Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
In case you haven't noticed, Joe Biden beat Donald Trump in a landslide. Most secure election in US history.

Absolutely. People who never showed to Joe's rallies proved they loved him with even more votes than Obama got. The US elections are the envy of the world! Everybody loves America. Bush and Cheney are back! But they're Democrats now. Happy days!

We should all be very happy for him. :xf.grin:

I am happy for him. The old man gets to run one last major scam. It's the people his team will rule over that I feel sorry for.

Last edited:
•••
Absolutely. People who never showed to Joe's rallies proved they loved him with even more votes than Obama got. The US elections are the envy of the world! Everybody loves America. Bush and Cheney are back! But they're Democrats now. Happy days!

I don't feel like you're giving Trump any credit and that saddens me. Yes, Biden got a historic amount of votes, not only for being such a great candidate, but he ran against one of the worst. Give Trump his due for being a disaster.

Going to be over 80 million for Biden - https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=election+results

what a trouncing.

Last edited:
•••
I don't feel like you're giving Trump any credit and that saddens me. Yes, Biden got a historic amount of votes, not only for being such a great candidate, but he ran against one of the worst. Give Trump his due for being a disaster.

I am afraid Trump will lose that one as well. The greatest disasters in US history are coming during the Biden/Harris reign. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

•••
I am afraid Trump will lose that one as well. The greatest disasters in US history are coming during the Biden/Harris reign. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

You supported Trump because you knew he was the best shot at hurting this country and you were right. As far as Biden/Harris, this isn't the first time Biden had to handle a horrible economy, see the Great Recession of 2008.

Won't be easy, Trump left a big mess but we'll get there, and I know that bothers you.

Last edited:
•••
How lucky we are to have these intelligent discussions here with narcissist chiming in on every post:)
But please, enhance your narcissistic personality disorder by adding paranoia and delusions of grandeur to your every pronouncement:)

upload_2020-11-20_23-55-49.png

•••
How lucky we are to have these intelligent discussions here with narcissist chiming in on every post:)
But please, enhance your narcissistic personality disorder by adding paranoia and delusions of grandeur to your every pronouncement:)

Show attachment 174258

You're a very low bar to jump over, I hate to tell you that. You just post conspiracy stuff all day, 6th grade level.

•••
upload_2020-11-21_0-12-24.png

Because this post of mental gymnastics oozes intelligence. Answering your own preconceived notions while trying to attribute them to someone else?:) You humiliate yourself well enough.

•••
Show attachment 174262

Because this post of mental gymnastics oozes intelligence. Answering your own preconceived notions while trying to attribute them to someone else?:) You humiliate yourself well enough.

Will add this to your other posts that don't make any sense, at least you're consistent.

•••
:) still trying to gaslight?:) Calm yourself, the world doesn't revolve around your condition.
upload_2020-11-21_0-31-23.png

what a feel good condition:)

•••
@sonatime Now, now. JB has me all figured out. I'll even share a picture of a typical evening with my wife....

boris and natasha - Google Search 2020-11-21 18-14-37.jpg

•••
•••
@sonatime Now, now. JB has me all figured out. I'll even share a picture of a typical evening with my wife....

Show attachment 174273

Don't feed to troll with that picture:) It is comical what kind of straw man the jb needs or does construct to attack your posts. I don't make a habit of reading his posts but always feel dumber being exposed to his reasoning, just happy the condition reverses itself with little bit of time:)

If you say something truthful on this thread a troll or fact checker will promptly show up to attack it:)

•••
Gee, I'm not the only one watching cartoons...seems like one BIG cartoon rerun to me, lol.

It is. You have to appreciate the absurdity of it all - only way to survive

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Gee, I'm not the only one watching cartoons...seems like one BIG cartoon rerun to me, lol. :xf.cool:

It is. You have to appreciate the absurdity of it all - only way to survive

They don't make them like they use to did...if only we could bottle all the gas in this thread, it'd solve the world's energy crisis, lol. :xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back