Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dan Bongino: Sources Say Joe Biden Is Reaching the Point of No Return, Democrats Will Have a Decision to Make [RedState]

---------
But if the man decides to retire before November for personal reasons, who would the DNC pick, Michelle, Cuomo, Hillary, Bernie, Warren, any bets?

That could very well be part of the plan, Biden is a puppet, he has always been used as puppet in Washington throughout his career. they figure they get him elected and then they can set him in his rocking chair and start forming their Communist government with Harris, Clinton and the Obummers

•••
Earlier today: A SpaceX capsule carrying NASA astronauts Doug Hurley and Bob Behnken has splashed down in the Gulf of Mexico on Sunday after a more than two-month mission to the International Space Station, drawing to a close the first mission of the privately owned craft.

•••
That could very well be part of the plan, Biden is a puppet, he has always been used as puppet in Washington throughout his career. they figure they get him elected and then they can set him in his rocking chair and start forming their Communist government with Harris, Clinton and the Obummers

You posting crazy all the time isn't going to make that happen. We weren't Communist under Obama/Biden. I imagine it won't be that much different. You like ACA/ObamaCare, Biden will strengthen that.

•••
The last 4 years he's made more enemies than friends. That "silent majority" this time will be Never-Trumpers or just people just tired of the daily nonsense from him. I would bet that Biden's victory will be even greater than the polls suggest. Most Republicans are too scared to speak publicly against Trump because of backlash from Trumpers. So they'll handle it thru the vote.

you obviously don't know the Silent Majority, we will give you another , OMG! come Nov 3

•••
you obviously don't know the Silent Majority, we will give you another , OMG! come Nov 3

You were silent last election. You won, now you guys can't shut up, they all came out of their holes. To say Trumpers are silent is one of the more ridiculous things posted. Now what I posted makes more sense. There is backlash if you speak against Trump and you're a Republican. We all know that. So again, it'll get handled thru the vote. And voting for a moderate like Biden is a lot more easier than voting for somebody like Sanders.

Also, you don't think Dems learned from the last election? They're not going to trust the polls. This time, I even think they want to show out, not just to win, but to beat him bad. Send a message type of turnout. Could be a simple, let's make Trump cry.

Last edited:
•••
The last 4 years he's made more enemies than friends. That "silent majority" this time will be Never-Trumpers or just people just tired of the daily nonsense from him. I would bet that Biden's victory will be even greater than the polls suggest. Most Republicans are too scared to speak publicly against Trump because of backlash from Trumpers. So they'll handle it thru the vote.

This is an assumption based around the thought that vast majority of the people judge Trump based on what they hear about him from TV/Social Media/News or from his Twitter posts.. It is a strange concept to think that the wildly "popular social media" opinions express the views of a minority.

What happened in 2016? Who won the "popular vote"? What did all the polls say who was going to win? Which presidential candidate tweeted out congratulating herself the day before the election? And what end up happening?

No matter which side wins, there is going to be chaos from either sides but you are underestimating the conservative side. If I was a betting man, I would not bet against Trump

Last edited:
•••
You posting crazy all the time isn't going to make that happen. We weren't Communist under Obama/Biden. I imagine it won't be that much different. You like ACA/ObamaCare, Biden will strengthen that.

Obama care is good, a few tweaks and it would serve very well IMO , the party has gone far left, radical

•••
Obama care is good, a few tweaks and it would serve very well IMO , the party has gone far left, radical

No. You just watch a bunch of Bernie supporters all night long on your streams, point out a city here and there, doing this and that and try to paint the whole country as that. If Bernie won, then you might have a point. But Biden won and you've yet to point out to me the policies you have an issue with.

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

You won't go thru that and tell where you have an issue. It's much easier to scream Commie for the next 3 months. Besides all that Satan and witch crap. It's like you're going off the deep end.

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is an assumption based around the thought that vast majority of the people judge Trump based on what they hear about him from TV/Social Media/News or from his Twitter posts.. It is a strange concept to think that the wildly "popular social media" opinions express the views of a minority.

What happened in 2016? Who won the "popular vote"? What did all the polls say who was going to win? Which presidential candidate tweeted out congratulating herself the day before the election? And what end up happening?

