debate.

No unscripted questions in over six months. Keep making excuses.

He just went thru a bunch of debates, defeating Trump.

This isn't the only time Biden is taking questions.

Your boy Trump has been hiding from the press the last 2 weeks.

•••
Lost every debate.

No unscripted questions in over six months. Keep making excuses.

You can't stop lying haha. Biden beat him in the 2 debates, Trump chickened out in the other.

•••
Not only doesn't it hurt, it will be proven false and history books will document the corruption. Even IF Biden is installed.

And fools like you will deny the truth because VOX explained how it really went down.

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: Most secure election ever. Take Georgia. Biden beat him. They had a recount, confirmed the beating. It's run by Republicans. Everything in court is getting tossed, I literally posted the audio of Rudy saying this isn't about fraud.

You're just a baby like Trump. You've been crying now for 17 days, you will cry another 4 years.

As you like to say - Cry More. That is your motto now.

Last edited:
•••
If not for President Trump, America would be locked up for months like AU.

upload_2020-11-20_15-16-21.png

•••
•••
•••
'Don't Underestimate Joe's Ability to F**k Things Up' - Barack Obama

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: Most secure election ever. Take Georgia. Biden beat him. They had a recount, confirmed the beating. It's run by Republicans. Everything in court is getting tossed, I literally posted the audio of Rudy saying this isn't about fraud.

You're just a baby like Trump. You've been crying now for 17 days, you will cry another 4 years.

As you like to say - Cry More. That is your motto now.

•••
'Don't Underestimate Joe's Ability to F**k Things Up' - Barack Obama

You posted that before, I asked for source, you ran away.

Why did you dislike Covid post? I didn't give it to him. Now I have to load you up.

Last edited:
•••
Rudy self isolating now because his son got COVID

•••
You posted that before, I asked for source, you ran away.

Why did you dislike Covid post? I didn't give it to him. Now I have to load you up.

Here you go:
‘The President Was Not Encouraging’: What Obama Really Thought About Biden
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/08/14/obama-biden-relationship-393570

One Democrat who spoke to Obama recalled the former president warning, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.” Speaking of his own waning understanding of today’s Democratic electorate, especially in Iowa, Obama told one 2020 candidate: “And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden.”

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back