Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Meghan McCain @MeghanMcCain

We are one of only seven nations in the world, along with North Korea and China, to allow abortion on demand after 20 weeks. Our existing law is extreme, and as a pro-life American, I cannot support anyone who supports it. 1/2

•••
Yeah, I know, we went over that, how you don't grasp the concept of context.

Same with your recent post, showing edited video. Not before and after.

Actual bill you didn't read - https://legiscan.com/VA/bill/HB2491/2019

Example:
"When the baby is already dead or dying. Necrotic (rotting) tissue in a woman's womb can seriously endanger her health and life, and cause multiple future miscarriages."

Hey dumb dumb. Women don't need abortions for dead babies. Why don't you watch the video I just posted. NO LIMITS up to the moment of birth. In the video I linked to, the person questioning the bill's sponsor clarified, "women's mental health", not medical health.

Please point out where it says a women CAN NOT abort a healthy baby in the third trimester

Last edited:
•••
Hey dumb dumb. Women don't need abortions for dead babies. Why don't you watch the video I just posted. NO LIMITS up to the moment of birth. In the video I linked to, the person questioning the bill's sponsor clarified, "women's mental health", not medical health.

Please point out where it says a women CAN NOT abort a healthy baby in the third trimester

"Abortion is the ending of pregnancy"

I literally linked to the actual bill.

You posted a clip. I don't want just the before, middle or end. I want to see the whole thing, because when you do, you get...........context. You keep falling for this type of thing. I think it's part you being gullible and not learning/wanting to believe things that back up your views.

To be fair,, there are two diff bills, the one I'm talking about removes all restrictions on third trimester abortions.

Maybe you think your going to win some point by lying about me "falling" for sh*t after all the b/s you posted earlier this month. Both bills remove restrictions on abortions in the third trimester. They're not talking about aborting dead or dying babies.

You're like a bitter ex who keeps bringing up old arguments.
Your a small person who can't accept the truth. When your lying doesn't work you result to insults. 60/40 chance you'll call someone stupid or ignorant in any response.

You're also a coward with a bad habit of trying to hide your response in an earlier post.

Hopeless. You literally reposted the same clip, not the full video. And I was right about the stuff earlier this month. Hold this...............L

When your lying doesn't work you result to insults.

:

You're also a coward.

Hey dumb dumb.

Your a small person.

Last edited:
•••
"Abortion is the ending of pregnancy"

I literally linked to the actual bill.

You posted a clip. I don't want just the before, middle or end. I want to see the whole thing, because when you do, you get...........context. You keep falling for this type of thing. I think it's part you being gullible and not learning/wanting to believe things that back up your views.

To be fair,, there are two diff bills, the one I'm talking about removes all restrictions on third trimester abortions.

Maybe you think your going to win some point by lying about me "falling" for shit after all the b/s you posted earlier this month. Both bills remove restrictions on abortions in the third trimester. They're not talking about aborting dead or dying babies.

You're like a bitter ex who keeps bringing up old arguments.

The Repeal Act, introduced as HB2491 by Delegate Kathy Tran (D-Springfield), would repeal restrictions on third trimester abortions, allow abortion doctors to self-certify the necessity of late term procedures, eliminate informed consent requirements, repeal abortion clinic health and safety standards, permit late term abortions to be performed in outpatient clinics, remove ultrasound requirements, and eliminate Virginia’s 24 hour waiting period.

Tran’s Repeal Act received its first subcommittee hearing on Monday, in which the legislation’s sponsor confirmed that the bill would apply to controversial late term procedures, similar to the legislation signed recently by New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. Under questioning from a House subcommittee, Tran said third trimester abortions would face substantially fewer restrictions.

Last edited:
•••
DyDZ2RvWkAAv0MR

•••
Hopeless. You literally reposted the same clip, not the full video. And I was right about the stuff earlier this month. Hold this...............L

You're a small person who can't accept the truth. When your lying doesn't work you result to insults. 60/40 chance you'll call someone stupid or ignorant in any response.

