IT.COM

information The secret 5L.com (pattern) buyout.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
Let’s start with the basics. There are 11,881,376 potential 5L.com combinations. However, there are only 3,200,000 “Chinese premium” (no a, e, i, o, u, or v) combinations.

It is quite obvious that all 5L.coms will not be bought out for years but most repeating schemas are currently taken.

Do I personally believe in these repeating schemas? Yes.

Read more...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was in that auction. Undervalued names imo.

So did you bought that one or missed it, since you say undervalued i wish you bought that name Shane.

•••
•••
I hand reg a LLLLL.com today, it was a dropped domain... I believe it has some ROI potential as the Chinese love celebrating the New Year... It would make a great Chinese New Year gift store website IMO...

XNGXN.com - Congratulations on your New Year

xngxn.com meaning Congratulations on your new year.JPG

•••
•••
•••
Not many domains about the secret "baidu"- China related

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Google translate probably isn't that accurate. My hand reg will sell for more than reg fee so I'm happy with it :)

•••
These type of domains are possibly used for money transfer out of China / Asia and is just a vehicle for moving funds as I cant really see practical applications of such domains.

I'm sure the odd company has use for 5 l acronyms but as others have mentioned prior that its a new domain niche that is quite mind bending to grasp.

I have one 5 l but is more brand able I guess as I really haven't perrsued this trend but maybe I will give it a shot.

I've got:

Waucu.com​

Not that great ...

:P

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
these 2 are available to register:

MFGMM.COM
MDFDF.COM

•••
within the last 4 weeks I bought those domains
any feedback welcome:

hkxxn.com
hkmbt.com
zxhqs.com
hkdzt.com
hkrpg.com
zxtkp.com
zxswl.com
zxwbz.com
gwfrk.com
zxjxd.com
zxhwd.com
hkjjk.com
zglwd.com
zgbzs.com
zxtpw.com
hkkxd.com
hkjcc.com
hkttp.com
hkmbx.com
hkjcx.com
ewoti.com
zxscx.com
ptzzl.com
zxjzp.com
sislu.com
fyllc.com
sislu.com
hkkzj.com
emuri.com
zxrcx.com
gwhgx.com
gwglr.com
zxtzj.com
zxtsd.com
gwxsj.com
gwhjn.com
zxcpp.com
gwsmc.com
shneo.com
shkat.com
rixpi.com
peevr.com

•••
It amazes me how some articles such as this post can make an impact on the domain market, reminds me of wall street.

The same was said for LLL.net and it turns out you can even reg some now

•••
•••
within the last 4 weeks I bought those domains
any feedback welcome:

hkxxn.com
hkmbt.com
zxhqs.com
hkdzt.com
hkrpg.com
zxtkp.com
zxswl.com
zxwbz.com
gwfrk.com
zxjxd.com
zxhwd.com
hkjjk.com
zglwd.com
zgbzs.com
zxtpw.com
hkkxd.com
hkjcc.com
hkttp.com
hkmbx.com
hkjcx.com
ewoti.com
zxscx.com
ptzzl.com
zxjzp.com
sislu.com
fyllc.com
sislu.com
hkkzj.com
emuri.com
zxrcx.com
gwhgx.com
gwglr.com
zxtzj.com
zxtsd.com
gwxsj.com
gwhjn.com
zxcpp.com
gwsmc.com
shneo.com
shkat.com
rixpi.com
peevr.com

Pardon me, but I would say that you should wait more to register such names. We should wait for liquidity, there is no sense of registering random names that don't have any value now.

Yes, if you find name such as bbccc.com, ddfff.com, ddffg.com, gghhk.com you should register them as they have value now.

•••
Pardon me, but I would say that you should wait more to register such names. We should wait for liquidity, there is no sense of registering random names that don't have any value now.

Yes, if you find name such as bbccc.com, ddfff.com, ddffg.com, gghhk.com you should register them as they have value now.

thanks

.. you are no chinese, right?

•••
But most of your domains have vowels.....(that don't make Chinese premium domains)

and thousands of Chinese premium 5Ls are available to hand register....

So whats the point of registering such names....

•••
•••
thank you for your opinion
I to appreciate that

•••
hkxxn.com = good 1, but some country will block this domain

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back