Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The cure (vaccine) is almost here thanks to...

Donald J. TRUMP! Better 4 than Obama’s 8.

Trump can't get accolades, Pfizer did not take government money for vaccine development. It would also require 80-85% of US citizens to take it, nor will it protect from a new strain recently found. Obama kept Ebola under control BTW.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
3B4C4722-72F1-498D-B757-60948BA2D31F.jpeg

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...ry-election-where-redistricting-was-at-stake/

•••
•••
As an outsider who lives in Uk, I don’t understand the resistance from the counties to have full audits and recounts.

It gives the impression they have something to hide, doesn't it?

Obama kept Ebola under control BTW.

I must have missed that global Ebola pandemic. If you are talking about Africa, Obama did notoriously little compared to Bush and Trump for the continent. I guess that's one advantage of having black skin - you don't actually have to do anything for black people.

•••
It’s so refreshing to see a smart doctor stand up to the insanity pushed on the world’s population from a medical perspective. We need more doctors standing up.

Canadian pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told Alberta government officials that the current coronavirus crisis is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...st-hoax-ever-perpetrated-unsuspecting-public/

•••
Bolsheviks through the back door, how western countries fall to globalists

Tucker Carlson slams Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau over the “great reset”

•••
Jeffrey Epstein didn't commit suicide, but fox News did:)

Trump Lawyer Absolutely DESTROYS Mainstream Media
Calls out "FAKE NEWS" at Press Conference

•••
Bolsheviks through the back door, how western countries fall to globalists
Tucker Carlson slams Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau over the “great reset”

They are all saying this. Even I have said it, or nodded my head as someone with more influence than me said it. Earlier this year, I felt the optimism in a meeting. After going over all the horrible effects of Covid in the developing world (not the disease itself, but the economic fallout that was crushing people living on the margins - especially so in developing countries), the talk went into "this is also a huge opportunity to make the changes we need."

And I agree with that - we need some massive changes, and Covid might force it.

The problem is, the changes will not be organic, democratic or even sensible. They will be top-down directives made by that large group of psychopaths, narcissists, grifters and incompetents called politicians. The worst people in the world to steer the ship. And they will be guided by the robber barons of our century, the Zuckerbergs, Gates and others who have more money than God and less understanding of real life than pond frogs.

We won't get the changes we need. We'll instead get their pet fantasies as rulers, their dreams of a utopia (where they lead, of course). And all such "utopias" in history have ended with mass murder and genocide. No exceptions, except where they failed to get off the ground before their culture collapsed.

And that, I am afraid, is the best we can hope for.

So when I say the USA is headed for a collapse - that's a reflection of optimism and love for the country. :xf.smile:

•••
“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Doctor gets ARRESTED Live on YouTube
APPREHENDED Mid Livestream over LOCKDOWN in Germany

•••
“There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always— do not forget this, Winston— always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever. ”

― George Orwell, 1984

•••
How complicit is mainstream media, Big Tech - social media and pollsters in perpetrating election fraud?

Trump Legal: "WE ARE GOING TO TAKE AMERICA BACK!" Lawyer SLAMS Dominion Voting Systems

•••
I must have missed that global Ebola pandemic...

That's because it was nipped in the bud before it went viral globally (God forbid). The leaders want to remain in power so they allow the perception that boundaries are porous, allowing in foreign invaders. If an invader has already landed on its shores, how does one maintain control within?

•••
So when I say the USA is headed for a collapse - that's a reflection of optimism and love for the country. :xf.smile:

America is resilient, but not resilient to change. The American Empire may collapse, just as the British Empire did, but it will still remain a powerful nation. The idea of world domination, largely due to increased military spending is a pipe dream IMO. If not for Britain's rivalry with France, together with French support, America would likely not have gained Independence and remained under British colonial rule.

•••
America is resilient, but not resilient to change. The American Empire may collapse, just as the British Empire did, but it will still remain a powerful nation. The idea of world domination, largely due to increased military spending is a pipe dream IMO. If not for Britain's rivalry with France, together with French support, America would likely not have gained Independence and remained under British colonial rule.
We tied War of1812;

If we won that war;
US would have annexed all of Canada 😜

Last edited:
•••
We tied War of1812;

If we won that war;

If...

