Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold a 3L.in acronym for $25,000 (payment over 5 years with a nice chunk down payment). Can share the name privately.

•••
Wow, it looks like NIXI proposes that registrants cannot sell .in domains at "unjust prices":

https://www.registry.in/system/file...ument-terms-and-condition-for-registrants.pdf

First reported by Jeff over at the dedicated .in forum.
Its just a proposal , lets hope they will take this back. We will also send an official response from DaaZ on behalf of our sellers. We genuinely believe , recognising and supporting domain investing is going to help the name space in a huge way.

Last edited:
•••
Sold aptitude test .in and .co.in bundle sale for $500.

•••
EQUAL DOT IN sold at Daaz for 6,000 GBP (not mine).

Last edited:
•••
Sold Tyre.co.in and Tire.co.in for $40,000
Registered in 2006. Inbound Sale, through Escrow

Sold CamperVan.in $4k and CamperVan.co.in $4k
Registered domains, Referred Sale by fellow domainer, through Escrow

Both sets of sales will be on DNJournal next week .

•••
cv1.png

•••
Zar.in also sold on Sedo recently for $2K(not mine)

Manager.in also sold on Sedo recently for $5,300(not mine either)

•••
things are changing for .IN - the emergence of new .IN-dominant ecommerce sites. I just learned about ANOTHER new .in -focused aftermarket site that just launched - premium.in, its only for the most premium types of .IN domains...remember that just 3 years ago we had no dedicated .in aftermarket websites, but now we have 2 - Daaz and Premium.in...this is progress, .IN is on its way and maturing nicely.

•••
OPENLEARNING .IN has sold on Daaz for $15,000, not mine.

•••
TEZ .IN for $62,774 via Sedo.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
You've got your facts wrong bud. Everything is happening here now after Silicon Valley.
Fully agree..I have toured India few days before, I went in to remote villages and interacted with youth, every one using Internet.. It's not a city.. Most of them are small villages, certainly the quality is better than few western countires.. Still need to improve on the speed to remote villages comparing US or UK.. It's not the same India any more... When new set of Internet users started first stage is they try to learn so uses Fb,LinkedIn, twitter
.etc.. Nothing wrong.. This is thr same thing happened every where in world.. Also if you closely monitor the Indian ecommerce sales 50% are coming from tier2 cities and villages together.. Which is clearly proving thwre is enough Internet penetration across India..

In terms of Fb revenues, that's bound to increase faster than anywhere in the world.. IMO.

•••
Sold insurancecar.in and easylab.in totally approx for 500usd.

Also acquired meaning.in from daaz .in auction.

•••
We do report all our sales in Namebio.com,please check the screenshot below.

upload_2020-9-4_9-44-55.png

•••
Last week I sold virt for $1,100.
It was parked on DAN.
Buyer: some US organization with initial offer of $500.

Last edited:
•••
Wash.in sold for $15k @ Sedo

(not my domain :))

Source: http://namebio.com/wash.in

Getting hot !!!

Now if someone is going to tell me .IN is a bad extension or dead extension or not worth to invest. Then you are not ready for the .IN game or even in domain game.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
KOO.IN sold recently on sedo for 7,000 EUR. Not mine.

This year is gonna be good for lll.ins and .in in general..i can feel it...the momentum is kinda obvious.

•••
Btw i rejected a $600 final offer on an LLL.in(double premium, regged/bought 5-8 years ago)a few weeks ago on sedo..it would've been a profitable sale(>200% ROI), but i thought it would have damaged the value of LLL.ins. I was willing to accept $1000- $1500, but buyer didnt budge, so after i cancelled i increased min offer price and set BIN price.

•••
UXV.IN recently sold on Daaz.com for $3,000. Not mine.

•••
Fast.in sold recently on Sedo for $3,500 (Not mine).

•••
From Sedo's recent sales report:

BALL.IN sold for $11,700,
GREENLINE.IN sold for $5,900.
JEWISH.IN sold for $15,000 and
NEU.IN sold for $2,888

LETS GO! Not my names.

Last edited:
•••
KYL.IN sold for $3,888 (not mine). Owner reported it via a .IN WhatsApp group.

•••
nothing .in 1200$ via daaz. com escrow

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back