Dynadot

information The secret 5L.com (pattern) buyout.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
Let’s start with the basics. There are 11,881,376 potential 5L.com combinations. However, there are only 3,200,000 “Chinese premium” (no a, e, i, o, u, or v) combinations.

It is quite obvious that all 5L.coms will not be bought out for years but most repeating schemas are currently taken.

Do I personally believe in these repeating schemas? Yes.

Read more...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
5L value is calculate the same way as Numerics.

ABBBB BAAAA BABAB ABABA BBAAA BBAAA

•••
•••
Is there an available 5L pattern list?

•••
Is there an available 5L pattern list?

Available: one letter repeating 3 times, for example: mfgmm, cctgc etc.

•••
•••
•••
These two are available:

MMBTM.COM
MMGMR.COM

•••
Is there a full list of AABCC pattern somewhere? A programmer should be able to generate all combinations pretty quickly?

•••
I think it is hard to find one ...... as I purchased NJJJD.com @ $105 from Godaddy.....

and the price is increasing.....

Anyways, I'm not a programmer so I can't help in this.

Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
ABBCC or AABCC which pattern do you think has a higher value?

•••
abbcc, I think has higher value! But it is hard to find.. you can find like

AABCA
ABBCB

•••
I checked the other day and there are about 3.5-4k Chinese/Western AABCC's left at reg fee which are also increasing in value. For example AAHGG.COM. I have the full list of 17k names if anyone wants to check whats left available pm me

•••
•••
I checked the other day and there are about 3.5-4k Chinese/Western AABCC's left at reg fee which are also increasing in value. For example AAHGG.COM. I have the full list of 17k names if anyone wants to check whats left available pm me

I checked your list, I was not able to find a Chinese premium, anyways thank you!

•••
I believe all chinese AABCC's are taken :(

•••
•••
•••
Wow I had daaat and noooc go for under 4$ each a couple weeks ago in auctions at NP. Really njjjd was over 100$ well, it is chinese

•••
I checked your list, I was not able to find a Chinese premium, anyways thank you!

DTR the list i gave you has no Chinese premium AABCC's on it for example SSHMM.com they are all registered months ago:( . It has combos of western and Chinese letter AABCC's on it, for example AAHGG.COM. These are also rising in value and when i checked a few days ago there was only about 4k left out of something like 17.5k, are you saying that nothing on the list is available now?

•••
I am saying that no Chinese premium is left in the list in the pattern discussed above.

•••
I bought the remaining premium AABCC.com's last week.

•••
•••
The best part is - no matter how idiotic buying random LLLLL.com in bulk sounds, you probably still earn more money than people who spend hours to find good keyword domains. :rolleyes:

We live in a crazy times nowadays...

•••
Anyone sold 4-5 letters/numbers, random, premium, to chinese end-users?
It's a real demand at end-users or chinese domainers manipulate the market?
I fail to see the logic in wanting a random letters or numbers domain name.

•••
anything CNLLL and city code like HKLLL BJLLL have value today

no V and vowels

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back