Let's not forget, the tradition of Thanksgiving has much to do with friendly Natives who taught the Pilgrims how to live off the land - the people who helped them survive the winter. Winter is here. Give thanks to the Creator.

•••
That's because it was nipped in the bud before it went viral globally (God forbid).

That may be the case. But it's a fact that Ebola is nowhere near as contagious as Covid-19. No developed country ever had a break-out. Covid-19, meanwhile, has broken out around the world - so you are giving Obama credit for something that, at best, every single other national leader was able to do without exception. Meanwhile, almost every country is having some breakout of Covid-19. So blaming Trump for that is absurd. When I hear some nutter saying Trump cost 200,000 American lives, I want to raise the ante. Why not blame him for all 12 or 15 millions Americans that died since he became president? Surely, if Clinton were president, we would all be immortal.

•••
America is resilient, but not resilient to change. The American Empire may collapse, just as the British Empire did, but it will still remain a powerful nation.

I generally agree with that. It will be a powerful nation. Not the global superpower it is now, though. And that's for the better. Not that other nations are so much better, but that so much power in one place breeds the worst sorts of corruption and arrogance.

•••
That may be the case. But it's a fact that Ebola is nowhere near as contagious as Covid-19. No developed country ever had a break-out. Covid-19, meanwhile, has broken out around the world - so you are giving Obama credit for something that, at best, every single other national leader was able to do without exception. Meanwhile, almost every country is having some breakout of Covid-19. So blaming Trump for that is absurd. When I hear some nutter saying Trump cost 200,000 American lives, I want to raise the ante. Why not blame him for all 12 or 15 millions Americans that died since he became president? Surely, if Clinton were president, we would all be immortal.

Therein lies the truth. It is a double-edged sword. Why all the leader worship?

•••
Therein lies the truth. It is a double-edged sword. Why all the leader worship?

Decades of brainwashing and propaganda. Surely it started as a way to unite the many and diverse people who arrived in America. But it has been twisted into a kind of perverse nationalism with worship of politicians, military and spies.

One reason I don't like to speculate and wager on who will win an election. It's not a sporting event, with a winning team and losing team

•••
How complicit is mainstream media, Big Tech - social media and pollsters in perpetrating election fraud?

Trump Legal: "WE ARE GOING TO TAKE AMERICA BACK!" Lawyer SLAMS Dominion Voting Systems

Guliani needs to make her in charge;

This woman is my hero

•••
The question is, who would do the audit? Would it make any difference if there's no public confidence in the answer?

Third party auditor with witnesses would be my choice. That won't happen.

Second half of this question suggest current mistrust might be irrational. We know a few facts:

Rules for signature verification, same day voter registration and voting deadlines were changed by democrat lawyers suing and some democrat officials changing the rules on their own.

We know there were statistical anomalies. Rules were not followed. Eyewitness accounts of ballots being counted multiple times.

Joe Biden, who spent six months in his basement got more votes than President Obama, who campaigned rigorously and had huge support and momentum.

Be every credible poll, Trump's popularity was over 50%, his supporters were motivated and turned out to vote in record numbers.

This election is an anomaly and needs to be investigated thoroughly. Barack Obama and democrat leadership have proven themselves they are capable of anything.

On the other hand, Trump is capable and has motivation to lie about the accuracy of the election.

Absence sold PROOF the election wasn't corrupted, half of the country will thing Joe Biden is illegitimate. He would not be the first person to become President through election fraud.

Last edited:
•••
Guliani needs to make her in charge;

This woman is my hero

Guiliani didn't do himself or the President any favors yesterday imo. He should have been more factual and produced clear evidence. 90 minutes was too long.

•••
Rhetorical question. Good luck negotiating after Trump launched a trade war, Biden's won't be able to clean up his mess.

I expect Biden will go back to "pre-trump" and just let China do as they please.

A lot of people were charged with serious felonies for selling secrets to China. Trump's DOJ and SoS expelled a lot of spies.

Jul 22, 2020: Trump Administration Orders Chinese Consulate In Houston To Close By Friday
https://www.forbes.com/sites/isabel...n-houston-to-close-by-friday/?sh=413cfec01dc6

People don't know the real record because the democrat media spins everything Pres Trump does as negative.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back