Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Attorney Robert Barnes Lists Members of Media, Hollywood Who Will be Sued by Covington Students...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-after-robert-barnes-threatens-libel-lawsuit/

Robert Barnes@Barnes_Law
#48HoursAreUp #StandWithCovington
Dx2ccN6XQAYqWs2.jpg

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
“300 people are dying from heroin overdoses a week in this country, 90% of it is coming over the southern border… We’ve got to stop it.”—@KellyannePolls

1) Most of that 90% is coming in through the ports and at legal entry points. If you want to stop it from coming in, start there.
2) How is a wall, that will take years or more to build (including eminent domain battles in court), going to address an immediate problem?
2a) Drones go over walls and fences. Tunnels go under them.
3) Let’s step up drug education and treatment programs in this country!
Most people choose to take these drugs (initially, because once you’re addicted it’s no longer a real “choice.”)
4) People who don’t use don’t die of an overdose.
I’ve been given prescriptions for drugs in this class after dental procedures. I go home and rip them up.
OTOH, someone who’s an addict will get it somewhere, somehow,
5) Doctors who prescribe or start treating in a hospital (where patient had little choice in their meds) need to monitor and follow up with their patients better. Get them off of it as soon as they can, prescribe safer alternatives.
6) Medicinal marijuana may be an alternative for some chronic pain.

Like what I’ve said about immigrants: You won’t eliminate a problem unless you address the source of the problem.

If life wasn’t so miserable in northern triangle countries, these people would stay home.
If you keep people OFF opioids, those people won’t die of an OD.
If you reduce the demand for opioids, the market would dry up and smuggling wouldn’t be as profitable.

In other news, sanctions on Putin’s friend Deripaska we’re quietly lifted yesterday afternoon. Did they think no one would notice? Big mistake.

Last edited:
•••
Looks like State of the Union is back on. Pelosi said Trump can have it on Feb 5. If he accepts.

-------------------------------
Stephen Miller said he 'would be happy if not a single refugee' came to the US, according to ex-Trump aide
https://www.businessinsider.com/ste...ppy-if-not-a-single-refugee-came-to-us-2019-1

-------------
Back on but behind closed doors, Feb 8:

Cohen to testify to House Intel behind closed doors

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...tel-behind-closed-doors/ar-BBSS0Wf?li=BBnbfcL

Last edited:
•••
•••
Feminists Get Pop Quiz: Learn Abortion is Leading Cause of Death in US...

•••
Was she called Pocahontas or something similar ?

As I remember it was much worse.

Pocahontas was a slur used to insult E. Warren for lying about her American Indian heritage. It wasn't sexist or even racist.

•••
•••

that is similar to what you will see here in Tx, but there really never has been much fencing and border blockage, not in decades, some places have a little more of an obstacle of a wooden fence, nothing any average person couldn't get through, some parts are simply divided by the Rio Grande river, which is a pretty shallow water river

•••
that is similar to what you will see here in Tx, but there really never has been much fencing and border blockage, not in decades, some places have a little more of an obstacle of a wooden fence, nothing any average person couldn't get through, some parts are simply divided by the Rio Grande river, which is a pretty shallow water river
So then it's really piss easy to cross the border, right?

•••
I wonder what CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX would be talking about today if they learned Niki Haley got her start in politics and her first six figure job from the much older married man she was having an affair with.

Willie Brown: My Extramarital Affair With Kamala Harris Benefited Her Politically
https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2019/01/28/willie-brown-kamala-harris-affair-benefited/

"Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker," Brown continued. "And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco."

Brown helped several politicians but he only slept with one before giving her a $150,000 job that required her presence just a few times per month.

Last edited:
•••
Howard Schultz sounds like a reasonable guy so far. I expected him to be much more to the left.

Want to hear his views on the #1A and #2A, religious freedom.

•••
•••
Liberal Threatens to Rape Kaitlin Bennett and Feminists Deny It...
At the Trump rally in Erie, PA, a liberal protester touched Kaitlin Bennett against her consent and said he'd throw her on the ground and rape her. Feminists around him, who say we're supposed to believe women, defended him and denied it happened.

•••
So then it's really piss easy to cross the border, right?

I would assume so, I have never crossed it illegally., But I have seen Mexican people fishing on the Rio Grande river and the only thing keeping them from entering the US is swimming across the river, the river is not that wide nor deep, Other parts I have seen, like McAllen Tx are more of a desert/jungle type environment, some entries is as easy as hurling a chicken wire fence. Laredo Tx is where i used to cross into Mexico going through Jaurez to Monterey Mexico, I wouldn't even vision to thinking of going to those two places today, but back in the 80's it was cool.

•••
Liberal Threatens to Rape Kaitlin Bennett and Feminists Deny It...
At the Trump rally in Erie, PA, a liberal protester touched Kaitlin Bennett against her consent and said he'd throw her on the ground and rape her. Feminists around him, who say we're supposed to believe women, defended him and denied it happened.

That is fucked up, the old feller went off into a tirade

•••
That is f*cked up, the old feller went off into a tirade

That's an old post from back in October, Gilsan posted it then - https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-nps-official-usa-political-thread.764342/page-1056#post-6933961

We went over it back then:

You guys are really stupid for falling for this bs again. She mentions it 7 times on Twitter. You didn't get the before conversation, you got the edited. Sounds like he was saying something about the Indians then went to Supreme Court. He was basically saying something like look at the Supreme Court justice and what he might have done, I can do the same and get away with it. Not an actual threat. It's like somebody saying, I guess we can put our hands over someone's mouth and hold them down now, since nothing will happen.

But it's good to get followers on social media. You guys keep falling for this stuff. Why don't you go to her Twitter and ask her to post the whole video, she has it.

Cleaning up bookmarks

GOP lawmaker: Trump can’t claim emergency 'whenever Congress doesn’t legislate the way he wants’
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-lawmaker-trump-can’t-claim-emergency-whenever-congress-doesn’t-legislate-the-way-he-wants’/ar-BBSRMdb?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump ‘very pi**ed off’ at former White House aide’s tell-all
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-‘very-pied-off’-at-former-white-house-aide’s-tell-all/ar-BBSRxaK?li=BBnb7Kz

Must be true:

A low level staffer that I hardly knew named Cliff Sims wrote yet another boring book based on made up stories and fiction. He pretended to be an insider when in fact he was nothing more than a gofer. He signed a non-disclosure agreement. He is a mess!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

Exclusive: Trump EPA won't limit 2 toxic chemicals in drinking water
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/e...icals-in-drinking-water/ar-BBSS4u1?li=BBnbfcL

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Dude admitted he said it and apologized.

We've been over that. ™

Yeah, I know, we went over that, how you don't grasp the concept of context.

Same with your recent post, showing edited video. Not before and after.

Actual bill you didn't read - https://legiscan.com/VA/bill/HB2491/2019

Example:
"When the baby is already dead or dying. Necrotic (rotting) tissue in a woman's womb can seriously endanger her health and life, and cause multiple future miscarriages."

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back