You're also a coward with a bad habit of trying to hide your response in an earlier post.

•••
•••
•••

2 More Brown Associates Get Well-Paid Posts : Government: The Speaker appoints his frequent companion and a longtime friend to state boards as his hold on his own powerful position wanes.
November 29, 1994|DAN MORAIN | TIMES STAFF WRITER

http://articles.latimes.com/1994-11-29/news/mn-2787_1_brown-associates

San Francisco D.A.'s program trained illegal immigrants for jobs they couldn't legally hold
June 22, 2009|Michael Finnegan

SAN FRANCISCO — The assault on Amanda Kiefer at dusk in San Francisco's posh Pacific Heights was extraordinary enough for its cruelty.

A stranger, later identified as Alexander Izaguirre, snatched her purse and hopped into an SUV, police say. The driver sped forward to run Kiefer down. Terrified, she leaped onto the hood and saw Izaguirre and the driver laughing. The driver slammed on the brakes, propelling Kiefer to the pavement. Her skull fractured. Blood oozed from her ear.

Only after the July 2008 attack did Kiefer learn of the crime's political ramifications. Izaguirre, police told her, was an illegal immigrant who had pleaded guilty four months earlier to a drug felony for selling cocaine in the seedy Tenderloin area.

He had avoided prison when he was picked for a jobs program run by San Francisco Dist. Atty. Kamala Harris, now a candidate for California's top law enforcement post. In effect, Harris' office had been allowing Izaguirre and other illegal immigrants to stay out of prison by training them for jobs they cannot legally hold.

The program, Back on Track, is a centerpiece of Harris' campaign for state attorney general. Until questioned by The Times about the Izaguirre case, Harris, a Democrat, had never publicly acknowledged that the program included illegal immigrants. In interviews last week, she and her office offered inconsistent explanations.

Izaguirre's trial this fall for the Kiefer attack -- his arrest forced him out of the program and into jail -- will put Harris in the middle of the controversy over San Francisco's lax policies toward illegal immigrants.

The city has a history of shielding some illegal immigrant criminals from deportation. The assault on Kiefer occurred just a month after a triple homicide in San Francisco that put Mayor Gavin Newsom on the spot over the city's repeated release of Edwin Ramos, the illegal immigrant accused of the slayings.

Izaguirre's assault arrest, by contrast, drew almost no public attention.

Kiefer, then 29, was walking with a friend to a restaurant when the attack occurred. To her, it makes no sense that the D.A.'s office would set Izaguirre free after his earlier drug arrest -- or enroll him and other illegal immigrant felons in Back on Track.

"If they've committed crimes and they're not citizens, then why are they here?" Kiefer asked. "Why haven't they been deported?"

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jun/22/local/me-harris22

After Izaguirre was arrested in the alleged assault, however, Harris' office checked and learned that six other offenders enrolled in Back on Track were not qualified to work in the United States, presumably because they were illegal immigrants.

Woo said all had been in the yearlong program for at least eight months and had been meeting all of the requirements, so Harris' office allowed them to finish the program early and have their criminal records expunged.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/D-A-s-office-let-illegal-immigrants-go-3226767.php

•••
Willy Brown was a dirty and nasty piece of work even by California political standards, like a successful Ratso Rizzo, but without the attractiveness or generosity of heart. And Kamala was even willing to sleep with him. Shows there is nothing she won't do to get what she wants.

•••
NO WAY JOSE!! 58,000 illegal aliens have voted in TX elections.

Ken Paxton‏Verified account @KenPaxtonTX
VOTER FRAUD ALERT: The @TXsecofstate discovered approx 95,000 individuals identified by DPS as non-U.S. citizens have a matching voter registration record in TX, approx 58,000 of whom have voted in TX elections. Any illegal vote deprives Americans of their voice.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019...-texas-just-found-58000-cases-of-voter-fraud/

Imagine how many voted / vote in California..