No matter which side wins, there is going to be chaos from either sides but you are underestimating the conservative side. If I was a betting man, I would not bet against Trump

the Democrats live off Theater , like we saw in 2016 and they have really out done themselves this election because they are now radicalized far left as party now they are really trying to sell their victory early with a full playwright of BS.

•••
4a1it9.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Speaking of Communism, how about McCarthianism?

We live in a very gray moment, but political protagonists on both sides are determined to use black-and-white language to describe it eg. demonizing Mexicans, China virus, Democrat = Communist etc.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/donald-trump-joseph-mccarthy-similarities-differences/

Putting things into tribal groups is not really just politics. That is how the human psyche functions. We are tribal. We understand "my team" vs "not my team" - Politics just happens to weaponize the tribal nature of humanity. Basically bunch of smart folks figured out what to tell the glorified monkeys so they will fight each other. Case in point = look at this entire thread. People fighting each other over their preferred team. In reality, none of them probably have any relevant role to play in the dynamics of the team nor how the team functions. Their only job is to fight the other team member. All the team leaders have to do is get people to join one side or the other and you do this by triggering the emotional side of the monkey. It's called Divide & Conquer

Last edited:
•••
•••
You just posted some contradictory stuff. That's just 1 girl. And that 1 girl even said "Jeffrey told me that Donald Trump is a good friend of his."

So Trump said they were good friends. According to that one girl, Jeffrey said they were good friends. So they were good friends.
“contradicting stuff” in your own mind.

Trump said he was a “good guy” in 2002;

Little did you know (or not want to believe) he actually started distanced from Epstein earlier. There’s more skeletons with Epstein-Clinton. These are facts; Epstein democrat connection

Trump saw Epstein timebomb before everyone
Nice try, though.

Last edited:
•••
No. You just watch a bunch of Bernie supporters all night long on your streams, point out a city here and there, doing this and that and try to paint the whole country as that. If Bernie won, then you might have a point. But Biden won and you've yet to point out to me the policies you have an issue with.

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

You won't go thru that and tell where you have an issue. It's much easier to scream Commie for the next 3 months. Besides all that Satan and witch crap. It's like you're going off the deep end.

elections have a tendency to do that to people, appear if they are going off the deep end, this election is like no other as to respect as to what the people could lose. from here to Nov 3 is going to be a fight of the fittest, Nov 3 will be here soon to end the craziness

•••
“contradicting stuff” in your own mind.

Trump said he was a “good guy” in 2002;

Little did you know (or not want to believe) he actually started distanced from Epstein earlier. There’s more skeletons with Epstein-Clinton

He said he knew him for 15 years, was a terrific guy, that he knew he liked them on the "younger side". Which we all know what that means. He knew he was messing with underage girls, and a chance he did himself.

If there is anything on Trump, it'll come out next few months.

Last edited:
•••
He said he knew him for 15 years, was a terrific guy, that he knew he liked them on the "younger side". Which we all know what that means. He knew he was messing with underage girls, and a chance he did himself.

If there is anything on Trump, it'll come out next few months.

So he knew him 15 years preceding 2002;

2002 is almost 20 years old; ancient stuff;

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
If Hillary was president, this guy would be there in the WH too, open to blackmail by the deep state and their handlers. Wonder why they hate Trump with such ferocity?
EeXXMVlWoAAopr4-q50.jpeg

•••
•••
That's exactly why politics = wars :headphone:

You need a third candidate to save the USA from becoming a third world country.

•••
That's exactly why politics = wars :headphone:

You need a third candidate to save the USA from becoming a third world country.

Or end up in a Domestic War as this author suggests:

Once we understand that a fight is coming regardless, our task is to position ourselves with the most advantage possible while keeping our culture and our principles intact. This includes our belief in constitutionalism, civil liberties and opposition to tyranny in ANY form. Winning the fight is important, but maintaining our principles in the process is more important. Becoming a monster to fight the monster is the same as losing.
https://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/4268-is-america-heading-for-civil-war-of-course-it-is

He also provides words of wisdom to Conservatives leading up to and following the election:

http://www.alt-market.com/index.php...he-worst-case-scenario-is-the-most-likely-one

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Snopes has a liberal bias.

We went over this.

"Fact-checker" doesnt mean theyre Bible/Torah/Quran etc

Yes, we went over you post a lot of stupid stuff. Yes, I know you hate facts/fact check sites. I expected this reply from you. Go ahead and take the article apart, instead of crying all the time. Next post, step up.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back