IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Huawei exec Meng arrested in Canada could be extradited to US: conditions met

Last edited:
•••
•••
116880938_2621731801408707_835894403805193171_n.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
A Vote For Democrats Is A Vote For The Mob

Show attachment 162842
My money says this ends up being a fake MPD "notice".

There is too much about it that says it was written by someone trying to instill fear and unrest while at the same time trying not to come across that way.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••

Classic Texan lawmen!

I think you have a very false sense of the Black and Latino vote that you think Biden will get in this election, The Mexican vote here in Texas is going Trump, that will assure Trump a Texas win now, it was discussed here all week from Dallas to Laredo , Trump has the Mexican vote here, I am hearing the same for Arizona as well.

I would have thought differently, esp. considering the jargon he used toward Mexicans to promote his wall. How can you explain this?

Last edited:
•••
I would have thought differently, esp. considering the jargon he used toward Mexicans to promote his wall. How can you explain this?
Many Mexicans and other Latinos migrated illegally to the US to escape from all the murders and violence that Trump mentioned... so it wouldn't surprise me that Trump will get an increase from the Latino vote!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Many Mexicans and other Latinos migrated illegally to the US to escape from all the murders and violence that Trump mentioned... so it wouldn't surprise me that Trump will get an increase from the Latino vote!

Green card holders, even though considered permanent residents cannot vote in all states (dunno about Texas and Arizona), and illegals obviously can't, plus immigration is going to get a whole lot more difficult. If I were a Mexican immigrant, I would be offended by Trump:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best."
"They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Time for a little classroom History lesson:

http://loc.gov/teachers/classroomma...resentations/immigration/native_american.html

•••
•••
@.X.

Cowboys vs. Commies in Southern Colorado....

Imagining similar scenes are transpiring in Texas

Last edited:
•••
My money says this ends up being a fake MPD "notice".

Also covered by local stations in Minneapolis, so more than likely not fake. And pretty obviously true in any case. Standard course for Democratic run cities. Coming to your neighborhood soon!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back