Texas officials sued over suggestion that non-citizens may be on voter rolls

LULAC’s lawsuit named David Whitley, Texas’ secretary of state, and Ken Paxton, the state’s attorney general, as defendants and said the state’s plan amounted to voter intimidation.

It is unknown how many of the people cited by the secretary of state have since become naturalized citizens, making it legal for them to vote in the state, and LULAC’s lawsuit cited data that in fiscal year 2014 alone, 53,000 people became naturalized citizens in the state.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...non-citizens-may-be-on-voter-rolls/ar-BBSUSLb

•••
Both bills remove restrictions on abortions in the third trimester. They're not talking about aborting dead or dying babies.

Actually, the NY Bill is specific about the circumstances. When the pregnancy jeopardizes the life or health of the mother or if the fetus is not viable outside the womb.

First of all you should read a little so you understand the language used in this legislation. You don’t.

Then read a little more to understand the circumstances. You probably won’t.
https://twitter.com/drjengunter/status/1089213147699830785?s=21
https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/2019/01/29/abortions-at-or-after-24-weeks-are-sometimes-needed-medically-anyone-who-says-otherwise-is-wrong/amp/

You’ll read the first paragraph, call her a “baby killer” and bask in your own ignorance as usual.

Why don’t you tell us all how many late term (after 24 weeks) abortions are done that are NOT medically indicated? I’ll wait...

You really think anyone would choose to terminate a pregnancy at 30 weeks on a whim? Not only is this very rare and extremely expensive, but these are cases where the couple is dealing with a horrible tragedy.

Look up terms like "triploidy" or “anencephaly”.

The person who would force a pregnancy to full term under those circumstances is the one who is heartless and cruel. Would you sacrifice the mother’s life? Or force them to give birth (which in most of these cases poses greater risk to the mother) to a severely deformed fetus that may live minutes to hours despite full NICU measures? You gonna pick up their medical bills while you’re at it?

As far as elective abortions - what I said last week about men /boys and responsibility. Don’t risk creating a life unless you and your partner WANT a baby. Teach that to your boys. Or have a vasectomy and reverse it when you’re ready to start a family. No unwanted pregnancies = no “on-demand” abortions.

“I am a*hole and I apologize to anyone who I offended”

... said no one on this thread, ever.

(First thing I thought when I saw that thread. LOL.)

Last edited:
•••
As I said, both bills remove restrictions on late term abortions.

Both bills include "mental health" instead of physical health of the mother and allow determination of "health" by someone other than a medical doctor.

NY bill removes criminal penalty for killing an unborn child.
https://www.nysenate.gov/newsroom/p...n-pregnant-dv-victim-who-lost-baby-brutal-nyc

"Homicide means conduct which causes the death of a person [ or an unborn child with which a female has been pregnant for more than twenty-four weeks ] under circumstances constituting murder, manslaughter in the first degree, manslaughter in the second degree, orcriminally negligent homicide[, abortion in the first degree or self-abortion in the first degree]."

--
You and @JB Lions are ignoring most of the both bill.

Both bills legalize the abortion of healthy unborn babies. They inject the baby with poison and it dies a painful death. The mother carries the dying baby until she miscarriages or returns to the the abortion clinic.

No-one is claiming there will be a rush of late-term abortions, the other details of the bill dehumanize and strip the most basic human rights and protections for an unborn child.

Both bills, remove legal protection for unborn babies in the third trimester. Late term abortion to preserve the life of the mother was already legal.

Stop lying.

Actually, the NY Bill is specific about the circumstances. When the pregnancy jeopardizes the life or health of the mother or if the fetus is not viable outside the womb.

A pregnant mother was stabbed by her abusive boyfriend, she lived but her WANTED baby died. Under new NY law, he couldn't be charged with murder - actual case.

