Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes but without quality. Indians mostly use internet for entertainment-surfing, movies, chat, social networking but no real business. That's why FB earns the lowest from India even though it has highest number of Indian users.

You've got your facts wrong bud. Everything is happening here now after Silicon Valley.

•••
You've got your facts wrong bud. Everything is happening here now after Silicon Valley.
Fully agree..I have toured India few days before, I went in to remote villages and interacted with youth, every one using Internet.. It's not a city.. Most of them are small villages, certainly the quality is better than few western countires.. Still need to improve on the speed to remote villages comparing US or UK.. It's not the same India any more... When new set of Internet users started first stage is they try to learn so uses Fb,LinkedIn, twitter
.etc.. Nothing wrong.. This is thr same thing happened every where in world.. Also if you closely monitor the Indian ecommerce sales 50% are coming from tier2 cities and villages together.. Which is clearly proving thwre is enough Internet penetration across India..

In terms of Fb revenues, that's bound to increase faster than anywhere in the world.. IMO.

•••

You are right. Lot's happening but I am just focusing that "QUALITY" is missing

•••
If you think about China main extension is .cn then India is .IN. Also, .IN is have very good other meaning too. Back about two year ago I sold 1 semi-premium LLL to an Italian company in Italy , they use .IN as their global/international brand and they did pay very good price for it.

Today, with reseller price for pure premium no less than $500-$800. The price will be more increase later in this year too.

•••
What's the going rate for L-L.in these days?

•••
Big country without INTERNET penetration.

400 million users with only 33% penetration, lots of headroom there.

#2 Country in the world in terms of absolute number of internet users.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_internet_users#List

Indians mostly use internet for ... but no real business.

The Indian Startup Scene In 2015 - Amount funded - $8.5 Billion + 925 Startups + 876 Investors
http://techcrunch.com/2015/12/29/the-indian-startup-scene-in-2015/

With 35 million online shoppers, the current b2c ecommerce in India is valued at $24 Billion.

Online shoppers are expected to cross 100 million by Q4 2017, which should mean an increase of $50 Billion in sales in the next two years.

Just some info to help you make an educated guess.

•••
Great post .. undoubtedly INDIA is the next big thing in internet space..its clearly growing economy too... latest penetration is around 33% and the user base is around 400+ million .. is going to add another 100 million plus in next 1 year... this is going to create a massive opportunity for those investing in .IN Names too..
there are many years people has waited for .IN blooming. I call year 2015 as planted the good seeds for .IN names and specially 2016 will set new standards and people will be start noticing .IN sales across sales reports...

•••
What's the going rate for L-L.in these days?
only 676 names are possible... i believe only two end user sales are made in this category.. low supply and also unavailability of 2L will make these as special assets in long term. Hold them in confidence.. at present resellers are not paying much ... but has great end user potential for these names

•••
•••
Got.more .in news to share then? Pls go ahead man :)

haha I have so much to share :D

a GOA Workshop is coming up end of February or first week of March ;)

•••
Wash.in sold for $15k @ Sedo

(not my domain :))

Source: http://namebio.com/wash.in

Getting hot !!!

Now if someone is going to tell me .IN is a bad extension or dead extension or not worth to invest. Then you are not ready for the .IN game or even in domain game.

Last edited:
•••
Any thoughts about Karting (extension dot in) ?

•••

Getting hot !!!

Now if someone is going to tell me .IN is a bad extension or dead extension or not worth to invest. Then you are not ready for the .IN game or even in domain game.

...hottest extension ever - 56 $1K+ sales in 2015...!!

de: 637
co.uk: 235
club: 91
fr: 56
eu: 122
ch: 83
tv: 102

.fr is getting hot too it seems.. are you ready for big .fr game? :)

•••

Getting hot !!!

Seems like Sears Departmental Store ecommerce Director bought it, maybe coming up with something in India?

•••
Now some .com players are inquiring about .in domains ....hmm!!

•••
•••
got two offers for cloud domains...in dot in...let c where it ends

•••
•••
•••
•••
...hottest extension ever - 56 $1K+ sales in 2015...!!

de: 637
co.uk: 235
club: 91
fr: 56
eu: 122
ch: 83
tv: 102

.fr is getting hot too it seems.. are you ready for big .fr game? :)

I made 19 $1K+.in sales myself last year and another 12 just under $1K. How many are really reported?

•••
How many are really reported?

This is what made me think and start something which will keep track of Sales happening in the industry :)

Lets all help each other in helping the industry grow!

•••
This is what made me think and start something which will keep track of Sales happening in the industry :)

Lets all help each other in helping the industry grow!
Fully agree . ACE is already managing a one http://domainmarket.in/sales/ , challenge is most of the private sales are not getting entered as @chandldj has mentioned. Its hard to verify private sales, if the prviate sales are shown to ace over a meeting like webex , he is adding those to the same website.. i think its a good website to bring all .IN domain names sales into one place..

•••
Sold one of my LLL.in properties for 5k. Didn't really want to sell it, but needed the money. Believe it will be used in a start-up soon related to video games. Can't share the name, but some of you can figure it out.

•••
Sold one of my LLL.in properties for 5k. Didn't really want to sell it, but needed the money. Believe it will be used in a start-up soon related to video games. Can't share the name, but some of you can figure it out.

Congrats!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back