NameSilo

information The secret 5L.com (pattern) buyout.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
Let’s start with the basics. There are 11,881,376 potential 5L.com combinations. However, there are only 3,200,000 “Chinese premium” (no a, e, i, o, u, or v) combinations.

It is quite obvious that all 5L.coms will not be bought out for years but most repeating schemas are currently taken.

Do I personally believe in these repeating schemas? Yes.

Read more...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Stop the madness!

http://namebio.com/?s=gM4EDOzAjM

2015-10-17--23-01-11.jpg

•••
•••
Pyins.com - This is my 5L "Chinese Premium" ))
Pyin.com - Frank Schilling

Py´in

n. 1. (Physiol. Chem.) An albuminoid constituent of pus, related to mucin, possibly a mixture of substances rather than a singlebody.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Pyin

I also have PCmir.com it means "PCworld "

•••
Pyins.com - This is my 5L "Chinese Premium" ))
Pyin.com - Frank Schilling

I also have PCmir.com it means "PCworld "

Nice! I bought a couple. ;)

•••
Roughly 2/3s of all AABCC.coms are taken!

Looks like there is more demand that I expected.

•••
The question is - what's the next best thing available right now?

•••
The question is - what's the next best thing available right now?

Well, 1/3 of the AABCC.coms are available at reg fee.

1 just sold here for $199 last night. Although it was a Chinese premium.

•••
Now 5L.com!
This is true Madness!
5L or 9N, it keeps on getting weirder!

•••
Now 5L.com!
This is true Madness!
5L or 9N, it keeps on getting weirder!

Well it's not really 5L's as a whole. Just the patterns. Don't go crazy and register anhsyd.com and the likes. ;)

•••
Well it's not really 5L's as a whole. Just the patterns. Don't go crazy and register anhsyd.com and the likes. ;)

Who am I to say anything, when the Guru of the Internet (GoogleBaba) is buying abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.com!
No doubt its a great pattern that they have acquired!
~ Duh-uh it is THE PATTERN infact!

•••
Who am I to say anything, when the Guru of the Internet (GoogleBaba) is buying abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.com!
No doubt its a great pattern that they have acquired!
~ Duh-uh it is THE PATTERN infact!

Hah! Things are changing rapidly. It can be hard to keep up.

•••
•••
True said it is actually getting harder to keep up with these Volatile/HighFrequency Trading-esque Domaining!

Agreed. I found with 6n.coms that it pays to get in and out early

IMO, these crazy prices aren't sustainable.

So don't get too greedy and let's make some money.

:)

•••
I found with 6n.coms that it pays to get in and out early

IMO, these crazy prices aren't sustainable.

yeah.. just dont forget to tell your followers when to get out..
that is probably going to happen right after you dump your regfee regs on them already at $50-100 apiece... will they find an exit to get out would be their problem, not yours.. business is business

reminds me those pink sheet stocks "i found next big thing" newsletters ..

nice try anyway.. best of luck with it

•••
that is probably going to happen right after you dump your regfee regs on them already at $50-100 apiece... will they find an exit to get out would be their problem, not yours.. business is business

Lol? You're right... I was the only person who made money after sharing the 6n.coms niche.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

I was thinking this exact thing. Here's what really happens:

Person buys some domains in a certain niche. Person starts a hype thread to get others excited. Others buy the BS and start regging like mad. All the while the OP is selling off. Nowhere along the line do they mention they're dumping, although they'll mention the occasional $199 sale to keep folks hooked.

Now, that doesn't mean that all niche threads are just hype. Some areas in tech and other fields are set to explode. As always the case, buyer beware!

•••
I was thinking this exact thing. Here's what really happens:

Person buys some domains in a certain niche. Person starts a hype thread to get others excited. Others buy the BS and start regging like mad. All the while the OP is selling off. Nowhere along the line do they mention they're dumping, although they'll mention the occasional $199 sale to keep folks hooked.

Now, that doesn't mean that all niche threads are just hype. Some areas in tech and other fields are set to explode. As always the case, buyer beware!

You're saying that future tech is less speculative? Come on. Get real.

•••
You're saying that future tech is less speculative? Come on. Get real.
No that's not what I said. I said "some areas"...

Nothing is a secret though, especially when 5L have been trading since the dawn of domains.

•••
No that's not what I said. I said "some areas"...

Nothing is a secret though, especially when 5L have been trading since the dawn of domains.

So why accuse me of pumping and dumping? I dumped my 6n.coms and that didn't impact the market at all.

I wouldn't have invested so much money if I didn't believe in them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back