First of all you should read a little so you understand the language used in this legislation. You don’t.

Then read a little more to understand the circumstances. You probably won’t.
https://twitter.com/drjengunter/status/1089213147699830785?s=21
https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/2019/01/29/abortions-at-or-after-24-weeks-are-sometimes-needed-medically-anyone-who-says-otherwise-is-wrong/amp/

You’ll read the first paragraph, call her a “baby killer” and bask in your own ignorance as usual.

Why don’t you tell us all how many late term (after 24 weeks) abortions are done that are NOT medically indicated? I’ll wait...

You really think anyone would choose to terminate a pregnancy at 30 weeks on a whim? Not only is this very rare and extremely expensive, but these are cases where the couple is dealing with a horrible tragedy.

Look up terms like "triploidy" or “anencephaly”.

The person who would force a pregnancy to full term under those circumstances is the one who is heartless and cruel. Would you sacrifice the mother’s life? Or force them to give birth (which in most of these cases poses greater risk to the mother) to a severely deformed fetus that may live minutes to hours despite full NICU measures? You gonna pick up their medical bills while you’re at it?

Late term abortions are already legal when the PHYSICAL health of mother could be harmed, or in this case, the baby has a terminal condition.

As far as elective abortions - what I said last week about men /boys and responsibility. Don’t risk creating a life unless you and your partner WANT a baby. Teach that to your boys. Or have a vasectomy and reverse it when you’re ready to start a family. No unwanted pregnancies = no “on-demand” abortions.

You completely ignore the human rights of the fetus and responsibility of the parents, in particular the women.

... said no one on this thread, ever.

(First thing I thought when I saw that thread. LOL.)

Last edited:
•••

Let's take this "logic" and apply it to the real world.

You leave your keys in the car and it's stolen. TO BAD, If your property rights were important, you would have locked the door!

Leave your front door unlocked, house is burglarized! TO BAD, Your ownership rights have been terminated, you should have (worn a condom) locked he door.

Now take it one step farther, you locked the door, a man breaks into your house and kills you. To BAD! Your not a real human in his opinion. Your dad should have had a vasectomy.

Last edited:
•••
Willy Brown was a dirty and nasty piece of work even by California political standards, like a successful Ratso Rizzo, but without the attractiveness or generosity of heart. And Kamala was even willing to sleep with him. Shows there is nothing she won't do to get what she wants.

So.. you're saying it was the money not love?

•••
•••
This idiot:

The Intelligence people seem to be extremely passive and naive when it comes to the dangers of Iran. They are wrong! When I became President Iran was making trouble all over the Middle East, and beyond. Since ending the terrible Iran Nuclear Deal, they are MUCH different, but....

....a source of potential danger and conflict. They are testing Rockets (last week) and more, and are coming very close to the edge. There economy is now crashing, which is the only thing holding them back. Be careful of Iran. Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!
8:56 AM - Jan 30, 2019

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Trump Calls His Intelligence People ‘Naive’

On Tuesday, top intelligence officials described a different Iran, one that is not currently trying to make a nuclear bomb and appears to be complying with a 2015 agreement, even after Mr. Trump last year promised to withdraw from it. On Syria, intelligence officials said the Islamic State would go on “to stoke violence” in Syria with thousands of fighters there and in Iraq, and with 12 networks around the world. The intelligence officials also concluded that North Korea was not likely to permanently shed itself of nuclear weapons — contradicting a prediction Mr. Trump has made based on what he has called the “best” relationship the two nations have ever had.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-calls-his-intelligence-people-‘naive’/ar-BBSWGkF?ocid=mailsignout

He really might be the dumbest President we've ever had.

Last edited:
•••
VA abortion bill was written by NARAL, democrat sponsoring bill doesn't doesn't even understand it.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019...e-bill-is-far-worse-than-most-people-realize/

Wait for the rest of the video... it gets worse.

