Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's exactly why politics = wars :headphone:

You need a third candidate to save the USA from becoming a third world country.

The Truth

•••
•••
What are you disagreeing with, @JB Lions?
This masterpiece; :ROFL: :ROFL:
A40D6757-325E-4BC2-8EEA-0BB080051E59.jpeg

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/bill-clinton-blue-dress-painting-jeffrey-epstein-1628437

Last edited:
•••
A Vote For Democrats Is A Vote For The Mob

Show attachment 162842

My money says this ends up being a fake MPD "notice".

There is too much about it that says it was written by someone trying to instill fear and unrest while at the same time trying not to come across that way.

It looks like someone took the following news report and made it in to a MPD "Alert".
https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/min...of-increase-in-carjacking-robberies-/5809314/

Minneapolis police warn of increase in carjackings, robberies
Josh Skluzacek
Updated: July 28, 2020 02:10 PM
Created: July 28, 2020 10:53 AM

Minneapolis police on Tuesday reported a recent increase in robberies and carjackings in the Third and Fifth Precinct areas.

According to police, suspects are targeting cellphones, purses and vehicles. Some victims have been maced, dragged, assaulted and some threatened with a gun, police said.

The department said most of the incidents have occurred north of 42nd Street E.

In July alone, 100 robberies and 20 carjackings have been reported to Third Precinct police.

The precinct said downtown and southwest Minneapolis have also seen an increase.

Below are some tips offered by police to prevent robberies:

• Don't walk alone;
  • Be hyper-aware of your surroundings at all times, don't be distracted;
  • Carry only items you need and carry less cash;
  • Be prepared to give up your cellphone and purse or wallet;
  • Have your keys already in your hand as you approach your vehicle;
  • Don't fight with criminal, remember your safety is most important;
  • Be a good witness, be prepared to tell police how many suspects, what age, height, complexion, hair and eye color and any other descriptive features, as well as any weapons they had, what they left in and what direction they went.
Below are some tips offered by police to prevent robberies:
  • Lock your doors while driving;
  • Don't stop for strangers approaching you;
  • Park in well-lit areas;
  • Always be hyper-aware of your surroundings;
  • Use a tracking device;
  • Never leave valuable items in your vehicle;
  • Never leave your vehicle running while unattended;
  • Memorize your license plate number to help police find it faster.
The Third Precinct is the city's largest precinct geographically, and covers from Interstate 35W to the Mississippi River and I-94 to 62nd Street. The Fifth Precinct area is bounded by I-35W on the east, I-94 on the north and the city limits on the west and south.

(Though, maybe the reporter simply rewrote the official alert, I can't find any sort of original MPD release. Also checked InsideMPD.com which is supposed to be their info release site.)

Last edited:
•••
Has anyone else been trying to sell political domain names?
I'm going to try to sell some for $200 to see if there is interest.

•••
Actually admitting Joe is a placeholder because of his compromised mind. But he'll beat Trump for sure!

He's not going to retire 3 months before the election. As long as he's breathing, he'll be there. Harris will probably take over at some point.

•••
Biden is older than Trump so I don't think he would go out as much if the Covid is still spreading in other states, and run the risk of being infected.

•••
Actually admitting Joe is a placeholder because of his compromised mind. But he'll beat Trump for sure!

I actually admitted earlier Biden and Trump are both old and diminishing. Biden still better than Trump. And the VP choice is bound to take over at some time. I don't think Trump could do another 4. He's having mini-strokes, slurring speech, sometimes has strength issues, struggles to walk, pick up water etc.

Last edited:
•••
I actually admitted earlier Biden and Trump are both old and diminishing. Biden still better than Trump. And the VP choice is bound to take over at some time.

Pres. Trump isn't diminishing at all. He's the same guy he's been from the start.

12391841_1031176190278217_2049486873874540469_n.jpg

The media hates Trump so much they'd vote for a toaster ( joe biden ) but most Americans wont

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Stop being an obtuse troll.
You just literally lied. Me pointing that out isn't trolling. It's on video. He has trouble with the right side of his body from those mini-strokes. Even recent video of him dragging his leg, fixing his mask with his left hand etc. He's in his 70's, what do you expect. Besides the age, out of shape, literally obese, bad diet, lack of sleep etc.

Last edited:
•••
I actually admitted earlier Biden and Trump are both old and diminishing. Biden still better than Trump. And the VP choice is bound to take over at some time. I don't think Trump could do another 4. He's having mini-strokes, slurring speech, sometimes has strength issues, struggles to walk, pick up water etc.

Mike Pence can step right in and run the country, Kamala Harris can't , big decider in the vote

•••
Mike Pence can step right in and run the country, Kamala Harris can't , big decider in the vote

Mike Pence is scared to be on the same stage as Kamala because she's a woman. Why can't she? She's smarter/tougher than Trump.

Last edited:
•••
Mike Pence is scared to be on the same stage as Kamala because she's a woman. Why can't she? She's smarter/tougher than Trump.

What? Pence is a beast.

Watch VP debate with Hillary VP Kaine.

I personally hope Rice; She’ll b easier to fry

Last edited:
•••
What? Pence is a beast.

Watch VP debate with Hillary VP Kaine.

I personally hope Rice; She’ll b easier to fry

Pence is a beast :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Saving this one. I hope Kamala is the pick so we can see that debate.

Last edited:
•••

everyone knows Harris is a fake and a phony, she has been one of those fake it til you make it people in Washington , a debate betwee Pence and Harris would be an enjoyable occasion

If Biden picks Rice or Bass we wont even need to have an election

•••
•••
•••
•••
No one is out in the streets in Austin Texas tonight, we don't play anarchy and stupid shit in Texas

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back