Domain Empire
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Oh, so no real proof, as expected

The Michigan lawmakers visiting Trump backfired today. They released statement they will follow law, vote with people

•••

The resemblance to is uncanny, but for Simon Barr, two peas in a pod...

Screen-Shot-2020-02-13-at-9.38.41-PM-300x195.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
The Governor responsible for more deaths than any other Governor gets an award from Hollywood.

These people would have kissed Hitlers ass.

upload_2020-11-20_17-0-49.png

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh: The Drama Queen. Jokes with reporter, Trumpers fall apart.

democrat media has been lying to you for 12 years and you like it.

•••
•••
democrat media has been lying to you for 12 years and you like it.
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh: The hurt from somebody using conspiracy sites and Trump for info.

•••
Aye, this is becoming the Trump Cry Fest/Lie Fest. I can't keep track of the amount of lies coming. Most of the stuff you guys are posting about has already been debunked or thrown out.

Joe is still going in Jan 20 in the most secure election ever.

Dominion, after committing

Bailed on the hearing and lawyered up;

“Nothing wrong here.” Keep pushing, Trump.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Trump couldn't get the Michigan lawmakers go along with him going against America.

Michigan lawmakers say they will follow 'normal process' following Trump meeting

“We have not yet been made aware of any information that would change the outcome of the election in Michigan and as legislative leaders, we will follow the law and follow the normal process regarding Michigan’s electors, just as we have said throughout this election,” Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirley and Speaker of the Michigan statehouse Lee Chatfield, both Republicans, said in a joint statement.

“Michigan’s certification process should be a deliberate process free from threats and intimidation,” they added. “Allegations of fraudulent behavior should be taken seriously, thoroughly investigated, and if proven, prosecuted to the full extent of the law. And the candidates who win the most votes win elections and Michigan's electoral votes. These are simple truths that should provide confidence in our elections.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...say-they-will-follow-normal-process-following

He's trying now to do the same with Pennsylvania. He's very desperate.

Last edited:
•••
Sidney Powell or Jenna Ellis. One of them will probably get the virus, spent a lot of time around Rudy.

Today alone Covid announcements:

Rudy's kid, Rudy probably got it too, he was sweating that hair dye all over the place

Rick Scott

Trump Jr.

all Repubs again, shocking.

Last edited:
•••
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh: The hurt from somebody using conspiracy sites and Trump for info.

You've been touting every conspiracy theory the NYT's or MSNBC spread for four years. Now you're gloating and lying because it makes you feel good.

Trump will have his day in court. We'll get over it. You get to defend a man worse than Trump until Harris invokes the 25th amendment.

•••
You folks still going at it here? In case you haven't noticed, Joe Biden beat Donald Trump in a landslide.

Most secure election in US history. Joe Biden is the next POTUS.

We should all be very happy for him. :xf.grin:

•••
You've been touting every conspiracy theory the NYT's or MSNBC spread for four years. Now you're gloating and lying because it makes you feel good.

Trump will have his day in court. We'll get over it. You get to defend a man worse than Trump until Harris invokes the 25th amendment.
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh: I use legit sources, you use crap sources. Probably why you think this will end in SC

•••
Here you go:
‘The President Was Not Encouraging’: What Obama Really Thought About Biden
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/08/14/obama-biden-relationship-393570

One Democrat who spoke to Obama recalled the former president warning, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.” Speaking of his own waning understanding of today’s Democratic electorate, especially in Iowa, Obama told one 2020 candidate: “And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden.”

The beauty of this article;
Politico worships Obama;
AND TAKES HITS AT JOE
(Probably not “leftist” enough for them :ROFL: )

Last edited:
•••
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh: I use legit sources, you use crap sources. Probably why you think this will end in SC

Talking about sources, while US has some real whacked-out political commentary, I've just been taking a trip down memory lane to 1876 (when Canada first became a country unto itself). President Haynes "His Fraudulency" was just elected - unbelievable rhetoric, not unlike today. After reading current articles originating from so-called scholars in the USA, they are using similar rhetoric. While trying to keep an open mind, I looked at some of the Middle East articles where they were printed...such extreme propaganda not even found in the US main stream media, that would even put Trumpers to shame! I can't bring myself to call them scholars with such derisive and divisive views. IMO, these people are extremists living on American soil. I choose not to quote, nor give voice, amplitude or traction by repeating and/or citing those whackos. Damn! :xf.eek:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back