"To be clear: special interest groups that support killing babies at any stage of pregnancy, up until the moment of birth, funded Kathy Tran's campaign. Once elected, she introduced legislation written by her donors to expand their opportunity to make money killing more babies."

Last edited:
•••
•••
Another day ending in y.

Yes, you continue to post stupid stuff as well. Didn't touch any of the content of the post, just felt the need to get you stupid post quota in.

Do you think Trump is smarter than his advisors? Do you really agree with Trump on this one?

Then the other stuff you posted, again being stupid:

"non-viable, meaning either your child will suffer in pain or will die anyway."

"Well thats stupid because Caleb is deliberately lying about what was in the clip. He was saying that in a situation where a child was born severely disabled and life wasnt viable the parents should be able to decide to continue palliative care or let the child pass away naturally"

"In political jargon, a useful idiot is a derogatory term for a person perceived as a propagandist for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who is used cynically by the leaders of the cause."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

Last edited:
•••
He really might be the dumbest President we've ever had.
He's intentionally dumb. He has no background or clue about intelligence (in any context of that word.)

•••
Caleb Hull@CalebJHull
VA gov on abortion this morning:

“If a mother is in labor...the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians & mother

Legally Kill an infant just born, But walls are immoral.

The Governor is sadly a Pediatrician.

Last edited:
•••

Tran said third trimester abortions would face substantially fewer restrictions.
This is absolutely unreal. Why are these people so devoid of humanity?

•••
Since nobody has taken me up on this yet. Still waiting...

Not viable = has a deformity that is not compatible with life outside the womb.

People who have no hope of recovery can be taken off life support... some parents opt to deliver and have the baby die in their arms, others choose to spare them a brief painful existence. Either way it’s a tragic situation.

Or is the moral outrage on the grounds of a belief that “only god* can take a life?”

(*and whose interpretation of god would that be?)

Last edited:
•••
Since nobody has taken me up on this yet. Still waiting...

Not viable = has a deformity that is not compatible with life outside the womb.

People who have no hope of recovery can be taken off life support... some parents opt to deliver and have the baby die in their arms, others choose to spare them a brief painful existence. Either way it’s a tragic situation.

Or is the moral outrage on the grounds of a belief that “only god* can take a life?”

(*and whose interpretation of god would that be?)

By your question, you admit late term abortions were already legal when the life of the mother was at risk or a unborn child had serious illness, deformity affecting his viability.

The NY state law changes the standard from life of the mother, to health of the mother but defines heath in a non-specific way, includes mental, emotional health. Certification by a nurse practitioner? Removed legal penalty for killing a wanted, unborn child.

This law strips the most basic human right from a living, healthy unborn baby; the right to live.

A few question for you @enlytend;

1) if there is an increase in healthy unborn babies being aborted in the 3rd trimester, would you oppose the NY law?

2) How does a parent of a murdered unborn baby get justice when it's not illegal to kill that baby? A criminal beats a woman and she miscarriages but the criminal can only be charged with felony assault in NY. They removed unborn child from the definition in the criminal code.

** added later

Eliminates the requirement that an abortion in the second trimester of pregnancy and prior to the third trimester be performed in a hospital.

The bill eliminates all the procedures and processes, including the performance of an ultrasound, required to effect a woman’s informed written consent to the performance of an abortion; however, the bill does not change the requirement that a woman’s informed written consent be first obtained.

The bill eliminates the requirement that two other physicians certify that a third trimester abortion is necessary to prevent the woman’s death or impairment of her mental or physical health, as well as the need to find that any such impairment to the woman’s health would be substantial and irremediable.

The bill also removes language classifying facilities that perform five or more first-trimester abortions per month as hospitals for the purpose of complying with regulations establishing minimum standards for hospitals.

With respect to late-term abortion, this bill would permit it by eliminating “the requirement that two other physicians certify that a third trimester abortion is necessary to prevent the woman’s death or impairment of her mental or physical health.”

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back